Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 502054 times)

rtprod

Night....  sweet dreams...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 02:28:23 am by rtprod »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Sweet dreams to everybody. Not for me, though. It's 8.30 am overhere, working time!

8)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Hey Mandy,

To answer your above question about tasting your own...

The problem guys have, is that the "urge" to try that is gone almost the instant we cum.  Maybe thats why it is always better if the other guy comes first because you are all hot and horny still.

Of course, in todays "Safe Sex" society we aren't supposed to be spitting or swallowing.   So unless you are a monogamous couple, the only safe spunk is your own I guess!   LOL.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I love that--safe spunk. Ya gave me a good laugh first thing in the morning, David.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel

The problem guys have, is that the "urge" to try that is gone almost the instant we cum.

So true.  But I figured out how to flip over and.. uh... go direct when it happens.  So yes, I have.  My boyfriend watched me do it once and loved it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 08:15:50 am by kirkmusic »

Offline David

I figured out how to flip over and.. uh... go direct when it happens. 

Oooo!  to be that limber!!!  LOL.      I think I'd hurt my back beyond repair to try that now!

I just have to settle for shooting on my partners chest or face then licking it up real quick!
OMG, I can't believe I just wrote that!

dmmb_Mandy

LOL, David!  :o Naughty boy - I love it!

*yawn* Sooo tired.. Gotta go study now, I'll be around later tonight.  :-*

EnnisDelMar

Lol Sheyne it's ok, it's just the thought of onion flavored gravy makes me almost hurl :laugh:

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Lol Sheyne it's ok, it's just the thought of onion flavored gravy makes me almost hurl :laugh:

You want to hurl, Brandon, go read this:

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_1776713.html

The man is absolutely nuts!!!

L
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 05:10:17 pm by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

OMG!  

Poor Tom Cruise!     I'm not sure who is under more of a microscope, him or Jake?