Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 502026 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
I don't know how she felt asbout it, but I'd never been kissed, by either sex. We were best friends at camp, and we were both 5'10" tall, at the age of 14. One night, for a lark, we both got into the TOP of one of those miniscule double-decker metal beds they have at some summer camps--and stayed there all night, sleeping peacefully; when she'd turn, I'd turn, always on our sides, sort of spooning...

I slept GREAT..guess it's too late to ask how she slept...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

dmmb_Mandy

Sheyne - Can you imagine actually getting together for Brandon's 21st Bday? LOL, that'd be crazy & awesome. I wonder what we'll all be doing then, in like 3 years from now. I wonder what I'll be doing then *shrugs*

Brandon - ohhh, the games are SO awesome. A bunch of us would get together and play 'em in the dark. And my friends would be too scared to play so I'd play and I'd nearly shit myself when the controller vibrated when an enemy attacked suddenly. Insane! From what I can tell from trailers/clips, the movie looks good so far. They even use the classical enemies from the games, I can't wait to see what Pyramid Head looks like (who is TERRIFYING in the game, btw). I'll let ya know if it's good. I'll try and not be bias too, since I'm a fan of the games.

Julie - that's sweet

rtprod

Kinda OT, You know what I was thinking today, RT & Brandon (and whoever else is reading the thread now), do you think we'll still be in touch in, say, a year from now? Or even 6-8 months from now? I hope so.

Are you kidding?  This is just time-passing, babe.  LOL

rt

ps--kiddin'

dmmb_Mandy

>:(

... ;D

EnnisDelMar

Hmmm honestly, who knows where we'll all be in a year..  :-\

dmmb_Mandy

Hmmm honestly, who knows where we'll all be in a year..  :-\

Ditto. Well, if you could choose right now where you'd want to be in a year, Brandon, where would it be?

EnnisDelMar

Anywhere but here..

rtprod

Anywhere but here..

Ditto for all of us, I'm taking the liberty of speaking for the group.

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
There's always Australia, Brandon... *dangles hot young Sydneysiders in front of Brandon* mm..

Well, I'm back.. I just made myself some pumpkin soup, I have fresh bread to dunk it. I tell ya, I'm happy as a pig in shit!  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

btw, I said "Sydney" cause that's where the hot scene is in Australia. You can get away with ANYTHING in Sydney. Brisbane's a bit of a nut-house (hell, Ray and I live here... lol  ;D) but if you want some great nightlife, Sydney's the place...
Chut up!