Author Topic: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori  (Read 312660 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori
« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2007, 04:05:39 pm »
Souxi,

Fabienne is right. You have to be a member and you must be logged in to LJ in order to see the TCJ entries.

Look closely at Leslies Screencaps. Directly in the header of the TCJ entry, next to the TCJ icon, you see a little symbol of a lock. This means those entries are locked and can only be seen by members of the community.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #211 on: August 25, 2007, 03:06:37 am »
Souxi,

Fabienne is right. You have to be a member and you must be logged in to LJ in order to see the TCJ entries.

Look closely at Leslies Screencaps. Directly in the header of the TCJ entry, next to the TCJ icon, you see a little symbol of a lock. This means those entries are locked and can only be seen by members of the community.

Oh well that confirms it then. My marbles have rolled away down the hill, because I even logged into LJ to see if I could see them. NO. This is the link that I,ve been using for months that now, no longer works.

http://community.livejournal.com/humaninterest/81717.html

I,ve clicked on Leslies link a million times, and logged into LJ, and there simply isn,t anything that even resembles TCJ there. All I can see is chapter after chapter of second chances . The only way I can find TCJ is by going through BB slash, which I have done. Here:

http://community.livejournal.com/brokebackslash/tag/two+crows+joy.

I must have been kidnapped by aliens over the past few days I reckon.  ::) :) ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2007, 04:45:31 am »
Ahhhhh now I,ve seen the "Join this community" link. So I clicked that and with any luck it,ll work. I,ll let you know. Gawd, what a lot of faffing about. ::) ::) ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2007, 08:49:52 am »
Ok this is the latest update on this fiasco for anyone who cares. I,ve clicked on "join this community", I even logged into LJ too, and I can,t find one thing anywhere about TCJ, so now I,ve officially given up before I go totally insane.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2007, 08:59:48 am »
Ok this is the latest update on this fiasco for anyone who cares. I,ve clicked on "join this community", I even logged into LJ too, and I can,t find one thing anywhere about TCJ, so now I,ve officially given up before I go totally insane.

Hmmm...have you thought about sending a PM to Lori?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #215 on: August 25, 2007, 10:27:06 am »
Hmmm...have you thought about sending a PM to Lori?

L

Success at lats!! It says I,m a member of the community and I can see everything now!! yaaaayyyyy Thank Christ for that. ok panic over.  ;) :)

yb

« Reply #216 on: August 25, 2007, 10:58:13 am »
Success at lats!! It says I,m a member of the community and I can see everything now!! yaaaayyyyy Thank Christ for that. ok panic over.  ;) :)

souxi

I've been following your adventure into the 'humaninterest' community, you're hilarious and I love how you use the similies to emphasize your feeling.   ;)

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #217 on: August 25, 2007, 01:18:21 pm »
souxi

I've been following your adventure into the 'humaninterest' community, you're hilarious and I love how you use the similies to emphasize your feeling.   ;)

Thanks yb. I,ve been like this since yesterday:

ffs, what a lot of faffing about....grrrrrrrr. >:(

Oh well, I,m a happy Souxi now lol.  :) ;) ;D

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #218 on: August 25, 2007, 01:43:59 pm »
Ya know, all this technology is gettin' the best of us.  We all got to keep on top of the latest "tricks" and such to access info.  It's training lot's of folks how to really move and manipulate the internet.  It's all so constantly evolving.  Soon, we'll all be considered "hackers" just trying to access the infomation we need.   :laugh:  It's bad enough all the advertising and spam out there...

Really looking forward to Chapter 36 Lori!   :D  :D

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2007, 01:57:40 pm »
Ya know, all this technology is gettin' the best of us.  We all got to keep on top of the latest "tricks" and such to access info.  It's training lot's of folks how to really move and manipulate the internet.  It's all so constantly evolving. 

This is such a good observation Eric.  Ever since I've started my BetterMost adventure, I really have learned a ton about navigating the internet in ways I'd never even worried about before. 

For what it's worth,  I think Livejournal is pretty tricky to navigate and its functions, etc. aren't really all that intuitive or super user-friendly in my opinion.  My account there is still relatively new, so there's a lot for me still to learn about all the ways Livejournal works.  So, Souxi, I can certainly understand your frustration.  Yup, being a member of the community is the key to this situation.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie