Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 502034 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Goodnight Brandon...   :-* (no tongue, on cheek only)

Errr... it honestly depends who I'm with, Mandy.  I'm assuming you're talking about guys only, lol..  cause with a girl, you ain't got much choice... (mental image: lick.. spit.. lick.. spit.. lick some more, spit into cup John Twist-style...  *giggling as I type this*)

It depends on the guy - if its someone I really dig, swallow definitely.  A guy I'm not so hot on, spit..  Actually shower is one of my favourite places to do this, spitting is SO easy to get away with!!!!  ;D
Chut up!

rtprod

I'm out too, girls.  Hold down the fort.  Til next time...    ;)

xo

rt

dmmb_Mandy

RT: No answer before you go?  ;) 'Night babe.

Sheyne - ditto, depends on the guy big time. Though, sometimes it comes so unexpectedly that you just kinda swallow anyway. lol

'Night everyone, love y'all  :-*

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Mandy--could you post a BIG picture of your avitar? Huh/ Huh?

These two go together, and they're Chinese-wise in the book--the second one comes first...just scanned the one that comes first.

Goodnight, you Princes of....
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 12:50:08 am by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
THE WORD YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IS "EXPOSE"

Mandy...big picture...?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

dmmb_Mandy

Julie - That's a very good word too, but I'm not sure if that's the one I was thinking of. Maybe though, it does sound kinda right. Ah well, I gave up on it, thanks anyway!

Sorry hun, this is the biggest version I have:

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
Peas porridge hot
peas porridge cold
peas porreidge in the pot
nine days old.

Some like it hot
some like it cold
some like it in the pot
nine days old.

You're only as random as people think you are...anyone ever play that little game?

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Hey Dudes, Duduettes!

I just thought I would drop in and say hey! Just see how you are all doing, but it seems so quiet on here tonight, normally it is overly raunchy by now, but no. You are all very subdude today. Anyway I need to get some serious multi- tasking done right now!

Love you! :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Hi Becky!

It is only 6:30 PM here on the East coast.     So it is kinda early for the raunchiness yet!    ;)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Ahhhhhhhh I see! I always forget the time difference. But it is 11:50 here in the UK and I am being screamed at as I type to, and I quote "Get off the fuckin' computer" by my sister. I really think she needs to go to anger management or get a job as a rodeo cowboy, cause she has the mouth of one! :laugh:

I'll be off to bed soon, so night, night if I have to go straight away.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.