Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 495388 times)

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
 :o omg - that is so repulsive - the man is now entering the Michael Jackson territory of weird - sorry, but I think he has lost whatever semblance of intelligence and common sense that he might have once had - and he is such a control freak as well - I for one will give lhis movies a wide berth (no pun intended) from now on - it's just so gross to think about, ugh.............................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
:o omg - that is so repulsive - the man is now entering the Michael Jackson territory of weird - sorry, but I think he has lost whatever semblance of intelligence and common sense that he might have once had - and he is such a control freak as well - I for one will give lhis movies a wide berth (no pun intended) from now on - it's just so gross to think about, ugh.............................

Haha, Chefjudy, why did I know exactly whom you were talking about without even reading the previous posts??  ;)

dmmb_Mandy

hump

...uhhh, I mean bump  ;D

moremojo

To the group - A random raunchy question: You ever taste your own cum?

Just wanted to chime in here, and affirm that yes, I have tasted myself in that way. But what David wrote is too true, when the pleasure is mounting the desire is all there, only to fizzle away very quickly once orgasm is achieved. I went ahead and did it anyway once, though, because how could I know any other way?

However, I tend to issue a lot of pre-ejaculate when I am aroused (this can be very embarrassing in some more public contexts), and frequently have been known to sample this secretion when pleasuring myself. And I taste pretty good, if I say so myself!

;D
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:32:02 pm by moremojo »

EnnisDelMar

AHHH! Leslie that is sick and disgusting...that's...aghh, he's a fucking lunatic.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Too bad Tom Cruise has gone insane.    I used to like his movies.   Well, I still do.  I liked War of the worlds.   :-\

The whole Scientology thing sounds like a money making scam to me.   

Oh, and maybe we should send up some pineapple juice to Brandon & rts' hotel room?

::)

dmmb_Mandy

Oh my Jake!! *just read it* That's so gross!!!
Poor crazy ol' Tom.

David - I didn't mind War of the Worlds. It was kinda good. I thought it was a little unrealistic that the son survived and made it back though. Ah well. (sorry if I just spoiled that for anyone)

EnnisDelMar

Yeah it was ok, not very good for Spielberg though.

rtprod

Hi guys...    ;)      *clears throat*

I actually think Spielberg's two best movies of recent years, A.I and Minority Report, were truly visionary movies that reached for big things--A.I, at least, asked some very deep human questions in a deceptively high-tech way, was very poetic and moved me.  Minority Report was a thrill for its machinery and technique, really gripping.  Also had my main (movie) man other than Heath, Colin Farrell, who acted little circles around Tom Cruise.

Both movies were very good science fiction, focused on "science" -- much like Gattaca, a masterpiece in my book. 

rt
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 05:01:59 pm by rtprod »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
AHHH! Leslie that is sick and disgusting...that's...aghh, he's a fucking lunatic.

http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_1776713.html

I know he is gearing up for a huge publicity thing for MI3 but I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, see how he thinks this is good publicity.

I used to work labor & delivery, and even the most far out, back-to-the-land, absolutely dyed in the wool hippies had no interest in this stunt. Taking it home to plant in the garden or under a tree? Yes. Eat? No. Nada. Rien. Never.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 05:10:37 pm by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!