Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121098 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
The Strawberry Roan
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2007, 08:45:42 pm »
Whooo-Wheee!!! Thanks for starting up a new thread for Jack and Ennis on Bettermost, Toycoon!!! I always read; just don't post much. I'll try to now and then when I can think of sump'n.

Shasta254, my sugar plum! I'm delighted to start this new thread on BetterMost and I'm thrilled that you've written a brand, spanking new story. I hope the BetterMost regulars are enjoying our gift of prose as much as we like sharing it with them. C'mon, ya shy wallflowers, jump right in. We won't bite (hard)!

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Silent Confessions
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2007, 08:50:41 pm »
“My little darlin’,” he whispered, snuggling closer into Jack before draping a protective arm around him...how easy it was to let go of the words when he was certain that Jack was asleep.

Splendid, and quite elegant.

Ennis, oh Ennis, if you only knew....
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Night After
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2007, 09:34:28 pm »
  He could feel it all again, Jack’s warm lips on his trembling lips , Jack’s hands traveling all over him, sending sparks of fire all through him.  He had been so nervous, but it all became so sweet.

Sexy and sweet, Cameron. It sounds like you got the hang of it to me!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: My Hand in His
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2007, 09:39:42 pm »
Littlewing1957, that is so wonderful! I don't remember that one the first time around. Thank goodness, Dagi saved it for us.

You are the mistress of the tough and tender. Salute!

Offline Cameron

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Thank you so much, Toycoon!!!!!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Reflexology
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 12:06:58 am »
When Jack encircles Ennis with his mouth, you know I can get talked into just about anything!

That's what I'm talkin' about, Toycoon!  :D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Silent Confessions
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2007, 12:08:22 am »
What a great idea for a thread.  :)

Silent Confessions...

Ennis looked lovingly at Jack’s resting form – his breathing was steady and soft, and his face was as peaceful as that of a sleeping child.

“My little darlin’,” he whispered, snuggling closer into Jack before draping a protective arm around him...how easy it was to let go of the words when he was certain that Jack was asleep.

Soon, Ennis fell into sweet slumber; Jack opened his eyes slowly and kissed his lover’s lips lightly, “I love you too,” he said softly, drawing the sleeping man into his arms.

Gorgeous writing!  Thanks for posting!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: The Ad
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2007, 12:09:53 am »
Littlewing my dear,

I want to comment on all your stories seperately, but I don't want to clag up the thread.  I love all of them you know that.

"The Ad" is so wonderfully original, I can just picture the surprise and delight at seeing Jack on TV looking mighty fine!! 

I love "Lets Go Away" with Jack using his manly wiles on Ennis (I have no problem with that ... I've done it myself in one of my stories ... don't like it when Alma does it though!!)

The "Sweet Tooth" ... OMG what I wouldn't do to swap places with Ennis .... Jack/Jake AND chocolate ... my favourite combination!

The "Reflexology" ... I'm unbearably ticklish on my feet but I'd be willing to let Jack give it a go!  Very sexy story!

"The Rain" is just so tender and romantic.

Love em all, littlewing, you have such a talent for this.

Love Susie xox SmileyCentral.com" border="0

Thanks Susie, Baby!  You are so sweet!  :D

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: My Hand in His
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2007, 12:13:06 am »
Littlewing1957, that is so wonderful! I don't remember that one the first time around. Thank goodness, Dagi saved it for us.

You are the mistress of the tough and tender. Salute!

Why thanks, Sweets!  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Last One In...
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 01:06:27 am »
The smell of sweat, whiskey, shame and cigarettes permeated the air; adultery and sound of silence in the cab of Ennis' pick up truck was nearly deafening until they pulled up to the edge of the cliff above the lake.

They threw open the doors then cowboy hats, boots, pants and inhibitions went flying in every direction; Jack jumped first and yelled, "Last one in is a rotten..." SPLASH!

Their lips and their naked bodies came together with a hard, wet slap.