Author Topic: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori  (Read 312489 times)

Offline MsMercury

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Human Interest and Two Crows Joy by MadLori
« Reply #250 on: May 20, 2008, 12:40:37 am »
I know. I've read a post where she said she would be working on TCJ as soon as she finishes Zero. I'm just excited to read more of it.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #251 on: May 20, 2008, 12:55:37 am »

I feel like I've heard some talk about a sequel to Zero too.

When TCJ starts up again, I'm going to have to do a little bit of re-reading I think.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #252 on: May 20, 2008, 02:22:48 am »
I got a message from "Midnight Rodeo", writer of the prequel, and they said that chapter 4 should be posted very soon!  :D

Offline BlissC

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • There ain't never enough time...
    • NeonBlue Dreams
« Reply #253 on: May 21, 2008, 08:41:26 am »
Looks like I've got some catching up with the prequel to do too. I only got as far as chapter 1 before my life went crazy and I've unfortunately spent the last month or so back in Real Life rather than Brokie-land, but back now, and eager to catch up!  ;D

"No matter how hard you try, You're still in prison, If ya born with wings and you never fly."

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #254 on: May 21, 2008, 08:56:25 am »

I feel like I've heard some talk about a sequel to Zero too.

When TCJ starts up again, I'm going to have to do a little bit of re-reading I think.

Yes me too. It,s been AGES since TCJ was updated. We,d got the the part where Ennis came home from the hospital and Jack was walking around on eggshells because he didn,t know how to help him and thats where we left it. I appreciate fully that authors have RL as much any anyone else but in future I shall only read completed stories. I mean look at Dreaming, that was supposed to be finished last year and now it MIGHT be finished this summer. Well I shan,t read the epilgoue because I,ve fotgotton what the gist of the story was anyway, and I,ve totally lost interest in it. At least Leslie and Louise are consistent with updates for their stories. I get fed up with waiting for months on end for updates.  I loved HI and TCJ and I miss Lori,s Jack and Ennis. :( :(

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #255 on: May 21, 2008, 09:02:24 am »
Lori friended me on Facebook and she wrote there that her plan for the weekend was to write the epilogue to Zero at the Bone.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #256 on: May 21, 2008, 10:10:27 am »
Lori friended me on Facebook and she wrote there that her plan for the weekend was to write the epilogue to Zero at the Bone.

L

Thanks for the news Leslie!

Yep, it seems that Zero has been her focus of attention the last several months (which is fine by me because I really enjoy that story as well as TCJ).  Zero certainly has been updated with pretty consistent frequency in the last several months.  I also think I remember reading somewhere that she's thinking about writing a sequel to Zero... but that she will only post it once the whole thing is completed (rather than chapter by chapter).  I could be imagining that... but I thought that was something I read.  It's a cool idea to post a story that way.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #257 on: May 21, 2008, 10:59:09 am »

L

Thats brilliant news, I shall look forward to that and then she,ll finish TCJ. I think it,s a great idea for her to write the sequel to Zero all in "one hit" rather than chapter by chapter. It,ll be well worth waiting for.  :)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2008, 01:19:41 pm »

if you see this...

Madlori!!

Offline JTwist

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #259 on: May 24, 2008, 06:03:18 am »
I have just finished reading Human Interest last night and it was EXCELLENT. One of the best stories I have read in a long time. It had me thinking about it wherever I was, thinking that I could not wait to come home and read the rest. I am about to start Two Crows Joy, but when scrolling down, (trying not to read any spolilers) noticed something about Two Crows Joy is not finished? Is this the case, as I dont think I could wait to read the next chapter!!!

Well done to Madlori on the amazing story, and happy birthday.
The hammer may strike, be dead on the ground
A nail to my hand,
A cross on his crown
We're done if we're undone
Finished if we are incomplete
As one we are everything
We are everything we need