Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119073 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2007, 10:00:47 am »
Jack miró a Ennis y dijo. “Te amo vaquero.”
”Yo te amo a ti,” respondió Ennis, acariciando con sus dedos la barbilla de Jack.
Jack, rió entre dientes. “Lo dije yo primero.”
“Pero yo lo digo mejor”, contestó Ennis inclinándose para besarlo.

That was fantastic, MaineWriter. And very funny I might add. I'll have to try one in Spanish, too. Perhaps my mother will help me with the translation...not!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: For Dagi
« Reply #171 on: June 16, 2007, 01:00:30 pm »
"Ich liebe dich Jack"

"Ich liebe dich Ennis"

Sie Kuessten.

Pathetic!!!! But at least I didn't use that swear word!!

Susie

That was lovely, Susie! If they had only been able to tell each other....!

Dagi

Re: For Dagi
« Reply #172 on: June 16, 2007, 01:02:31 pm »
Hi Susie, glad you got the best of your nasty vermin!

I like the direction you're going in here!

Und dann bumsen sie.   ;D

Clyde!!!  :o :o :o :o That was only one sentence. I´m not satisfied yet  ;D

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2007, 01:07:45 pm »
My first entry in this game. I like the foreign language twist. Thanks to Natali who helped with the translation!

Jack miró a Ennis y dijo. “Te amo vaquero.”
”Yo te amo a ti,” respondió Ennis, acariciando con sus dedos la barbilla de Jack.
Jack, rió entre dientes. “Lo dije yo primero.”
“Pero yo lo digo mejor”, contestó Ennis inclinándose para besarlo.

Muy bonita historia, Mainwriter! Sobretodo me gusta la respuesta de Ennis, y puedo imaginarme su cara... ;D

Gracias!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: babyblue eyes
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2007, 01:09:16 pm »
You know it, Lady Susiebell! Dagi, you're getting quite skilled at your English writing.
Your friends will be very impressed and your husband will be floored by what you've learned!

Thank you, Toycoon, you good-looking fella!! :-* And thank you for the link! :-* :-* :-*

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Only One for Me
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2007, 01:17:35 pm »
He was hungry, but once he caught a look at Jack’s booty as he bent over the small grill, Ennis developed an appetite for more than just food.

You should be a screenwriter, Marie. So beautiful.

Btw, are you planning a sequel... ::)? Oh, and I´m still waiting for another sequel ;D! (I can mail you the first part.)

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Father's Day
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2007, 01:22:39 pm »
Extreme AU, but I just had to do it!

Jack Twist bounced the beautiful baby girl on his knee while watching Ennis Del Mar set the dining room table.  Baby Indigo was only a year old, and she was the apple of Jack’s eye.  Ennis was rather fond of her, as well.  Indigo laughed and shrieked as Jack ticked her double chin.  “Jack, bring our child!”  Ennis called from the dining room. 

Indigo was an extreme blessing: a gift of love to such sincere lovers.  Ennis cuddled his daughter as Jack handed her over.  He thought back to the time when he handed a cup of his semen over to a nurse at the clinic in town.  The surrogate was chosen carefully, and some nine months later, Jack strapped Indigo into a car seat and brought her home.  Ennis never stopped smiling from the time he laid eyes on her!

Dinner was ready and the table was set.  Ennis kissed the top of his child’s head and handed her back to daddy Jack.  He needed to get ready to entertain his other daughters, who should be along any time now.  Jack was already looking mighty fine, and couldn’t wait to see Bobby again.   He placed his daughter in her playpen and embraced his lover.  “Happy Father’s Day, friend!” Jack whispered as he held his lover tight.”  “Same to you, Jack!”  Ennis kissed him.  “Now let me go.  I gotta get ready to greet our other babies!”

Lovely, Marie. I´m sure they would be the most loving dads. And what a beautiful name the baby got!

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2007, 01:56:09 pm »
Jamas me olvidare de su sonrisa, tan triste y humlide con tanta candela que enciendiera el bosque.

Labios como fruta madura, dulse y prohibido; me duele, como los quireo.

Que alegria me da verte, Jack-jodido-Twist!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 02:38:16 pm by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: The Sale
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2007, 02:01:04 pm »
 If you recall, I wrote a story about a boy, who may have been a ghost, coming to visit Jack at the cabin.  Lots of strange stuff happens there apparently.   :D
Gary

Yes, I do recall. Apparently, Don Wroe's cabin is haunted (by homosexuals)!

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: El Vaquero y el Campesino
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2007, 02:33:24 pm »
Jack-jodido-Twist!

¡Joder!  Toycoon, te juro...   ;D