Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8746170 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #17370 on: November 28, 2021, 02:36:02 am »
I'm planning to get mine at CVS, too. I don't know how hard it is to get an appointment or how far they're scheduling out, but there's one about half a mile from here that seems like a good spot. It's a little more difficult to schedule and travel to my doctor's clinic.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #17371 on: November 28, 2021, 02:55:44 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Sunday afternoon here.  I just got back from mom and dad's place, I dropped in for lunch.  I didn't do my laundry today, because I was working from home on Friday, and I did my laundry that day.

I posted pics in the holiday section, I believe the thread was "too early to decorate", and it's pics of  my apartment now that I've decorated.  I started on Saturday, and got some knicknacks out, put the lights up in the windows, and put up the tree and strung up the lights around it.  the tree originally was pre-lit, but a portion of the lights blew out, and I spent time pulling all the lights out, and now I just put the lights in, old school style. 

:laugh:

I'm putting the ornaments on this afternoon.

I'm going to be busy at work this week, so I'll most likely be at the office every day this week.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17372 on: November 28, 2021, 02:57:00 pm »
I'm planning to get mine at CVS, too. I don't know how hard it is to get an appointment or how far they're scheduling out, but there's one about half a mile from here that seems like a good spot. It's a little more difficult to schedule and travel to my doctor's clinic.

At my CVS you didn't need an appointment, I was able to just walk in, and they gave me the booster in about 10 minutes time, and then I had to wait the required 15 minutes after the shot.  Call you local CVS, it may be the same.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17373 on: November 28, 2021, 05:42:03 pm »

For everyone who celebrates!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #17374 on: November 28, 2021, 06:28:14 pm »
Seems early for Hanukkah! I spent the afternoon repotting and puttering around with my houseplants. I took the largest ones out on the deck, turned them out of their pots, trimmed the roots, and replaced the potting soil with fresh dirt. it is well into the 70s today.  :-\

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #17375 on: November 28, 2021, 07:03:06 pm »

For everyone who celebrates!

1 Maccabees 4:52-59.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #17376 on: November 28, 2021, 07:28:31 pm »
Thanks Chuck!

Jona and his parents are coming next weekend to celebrate.

We are lucky to have a holiday that lasts for eight days! Gives you plenty of time to celebrate with different groups of people.

I'm so glad I have an electric chanukkia ;)  :-*, so Jona can light it without any adult help.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17377 on: November 28, 2021, 09:25:55 pm »
Thanks Chuck!

Jona and his parents are coming next weekend to celebrate.

We are lucky to have a holiday that lasts for eight days! Gives you plenty of time to celebrate with different groups of people.

I'm so glad I have an electric chanukkia ;)  :-*, so Jona can light it without any adult help.

;D :laugh:

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17378 on: December 02, 2021, 12:34:24 am »

Well, Christmas lasts from the day after Halloween to Jan. 1. In various forms, anyway.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17379 on: December 02, 2021, 12:37:00 am »
it is well into the 70s today.  :-\

On my phone weather app I get the forecast here, plus New York, plus Chicago, plus Denver (based on where I have/had family members). Denver weather is almost always the nicest. Except maybe those odd late-season storms. But we've been getting more of those here.