Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121607 times)

Dagi

Re: Come and Get It (part 2)
« Reply #630 on: July 02, 2007, 04:40:05 am »
Littlewing1957, you are a wild woman! I'm certain this can be attributed to the dangerous influence of the notorious bum biter, Susiebell. She has us all under her nasty spell! Even the shy, unassuming Garycottle.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #631 on: July 02, 2007, 05:10:01 am »
I was in Main street USA, Disney, Florida on Independence Day 1989 .... I even made it on the telly in the evening news for about a 10th of a second!

We'll miss you honey!!  Have a brilliant time toycoon!!

Susie

ps. I'm going away for a fortnight soon ... I don't know what I'm going to do without you all ... if I could just get my hands on £700, I could get me a real nice laptop with wireless broadband!

We will miss you Toycoon, and we expect you to come back with some hot stuff!

Oh Susie, and what are we gonna do without you? Two weeks! OMG!

Dagi

« Reply #632 on: July 02, 2007, 05:13:38 am »
I was as pure as the driven snow before I met you lot!!

So was I! I´d say Toycoon is to be blamed (in absence, hehe). ;D I mean he started this thread.....hun?

Dagi

Re: Beans
« Reply #633 on: July 02, 2007, 06:46:24 am »
Beans by Susie

“I’m sicka beans!” Jack moaned, pulling faces and stirring his fork idly around the can.

“They’re just fine … now quit yer hammerin’, dumbass!”

Jack smiled to himself, lifted out a fully loaded fork, pulled it back a little with his finger, took aim, and let go.  Splat! …. the beans landed on Ennis’ cheek and slowly dribbled down his neck.

Jack giggled, kneeling in front of a dumbfounded Ennis, and licked them clean off his face, “Hmmm … tastes better that way!”  He unbuttoned his lover’s shirt, smeared more beans over his chest, the tomato sauce forming a pool in his naval, and proceeded to lick and bite at them hungrily.

Ennis jumped up, laughing, wrestling Jack to the ground, pulling at his belt and emptying the entire contents of the can down the back of his jeans.

“Ah Sheeit, Ennis!”  Jack cried, unbuckling his jeans and sliding them off, his firm white bottom, coated with beans, the sauce oozing between his buttocks and down the inside of his thighs.

Ennis pulled him down onto all fours and playfully licked his cheek, “Hmmmm … you’re right, tastes much better this way!”

Jack sighed and glanced behind him, watching Ennis greedily tuck in, and with a sly smile, announced “Dinner’s served!”

Susie

Yeeehaaaw, it´s butt-time on Jack&Ennis !!!

Susie,  ;D ;D ;D ;D I love it!

Dagi

Raspberries, beans, hmmm what else could we make them lick off each other??

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #634 on: July 02, 2007, 09:48:29 am »
Yeeehaaaw, it´s butt-time on Jack&Ennis !!!

Oh great! Butt-Time and I'm going on vacation. I gonna miss this stuff!

Hmmmm, I wonder if the have butt-time in Florida?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #635 on: July 02, 2007, 11:15:49 am »
Hi Dagi and all contributors,

this posting is long over due  ;D.

Thank you to everyone who contributes his writings to this thread. I'm enjoying it.

And special thanks to Dagi for collecting the stories on the other thread. Makes it so much easier to keep track of 'em.  :)

:-*

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #636 on: July 02, 2007, 04:55:48 pm »
There are a lot of things I'd like to lick off Jack or Ennis (mostly dessert-type edibles), but it makes me a little woozy to think about eating crack beans--no matter who it's offa. I'd probably have to "just say no".

:laugh:  :laugh:     :laugh:  :laugh:
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #637 on: July 02, 2007, 06:12:13 pm »
Susie said "bum note".   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: That's funny!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #638 on: July 02, 2007, 06:17:06 pm »
Hi Dagi and all contributors,

this posting is long over due  ;D.

Thank you to everyone who contributes his writings to this thread. I'm enjoying it.

And special thanks to Dagi for collecting the stories on the other thread. Makes it so much easier to keep track of 'em.  :)

:-*

You are very welcome, Penthesilea!!

Dagi

« Reply #639 on: July 02, 2007, 06:19:59 pm »
  Very funny and I can picture it! 

Merr

Well, I can even taste it  ;D

Dagi