Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9092230 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #13190 on: September 07, 2014, 04:52:16 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

Hope you all are having a lazy Sunday!!!  :)

I slept in, had lunch with my parents, did my laundry, and now I'm home and relaxing again. 

This coming week at work is going to be busy, so it should pass quickly.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13191 on: September 10, 2014, 07:46:57 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

It's oh so quiet at work today!

Apparently there's some big "rah-rah town meeting" or something going on in NYC, starting at 9:00 and going on until 6:00, so the majority of the people who work here, will be there.

That means it will be nice and quiet here!  :laugh:

Hopefully the clients will be just as quiet, and I'll be able to use today to get some other work done!  :)

Things at home have been on the quiet side, but that's to be expected when one lives alone, and that's fine by me.

Have ordered some new Super Friends stuff off of E-Bay, when it arrives I'll post it to my blog here.

What's the news?  Share with me!!!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13192 on: September 12, 2014, 08:15:18 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

You tell 'em Sweet Brown!!!  ;)

Does anyone have anything going on this weekend?  I'll be at my brother's and sister's-in-law place, for her birthday.  Other than that, it should be a quiet weekend.

Of course, there are the usual chores to do, but what can ya do about that?  Nothing, except do them.  LOL

I also won a few things on E*Bay, to add to my Super Friends collection.  Once I have the items, I'll post them here.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #13193 on: September 12, 2014, 01:40:09 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

You tell 'em Sweet Brown!!!  ;)

Oh Lordy Jesus I am gone be working on one of my rental houses I have not been able to get to in the last two months. Every weekend come around somebody wither dies or some relative has to come to town. I had to put my foot down earlier this week and tell my Mamma that my cousin could not come to visit until October as I had shit to do.

I hope your sister in law has a happy birthday and nobody drinks too much.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13194 on: September 13, 2014, 09:17:52 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

Hope that everyone is having a good Saturday!

I went to bed my usual time (for a Friday), which was 1am.  I slept straight through the night, and when I woke, it was noon!  :o  I have no idea why I slept that late and that long.

Oh Lordy Jesus I am gone be working on one of my rental houses I have not been able to get to in the last two months. Every weekend come around somebody wither dies or some relative has to come to town. I had to put my foot down earlier this week and tell my Mamma that my cousin could not come to visit until October as I had shit to do.

I hope your sister in law has a happy birthday and nobody drinks too much.

I hope you were able to finish a bunch of work at the rentals today!!!  The birthday party was nice, and no, no one drank too much!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13195 on: September 13, 2014, 09:21:33 pm »
As of today, the three items I won on ebay (am I the only one who still uses ebay> LOL) have all arrived. They're going on my wall, framed, but they're a bit of a curiosity.

They are group images of The Super Friends. They have the official logo, the "Tm" to show they're trademarked.

The line up is very similar to the one on the show, Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Robin, Aquaman, Flash, and Green Lantern.

However, for some odd reason, Green Arrow and Batgirl are both added to the line up. Green Arrow as a guest star on one episode, in the very first season. Batgirl never appeared.

Same line up, different pose. Once again including Green Arrow and Batgirl.

I don't know if this line up was suggested at one point, and then scrapped, but it's pretty interesting.

The third item I won via ebay arrived today.  a "mini" poster....size 16 X 20.

The heroes and villains of Challenge Of The Super Friends.

The "white spots" are not on the item I won, they're from the flash when I took the pic.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #13196 on: September 14, 2014, 03:29:57 pm »
(am I the only one who still uses ebay> LOL)

Oh, no, darlin', by no means are you the only one.  ::)  ;D

Interesting that in the middle one, Superman's crotch is sort of, er, shadowed. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13197 on: September 14, 2014, 10:10:11 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!

It's been a good weekend, hope you can all say the same.  Although, no amount of fighting will keep Monday away.

Got the laundry done, and the shopping, and did some light cleaning around the place today.  Monday is only a few hours away, and it's time to hit the hay.

G'night!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13198 on: September 14, 2014, 10:10:44 pm »
Oh, no, darlin', by no means are you the only one.  ::)  ;D

Interesting that in the middle one, Superman's crotch is sort of, er, shadowed. ...

I didn't notice that before, but now that's all I'll see when I look at it!  :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #13199 on: September 16, 2014, 08:17:25 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!

I hope that everyone is doing well!

I looks like the team leader/bossman is out of the office today.  >:D  He was out yesterday, away in a different state, on business.  A few of my team is with him.  Their flight yesterday was cancelled due to weather, and they can't get a flight until 8:00 their time this morning, which is 9:00 our time.  That means they won't be in NJ until 12:30 or later depending on delays and such.  Since it's raining here today, there may be delays.

:laugh:

Two days without the big boss is always a nice thing!

I also scheduled my remaining vacation time, I took a full week in October, two Mondays in November, and two Mondays in December.  This will make November a 4 day work week for me the entire month, and nearly the same in December.

:)

Bowling tonight, I shall post results in the Striking Out section of the blog.