Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119843 times)

Dagi

When Ennis woke, his fingers were still buried in Jack's hair, and he leaned close,  sifting through it, holding it to his lips, and then kissing the averted neck, once and then again, a surge of pleasure welling up, and he engulfed Jack in a bear hug that caused the sleeper to stir, startle, and then moan softly as he woke, captive in Ennis's arms.

"Huh, whuh?" Jack  mumbled, still groggy, lifting his head, and Ennis put his lips to that spot once more, fragrant with the salt of his sweat.

"C'mere boy, got somethin fer you."

Hey Louise, what a  beautiful surprise! And you put us all to a shame (exept Toycoon, of course) sticking to the  3-sentence rule... sexy and sweet! Go on, Louise, the first thing to learn here is that we are never satisfied, we always want MOOORE!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
The boys got out of Toycoon's water and into Louise's bed!! MMmmmmm.....what a beautiful progression. Thanks Toycoon and Louise. <3
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: The Sale
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2007, 09:32:05 am »
Tammy Wroe wiped her brow, unable to believe the progress she was making in getting the cabin ready for sale.  Her grandpa, Don Wroe, left the cabin to her when he died in 1994.  Tammy didn’t know what to think or what to do when she learned that the cabin was hers.  Tammy loved her grandfather, but she never spent much time with him.  Her mom worked in the movie business, and moved Tammy to California when she was only 3 years old.   

Tammy’s life in L.A. was good, but when she found herself short on cash, she decided to visit Wyoming for the second time in her life.  Selling the good sized cabin may ease the financial burden of raising 2 children all alone.  The year 2025 was proving to be very hard for Tammy, and she needed the money.  Tammy’s once lucrative fortune telling business was beginning to suffer, even though her psychic gifts were genuine, and she helped a lot of people.  But times were hard and people could no longer afford to spend good money on fortune tellers.  Yes, selling Don Wroe's cabin was the only way.  Cleaning the cabin was backbreaking work, but it had to be done.  It took her 2 days to prepare the living room and kitchen.  Nothing left to do but clean the bathroom and the 3 bedrooms.  But as Tammy stepped into the master bedroom for the first time, she felt it!

Tammy braced herself against the sensation.  As she touched the quilt on the well preserved bed, Tammy thought she would fall in a swoon.  The energy was overpowering!  A male energy: passionate, forceful, very loving.  And suddenly from the corner of her eye, she saw it.  Tammy fell to the dusty carpet as she saw 2 shadowy images – vague, flowing, and twirling together in a dance of love.  Tammy never knew the history of Don Wroe’s cabin or what went on there.  But she knew the feeling of love, and this room was thick with it.  Tammy remembered entering rooms in homes, schools, restaurants and was amazed by the level of energy trapped there.  Some of it was so vile and brutal that she became ill.  But the energy that was trapped here, in Don Wroe’s master bedroom?  Tammy couldn’t believe it.  She wanted to know the names of the men whose loving energy is trapped in her granddad’s cabin.  When she was able to compose herself, Tammy pulled herself off the floor.  In a moment she knew that she could never sell the place…

You ought to write "Ghost Whisperer" and sell them your idea! 

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Something fer you
« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2007, 09:34:06 am »
When Ennis woke, his fingers were still buried in Jack's hair, and he leaned close,  sifting through it, holding it to his lips, and then kissing the averted neck, once and then again, a surge of pleasure welling up, and he engulfed Jack in a bear hug that caused the sleeper to stir, startle, and then moan softly as he woke, captive in Ennis' arms.

"Huh, whuh?" Jack mumbled, still groggy, lifting his head, and Ennis put his lips to that spot once more, fragrant with the salt of his sweat.

"C'mere boy, got somethin fer you."

Sexy and salty stuff, Louise. I love the stories where the boys wake up together. And your adherence to the 3 sentence rule... well, you're a woman after my own heart. None'a these other rebel rousers ever listen ta me!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2007, 09:36:17 am »
Hey there Clyde-B,
Ain't ya gonna write something hot fer us? Don't be a wallflower, let's see yer stuff!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Clyde-B

« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2007, 01:56:06 pm »
Hey there Clyde-B,
Ain't ya gonna write something hot fer us? Don't be a wallflower, let's see yer stuff!
Now you know I don't talk often, and when I do I don't usually say much (My motto: if you ain't got nothin to say - then don't say it!)

But for you and littlewing, who's been after me to do this, I'll sure make an attempt.

BannerHill's story about Ennis and Jack winding up together got me to wondering how it mght happen.  This isn't a sexy story, but it's kinda timely.

Robert Twist hadn’t been to Childress in twenty-five years; he’d never forgotten or forgiven things said when his dad died, but he was determined to visit his father’s grave on his way to Dallas to see his mother and her third husband.  Sunday would be Father’s Day.

He was glad the road to the cemetery was deserted, the only traffic an old blue and white pickup kicking dust in the opposite direction.

The headstone was where he remembered it, toward the back, in the shade of an old oak where the hot breeze carried with it the scent of memorial wreaths and dying blossoms.  A single grave in a double plot overgrown with weeds, unkempt, untrimmed; the granite weathered but intact; graffiti on the front had been hard washed, faded, no longer legible.  Not as good as he’d hoped; not as bad as he’d feared.  He knelt wanting to speak, but the words wouldn’t come, all those questions, all those things left unsaid, how could we have just abandoned you here?  That was when he noticed... lovingly placed at its base... a small bunch of wilting mountain wildflowers.

Dagi

« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2007, 03:21:42 pm »
Now you know I don't talk often, and when I do I don't usually say much (My motto: if you ain't got nothin to say - then don't say it!)

But for you and littlewing, who's been after me to do this, I'll sure make an attempt.

BannerHill's story about Ennis and Jack winding up together got me to wondering how it mght happen.  This isn't a sexy story, but it's kinda timely.

Robert Twist hadn’t been to Childress in twenty-five years; he’d never forgotten or forgiven things said when his dad died, but he was determined to visit his father’s grave on his way to Dallas to see his mother and her third husband.  Sunday would be Father’s Day.

He was glad the road to the cemetery was deserted, the only traffic an old blue and white pickup kicking dust in the opposite direction.

The headstone was where he remembered it, toward the back, in the shade of an old oak where the hot breeze carried with it the scent of memorial wreaths and dying blossoms.  A single grave in a double plot overgrown with weeds, unkempt, untrimmed; the granite weathered but intact; graffiti on the front had been hard washed, faded, no longer legible.  Not as good as he’d hoped; not as bad as he’d feared.  He knelt wanting to speak, but the words wouldn’t come, all those questions, all those things left unsaid, how could we have just abandoned you here?  That was when he noticed... lovingly placed at its base... a small bunch of wilting mountain wildflowers.

Clyde-B, that was beautiful and touching! Thank you! May I ask you a favor? Write us some more stories!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2007, 03:23:15 pm »
I love our boys so much...and I LOVE this thread! Thanks to all of you!

Offline Clyde-B

« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2007, 07:51:21 pm »
Clyde-B, that was beautiful and touching! Thank you! May I ask you a favor? Write us some more stories!

Dagi

Thank you Dagi,

I will if you will!!!  But sometimes it takes me a while to figure out what I'm trying to say.

(I like your "tatoo!")

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Father's Day
« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2007, 08:23:39 pm »
Sunday would be Father’ Day.
Timely, indeed Clyde-B!

That was when he noticed... lovingly placed at its base... a small bunch of wilting mountain wildflowers.
Aww, that is a touching tale, Clyde-B. See now, that didn't hurt did it?

Next time you'll write a nasty one for us, huh?