Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 502078 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: NC-17 Rated fun. PART 2
« Reply #2230 on: April 18, 2006, 08:32:08 pm »
Now see?  If Katie had just swallowed, we wouldn't be dealing with this now would we?    LOL    :laugh:

If Katie had run screaming in the other direction (which is what she should've done)...or maybe, if she called up her old actress friend from Dawson's Creek, Michelle Williams, and got some career AND boyfriend/marital adivce...she might be a whole lot better off....

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2231 on: April 18, 2006, 08:40:13 pm »
My Goodness!    I just noticed we are up over 14,000 posts here at BetterMost and more than 10,000 of them our from us here on the Tremblay section!   ::)

More importantly,  why aren't Brandon and rt naked yet?   (looks at watch)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 08:41:53 pm by DavidinHartford »

moremojo

« Reply #2232 on: April 18, 2006, 08:46:35 pm »

I agree, nobody's being hurt. By why is he telling us? Does he truly believe this is a smart career move?

Leslie

Hey, all:

I agree that Tom coming out in public with this desire/intention is unusual, and hardly constitutes a smart career move in this particular culture. I wouldn't care to speculate on his motives for his public announcement. I also found delalluvia's point that Tom is pre-empting Katie's maternal/feminine prerogative intriguing, and worthy of serious consideration; I certainly have the feeling that Tom has Katie under his thumb, in all kinds of unsavory ways.

Incidentally, I'm an Office Assistant in a university library by profession, so most of my knowledge of the world, placental or otherwise, comes from books and the Internet.

I defer to David's wishes to not detract from our revelling in raunch any further with this Tomkat tomfoolery. So let the BBM bawdiness commence...

Cheers,
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:34:56 pm by moremojo »

rtprod

« Reply #2233 on: April 18, 2006, 09:18:29 pm »
By the way everyone, I just wanted to say something.

I really want to thank RT for starting & maintaining this NC-17 thread originally (although it wasn't NC-17 at first. I think I played a part in converting it to dirty-ville  ). Yes it's been GREAT fun, with all the raunchiness & all. But I've also grown close with a lot of you and really consider you all friends. You're all fabulous and I'm truly honoured to know you. So I just wanted to show my appreciation to RT, as the founder of our beloved raunchy home (you are so amazing babe), and to show my appreciation to all of us who keep it nice and dirty and fun.

And I back to you, Mandy.  How ironic that my original post was about love.  This turned to sex and then unexpectedly back to love again, didn't it?   ;)

rt

I'm not really ready to let the other thread go -- feeling oddly displaced.  Is it locked for certain?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 10:56:53 am by rtprod »

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #2234 on: April 18, 2006, 09:31:10 pm »
Strange isn't it? Love & Sex are so closely linked.  :-*

I'm not ready, either, does it have to be locked?

rtprod

« Reply #2235 on: April 18, 2006, 09:35:10 pm »
Hey little d, great (i keep overusing that word) you're here...  i've gotta take off in five minutes for an obligation dinner with a buddy.  Check PM.

Mandy, me too, I feel a little displaced right now.  The reason is that the other thread has our history on it, which is some kind of weird comfort during the nightly talks.  I asked Phil about other options but the thread got locked right away, so here we are....

rt

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2236 on: April 18, 2006, 09:38:19 pm »
Just because the old thread is locked doesn't mean we can't get into it and read/see things that we've posted.    We just can't keep adding to it over there.   I suppose if we saw a post that we needed to respond to, we could cut and paste it here then answer it.

But Phillip pointed out that the size of the thread was causing problems backing up the site.   So I'd rather see it locked than deleted.    At least all the good stuff is still there for all to see.  

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #2237 on: April 18, 2006, 09:55:01 pm »
Hi everyone,

before the thread takes a dive into the realm of the really raunchy again, I'll just pop my head in on all the tomkat craziness and add my 2 cents in quickly...

I have heard that it's a oft-practiced custom in certain cultures (not sure which, maybe native american?) to bury the placenta in the back yard or something.

Have also heard it a common practice in certain times and certain cultures to freeze the placenta and do something with it--eat a small part of it I think, a year later, and that this has ceremonial as well as nutritional purposes.

I would agree that the mother eating part of the placenta is much more common, especially in non-human mammals, but I definitely have heard of this. I haven't really researched it, but my studies over the years have led me to believe that there are a lot of ancient practices re: the placenta that we don't do here in the modern US. That doesn't mean they are crazy. I'd say we're the more crazy ones with certain barbaric practices we've done and continue to do re: birthing and labor. but that is another story.

Re: Tom going public with it, I agree, it's really too much info, but in the way of it giving us a chance to see that many things happen in other cultures/times regarding this kind of thing, it isn't totally bad.

He's a little crazy IMO. I hope Katie is okay. I am more pissed about the silent-ish birth and the not-talking-to-the-baby-for-7-days thing, which I heard, don't know if it's true.

Okay, that's it from me! I am sure you are all already onto the discussion for the night, so sorry to intrude on it now with this 10-15 minutes old subject!

Re: this thread, I think it's nice that you guys are getting to know each other so freely. I am currently too Ennis-ish to share such things with people who aren't *actually* my lover/best friends. But you guys are obviously having fun here. RT has certainly emerged in a whole new light from the days of the more intellectually/artistically oriented discussions/critiques of BBM. We are all multifaceted aren't we though?

I gotta go do stuff in my store, but you kids have fun!

Jenny ;)

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #2238 on: April 18, 2006, 09:59:58 pm »
Speaking of which, apparently Katie just gave birth to a baby girl today, according to IMdB.

PS - They named her Suri

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2239 on: April 18, 2006, 10:00:53 pm »
Tom Cruse is fuckin' nuts and that is my last word on the subject. LOL
I don't care what the birds, bees, or kangaroos do, he is doesn't fit into any of those categories...
LHN
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!