Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119770 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Come and get it!
« Reply #620 on: July 02, 2007, 12:31:48 am »
Littlewing will have the boys doing some 69 rump munching.

Shaaa! Garycottle, don't pretend you don't like you dirty birdie, you!

We went from light, romantic comedy to something you'd pick up at that shop with the booths in back that smell like Clorox.

What are you on about now?!

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #621 on: July 02, 2007, 12:32:24 am »
We will miss you too, friend!

Have fun in Florida!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #622 on: July 02, 2007, 12:51:09 am »
OMG so many new sites and stories. I have to come back at midday, when my kids sleep...

23 guests are viewing this topic!!!!

Dagi

Re: Come and get it!
« Reply #623 on: July 02, 2007, 12:53:56 am »
Toycoon, I would call you and Marie a tag team, but given the kind of stories you write I'm bowled over by the implication. 

Gary

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

Re: Red and Sweet
« Reply #624 on: July 02, 2007, 04:19:57 am »
Ooh Dagi, so delicious and juicy!  I've got some raspberries in the fridge ... now where is that hubby of mine??

Lovely story honey!

Susie

Thank you sweetheart. Hope you had some fun with your raspberries!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: A Summer Morning 1957
« Reply #625 on: July 02, 2007, 04:22:36 am »
Dagi, you're on a roll tonight! Getting jiggy with his cousin is just so naughty, and very sexy ... not that I would do it with my one and only cousin ... eeuw!

Very sexy story honey!

Susie

Me neither. And that´s a real meneither, not a jackmeneither

Thanks for your nice words!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #626 on: July 02, 2007, 04:25:49 am »
Thank you Dagi, you really woke me up too.  Very hot - I love the way your mind thinks.  "Guns going off" 

Merr

Thank you, Merrily! My mind does all them things by itself, you know that I´m as innocent as the rest of them girls here ;D

Dagi

my grammar sure goes to hell here.

Dagi

« Reply #627 on: July 02, 2007, 04:27:42 am »
I missed this story earlier. Dagi, you dirty girl! Shame on you. Keep 'em coming! :D

Thank you toycoon! I still have that Basque thing in the oven ( ;D ). I´ll write it especially for you.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Red and Sweet
« Reply #628 on: July 02, 2007, 04:33:14 am »
Dagi, this is certainly hot, but it is also romantic, as well.  I love how the sensuous act of eating leads to other things! Lovely work, Sweetheart!

Me too!! Thanks, Marie, honey!

Dagi

Re: Come and Get It (part 2)
« Reply #629 on: July 02, 2007, 04:37:50 am »
Susie, I want to dedicate Part 2 to you, as well!

“Owwww!”  Ennis teased, as Jack placed tiny, soft bites along his bum cheeks!  "Bite me a little more, Rodeo, I kinda like it,”  Ennis exclaimed. Jack giggled as he licked as well as bit, first along the swell of Ennis’ buttocks, and then along his deep and narrow slit.  Ennis pulled his bum away as Jack poised to place his tongue where the sun don’t shine!

Jack faced Ennis with a puzzled look.  “Let me do it, Ennis... I wanna!”  But Ennis pulled Jack’s face to his, gently forced his tongue down Jack’s throat.  "Look, I wanna taste more of you too, but how are we gonna do this?  Who does what to who first?" 

Jack had an idea.  “Look, just follow my lead, Cowboy.  This is gonna be real good.  That is, if you’re game.”  Ennis nodded vigorously, and Jack took his position, flat out on the ground.  “Now face my feet!”  Jack ordered huskily.  Ennis understood, and buried his head between Jack’s thighs.  He positioned his bum right over Jack’s eager mouth.  “Come and get it, Rodeo,”  Ennis yelled as Jack grabbed his hips and pulled him down…

Toycoon and Marie, you did it again! You are too much for me. So, so sexy. Love it!

Dagi