Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701211 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl

TERRY CLOTH:

** I'm right here, Ennis!!    ...I finally made it up this Broken Arsed Mountain and I'm hiding under the bushes so that Low Startle Point nag don't turn me back into a pee-soaked rag.  ;) **

LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE:

Warshrag and others, please forigive the time-lag
but just who do you think you're callin a nag?

There's no reason at all to call me that name
That tube-friend a yours, he's really to blame

He called me a nag too, though he didn't mention piss
Don't make me throw you in hot water for this!

Only thing here that's soaked with sheep-pee
Is that unfortunate bottle of YOUNG WHISKEY

So get your story straight, warshrag, if you please
Cause till now, I really liked you Terry----jeez!

If you'd just quit your hammerin with all this slander
and check the damn thread, go on, go take a gander

You'd see it's Jack Twist makes me jump and buck
though tonight I can see I'm shit outta luck

So let's get on with the story 'cause I don't wanna fight
There's too much love to be found on ol' Brokeback tonight.

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is trying to settle down, the booze working its magic and gettin him slowly and assuredly drunk, while holding his beloved Terry))

%% I remember a time when I never wen' anywheres without my Terry, now I may have to let him go.  Looking at the boy with blue eyes, may not be room in ma life for 'em...sigh...feels like so long ago...that night we bonded%%

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline YaadPyar

**  FSD explains that wands have been used in many cultures and are a wonderful tool for enegetic and healing work. Since they are used to direct and amplify energy, they are also very helpful in feng shui space clearing and blessings, and they are an invaluable tool to direct focused healing energy.  JBB has found herself empty well before the critical scene in which she is most needed; a resurrection of sorts is required. **

** JBB is in need of immediate healing and restoration, so FSD has brought her sacred wand to perform the necessary duties.  **

(( FSD waves her wand, whispering the magical incantation to restore JBB to her original glory.  This is the same incantation FSD uses on soap operas to restore actors when they have been killed off, but found very popular, and the producers decide they must return.  ))

%% FSD thinks about how life flows through the spaces between matter.  It's the same lesson she tried to teach Terry and JBB the other day, but they didn't listen, and now she has to intervene again, which she does wonderfully well, bringing JBB sputtering back to life, fully restored.  %%

** FSD remains concerned about JBB willingness to apply itself to all comers, and Terry's penchant for getting intoxicated and passing out. **

(( FSD whispers additional incantation to give them greater strenght and power to use their abilities for good.  ))

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 06:48:32 am by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
((SHEEPHERDERS #1 & 2 are standing by with emergency supplies: sheepskins full of clear slick, spit, and lanolin))
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....

((After setting in motion one last ritual to ensure the completion of tonight's Sacred Bonding

the High Priestess gets down to business.  Heading for the garage where the Sacred Vehicles are kept, she rolls out Mrs. Twist's Sacred Pentecostal Mountain Bike, singing to herself.))

** "Buffalo gals, won'tcha come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight...Buffalo gals, won'tcha come out tonight, dance by the light of the mooooooon!" **

((She mounts the Bike and revs the motor fiercely.))

** Hear that, Terry?  That's the sound of me comin' for ya!  You can run, boy, but you can't hide!!  MWAHAHAHAHA!! **

((She releases the brake.  The Sacred Bike leaps forward and bounds up the Mountain, trailing red flame....))

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis is trying to settle down, the booze working its magic and gettin him slowly and assuredly drunk, while holding his beloved Terry))

%% I remember a time when I never wen' anywheres without my Terry, now I may have to let him go.  Looking at the boy with blue eyes, may not be room in ma life for 'em...sigh...feels like so long ago...that night we bonded%%

TERRY CLOTH:

** Huh-lo, Ennis, duh, you are about to need me more than ever.  ::)   Mr. Blue-Eyed Spin-on-his-heel Pup is gonna have a lot to do with it.  Think: Skyscraper Rehearsal Debacle.  So just don't go all melodramatic on me here, Cowboy.  Lay back and enjoy .... oh wait, that's in Tent Scene 2, not 1.... um, I mean hang the heck onto me and I'll be there for ya, buddy.  **

&&  Sheesh, what do I not put up with around here?  Dude knows I'm afraid a drownin' ... can't walk on that river like that Walter guy... where's my Union Steward?!  %%
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 07:34:05 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
((JBB awakes from the healing vibes of ministering angel FSD, feelin' like a new tube))

** *gasp*... it's a miracle... a bone fide miracle! I feel like my old self - before the squeezing, ravashing, stomping, peeing, sh*****g and general abuse emptied me of my life's blood cream**

((Looks down and snaps lid a few times, gingerly))

** Can it be??**

((As much as a tube can, JBB skips through the undergrowth, singing in a deep, gravelly voice))

** I see trees of green, thorn bushes too
 I see them bloom, for me and you Terry
 And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
 The crotch-straining day, the hot horny night

The colours of the sunset, so pretty in the sky
 Are also on the faces of sheep going by
 I see mules shakin' hooves, brayin' "How do you do?"
 They're really saying "I love you"

I hear the boys cryin', I watch their **** grow
 They'll have more sex than I'll ever know
 Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world Terry

Ooooohhhhh yeahhhhhh **

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:11:49 am by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD peers into the future to divine what energy is next needed on the set in preparation for the impending tent scene. ))

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

%% FSD has been thinking about Tantra, that Asian body of beliefs and practices which, working from the principle that the universe we experience is nothing other than the concrete manifestation of the divine energy of the godhead that creates and maintains that universe, seeks to ritually appropriate and channel that energy within the human microcosm in creative and emancipatory ways.  %%

%% FSD thinks she has perhaps found the perfect enhancement for both Jack and Ennis to channel that energy as they move toward the tent scene.  It is not traditional Feng Shui practice, but perhaps effective anyway. %%

Offline Ellemeno

THE ASSISTANT

((Reads the adVERtisement  for Mother McSorley's Vi-Ag-Ra with growing understanding))

%% "Named for her three children?"  "VIolet, AGnes, and RAYMOND?"  Well, it's all falling into place: Mr. Raymille's hurried, hushed phone calls home right before big casting calls.  The small, rattly boxes arriving Fed Ex from home no matter where we are working in the world.  Mr. Raymille IS Raymond McSorley, heir to the McSorley Vi-Ag-Ra fortune!  I wonder why he never told us?  I thought I knew everything about the man.  %%
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 11:35:13 am by Ellemeno »