Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121438 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1080 on: July 23, 2007, 04:14:16 pm »
Hey, Louise,

it is always nice to hear that someone is reading our stuff!

And I hope anyone feels free to post a story here. Toycoon is pretty easy-going as to the three sentences rule  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (was there a rule?? Hm, maybe we should rather think of it as a suggestion ;D)

Dagi

Dagi

Bring ´em Down
« Reply #1081 on: July 23, 2007, 04:16:47 pm »
Hey Susie, I can´t wait to read these, but I don´t want to do it in a hurry.  Will let you know if that I love them !

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1082 on: July 23, 2007, 11:49:33 pm »
Susiebell, I remember this one now! This is the story that ended with you guys barbecuing Old Man Twist!
Yeah, he deserved it; that old shithead. Outrageous, ambitious as well as delicious !
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Dagi's boarder trim
« Reply #1083 on: July 24, 2007, 01:03:32 am »
Dagi,
I like the boarder picture (I don't know if those have a technical term or not) you have on your posts. Did you make that yourself? How'd you get that to stick?

Hi toycoon dear,

It is baby-easy (as we say in Germany ;)): it´s a screen cap, and you have to put it in the space in your Forum Profile Information called "Signature" (with [center ]......[/center ] around. Don´t tell me I have to expalin that to you, Toyking!

:-* :-* :-* Dagi

For more information don´t hesitate to PM me at any time  ;D.

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1084 on: July 24, 2007, 02:48:56 am »
Evenin', Susiebell and Gary.

Well, that was just right. Good writing, just enough to set the scene and leave the rest to the old/young imagination. First time I've read about OMT being shot by one of the guys, but think it could have happened, given the way OMT behaved. 

And, liked Gary's use of "Fried Green Tomatoes" for his alternate ending. Especially with all those good church folk enjoying the meal.  And Ennis about to gag and throw up on the spot. 

Thanks again.

Dagi

« Reply #1085 on: July 24, 2007, 07:58:44 am »
Evenin', Susiebell and Gary.

Well, that was just right. Good writing, just enough to set the scene and leave the rest to the old/young imagination. First time I've read about OMT being shot by one of the guys, but think it could have happened, given the way OMT behaved. 

And, liked Gary's use of "Fried Green Tomatoes" for his alternate ending. Especially with all those good church folk enjoying the meal.  And Ennis about to gag and throw up on the spot. 

Thanks again.

Howdy cwby30! Hope to see you  here more often! Enjoy yourself!

Dagi

Dagi

Bring ´em down
« Reply #1086 on: July 24, 2007, 08:07:25 am »
Susie,

I enjoyed every single line. That was quite a journey! I can recall it from IMDb......the little boy....good Ma Twist......the cabin....the peace when OMT finally was gone....what a story! Don´t you ever doubt your writing again!!!

Gary,
you bad boy  ;D.  I loved the line "the secret´s in the sauce".... :laugh:, and the sqeaking bedsprings overhead, of course  ::)...

Thank you so much for reposting this little treasure, Susie! :-* :-* :-*

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
A Promise
« Reply #1087 on: July 24, 2007, 09:50:54 am »
A Promise - by Toycoon

On the last day, Ennis clasped Jack's hand, slid his backpack higher on his shoulder and together they began hiking to that secluded, special spot they'd found on one of their earlier 'fishing trips'; several years had elapsed but the anticipation of being together, sharing precious time with each other made them feel like giddy teenagers.

Ennis pulled the heavy blanket from the backpack and spread it out on the ground; they began to kiss, then firmly embrace, panting, slowly taking off their clothes. Jack's heart pounded in his chest as Ennis thrust his hot flesh into Jack's willing orifice.

When they were finished, Jack cleared his throat to speak but Ennis feared what Jack would say. "Ennis," began Jack, "I know we won't never have what we want..." "Jack," interrupted Ennis. "Lemme finish, ... promise me no matter what happens, no matter who finds out ... you'll never forget about me... I mean, 'us' and what we got."
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1088 on: July 24, 2007, 02:16:07 pm »
Hi there Louise,

Thanks so much for your interest in our stories.  Just wanted to point out that Dagi has a "read only" thread where she archives our stories.  You can read them there without having to sift through all the banter.

But please come back here and leave messages on this thread anytime you want.  We'd love to hear from you.  And please write us a fanfic and post it here, too.   ;D

Gary

well, ironically enough, I have had to retire from the fan fic business for the most part.  I could probably get away with a drabble or two, but I am under a legal cloud, so am focusing my attention on men not named Jack and Ennis.  But don't let that stop y'all.

I hope also you will consider posting your recommendations for stories on the General Discussion thread because a lot of folks look for personal recommendations among their friends and this is a great way to start discussions and generate ideas.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Dagi

Re: Bring ´em down
« Reply #1089 on: July 24, 2007, 03:26:18 pm »
I'm so glad you liked it, Dagi.   ;D  I had lots of fun with this one.  And you can thank Fanny Flagg for the sauce line.  She's the one that wrote Fried Green Tomatoes.  If you've not seen the film version I highly recommend it.  In many ways it parallels BBM, except that it takes place in the south, and it's about the love two women have for each other.  And yes, they do end up barbecuing someone, an abusive husband.  They feed him to the lawman who comes around to investigate his disappearance.   :-X

Gary

That sounds like the sort of movie I might like! thank you, Garyhoney! D.