Author Topic: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori  (Read 312523 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori
« Reply #180 on: June 09, 2007, 10:20:49 am »
hey, you're still alive!

Guess who's coming to work in your country, Souxi?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2007, 10:54:58 am »
hey, you're still alive!

Guess who's coming to work in your country, Souxi?
Cooeeeeeeee.

Yes I,m still alive lol. I,ve been VERY busy on the site where I,m a chat moderater, and I,ve been promoted too!! I,m in charge of my own forum now. (each forum holds up to 200 users).
What part of the UK are you going to be working in Louise....London? If you are, go an vist the Tower Of London. Well worth it.
I,ve been reading the re write of LS and one thing I,ve noticed, thats a bit odd? As you,ve removed all references to BBM, and now Ellery,s man is called Colson, why does everyone still talk about Ennis on LJ when they leave comments? Is it me, did I miss something? I just thought it was odd thats all.
And Leslie when are you going to write something again? Ennis and Jack can,t have left you forever surely?  :'( :'( :'(

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2007, 11:07:00 am »
Cooeeeeeeee.

Yes I,m still alive lol. I,ve been VERY busy on the site where I,m a chat moderater, and I,ve been promoted too!! I,m in charge of my own forum now. (each forum holds up to 200 users).
What part of the UK are you going to be working in Louise....London? If you are, go an vist the Tower Of London. Well worth it.
I,ve been reading the re write of LS and one thing I,ve noticed, thats a bit odd? As you,ve removed all references to BBM, and now Ellery,s man is called Colson, why does everyone still talk about Ennis on LJ when they leave comments? Is it me, did I miss something? I just thought it was odd thats all.
And Leslie when are you going to write something again? Ennis and Jack can,t have left you forever surely?  :'( :'( :'(

Hi Siouxi,

The Ennis references in the LJ comments are the old comments, from last year. Please feel free to leave new comments, too!

And as for me writing again...hopefully the muse will return. I have been busy with about a million other things right now and barely able to keep up with RL stuff.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline cathyinaz

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #183 on: June 09, 2007, 06:00:47 pm »
Two Crows Joy was just updated, yep, chapter 34 is up at LJ and as good as I always expect stuff from Madlori to be. Yes indeed. Lori rocks!

BTW Mainewriter, I still love your stories and go back to read them sometimes when I need a dose of J&E. I will start trying to send good thoughts to your muse to help speed its recovery.

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #184 on: June 13, 2007, 01:53:11 am »
Chapter 34 was Beautiful.  Just Beautiful.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2007, 10:04:52 am »
Thanks for the info!
8)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2007, 11:58:20 am »
Chapter 35 is up!

http://community.livejournal.com/humaninterest/81717.html

L

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - I can't wait to read it tonight!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #188 on: August 24, 2007, 10:34:03 am »
I just tried to acces Loris LJ and I got a message: "The website declined to show the page" does this mean she,s friend locked her journal? :-\

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #189 on: August 24, 2007, 10:36:32 am »
I just tried to acces Loris LJ and I got a message: "The website declined to show the page" does this mean she,s friend locked her journal? :-\

:o
Rushing over to try myself. Will report back soon.