Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8733941 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #17490 on: March 19, 2022, 10:42:47 pm »
Curtains and valance.   Each of them matched the prior bedding, but they didn't match each other.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17491 on: March 19, 2022, 10:43:20 pm »
New curtains and valance.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17492 on: March 19, 2022, 10:44:02 pm »
My collection of animation cels and memorabilia from The Super Friends.

My original plan was to get new frames for the cels of Superman and Wonder Woman, at the top of the picture.  As you can see, their frames are different from all the other cels.  However, I was not able to find cels that matched the others I already had.

The main issue was the panoramic images down the center.  You can see one canvas that has a dark grey background.  Underneath that are three more images, that have a lot of white space.  Those images are actually the same size of the grey canvas, but I could not find frames to fit them, so a lot of space was wasted.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17493 on: March 19, 2022, 10:44:39 pm »
The newly arranged cels.

I was able to find new frames that actually fit the three panoramic shots, so I got the frames and got rid of the oversized ones.   I also reorganized the cels and I like this layout better.

Not the most neatly hung, but I think it looks better than before.   They are all hung using those 3M command strips, so there are no holes in the wall.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #17494 on: March 19, 2022, 11:36:48 pm »
Oh, that is much better! The symmetry and coordination make it much easier for the brain to take in and categorize!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #17495 on: March 20, 2022, 05:33:35 am »
What Katy said.
I like both the new arrangement of the cels and the new bedroom color better. Fifty shades of blue ;D

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #17496 on: March 21, 2022, 05:06:10 pm »
Very nice new bed and curtains, Chuck!

And the cels look good too!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17497 on: March 27, 2022, 08:09:19 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend!

This week was a tiring one for me, the World Figure Skating Championships took place.  They were held in France, so there was a time difference.  I'm a member of a forum for Figure Skating fans, we chat together during competitions, so was getting up about 5ish, and streaming the events on my phone through Peacock, and chatting while the events were happening.

Saturday was a family dinner for my brother, for his birthday.   It was actually the 5th, but due to scheduling issues, we weren't able to get together until yesterday.

We got word that in April we're going back to a 'hybrid' situation at work,  so I'll be going back to the office 2 days a week.  Not sure when we'll be going back full time.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17498 on: March 30, 2022, 07:06:30 pm »

Happy Hump Day, y'all!

;D

How is everyone doing?

Been a busy week with work, but I've managed to stay on top of everything, so I'm happy about that!  ;D

Went to the office on Tuesday, it was good to see the coworkers who showed up.   

Things are pretty much the same on this end, I guess that's a good thing.  ;D

What's new with you all?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #17499 on: April 09, 2022, 12:09:38 pm »

Happy weekend to you all!

:)

Yesterday (Friday) was pay day, and it was the first paycheck that reflected my raise.  I wasn't expecting to see what I saw.  I got just over $150.00 more than before.  ;D

One of my friends is having an outdoor gathering tomorrow.   It will be sunny, but on the cool side.   Since I'm not a fan of the heat, that suits me just fine.  This also meant that I would  not be home for laundry, so I had to do the laundry yesterday while working.

One of the guys I work for will be on vacation next week, so I'm hoping that means a quiet week for me.  This guy is nice, but he's 'needy', always asking me for stuff that he can do himself.

Haven't made any plans for Easter yet,  not sure what will be happening.  My niece, grand-nephew, and his dad will be meeting family out-of-state, so we may postpone Easter until the following week.