Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1702222 times)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((Meryl jacks the Sacred Pentecostal Mountain Bike into high gear))

%% Egad, I have to nab that pesky Cloth before he double entendres us all to death.  What an obsessive-compulsive scene stealer insufferable ham! %%

TERRY CLOTH:

**  I 'm not worried.  It ain't gonna be like that.  Without her little darlin' helper pills, the HIGHLY ENTENDRE'D PRIESTESS ain't Harley runnin' on all cylinders and she ain't gettin' up... this here Mountain.  No way.  **
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:31:47 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

** SEE WHAT I MEAN?! **

((Puts in Sacred Ear Plugs and continues up the Mountain at top speed, cheered on, for once, by the entire Cast and Crew))
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
** SEE WHAT I MEAN?! **

((Puts in Sacred Ear Plugs and continues up the Mountain at top speed, cheered on, for once, by the entire Cast and Crew))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  The HIGHLY MEAN AND PLUGGED PRIESTESS had BetterMake sure that her bike is in good runnin' order.  I'd hate to see sumpthin' go wrong and her end up slip-slidin' away and all...  ;)  **
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:11:51 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
((The High Priestess roars onto the set and pulls up with a screech outside Mr. Raymille’s Production Office.   Leaping from the Bike, she throws open the door and confronts the startled Director, currently in mid-conference with the newly hired 14th Assistant Director.))

** I demand that production stop immediately and not resume until TERRY CLOTH and his greasy accomplice have been captured!!  They must be restored to me for punish---safekeeping at once! **

((Mr. Raymille rises stiffly from his favorite casting couch and begins to reply, but the words stop in his throat.  He watches in mounting alarm as the High Priestess turns first red, then green, then a nice robin’s egg blue, then purple.  Her eyes bulge, there is a rubbery, creaking sound like a balloon being squeezed to the breaking point…))

** I demand…I de…mand….I….

SPROOOOIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!  KA-FONG-AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

CRRRRUNCHHH!!!!

((The Anorek-Sea-Wrap has worn off at last))

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:25:16 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

((The Anorek-Sea-Wrap has worn off at last))

THE ASSISTANT

%% See, I'm thinkin', sometimes an instruction manual is needed.  %%

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
(( TERRY CLOTH hustles over to SHEEP.  ))

**  Hey, all you SHEEP, lose the munchkin costumes and stop singing that ding-dong song.  PLEASE show some respect to The Face of Tragedy... I mean in the face of tragedy.  We must mourn our loss in a dignified and communal and Feng Shui-ed way.  **
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:49:58 pm by alec716 »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((  TERRY CLOTH risks triggering his Very Bad Memories of a bawdy interlude with Mr. Raymille and Daniel and runs over to the Director's trailer.  SHEEP follow -- that's what sheep do, right?  Surrounded by SHEEP and a startled MR. RAYMILLE, TERRY CLOTH falls to the floor and cradles the limp body of the HIGHLY SUSPICIOUSLY ACTING PRIESTESS and sings... ))

TERRY CLOTH:

There's a place for us...
a time and a new face for you...
Somewhere.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:58:46 pm by alec716 »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter

((Much to the disappointment of the sheep and TERRY CLOTH, the High Priestess shows no sign of expiring.  Quickly rousing herself and throwing off the hambone Warshcloth, with an excruciating

CHNNIICHGGNNNAAAACCCKKKK!!

Meryl squeezes her now gigantic person through the hole her head has made in the roof of the Production Office and steps out onto the set.))

** What the fucking fuck.......**

((Insane with terror, the Crew run screaming in all directions.))

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

THE WIND, in anticipation of The Great Event to Come, and serenely unaware of the mayhem ensuing in the previous post, begins to softly croon in a RobertaFlackian breeze:

** The first time ever I saw your FACE
I thought THE SUN rose in your eyes
And THE MOON and stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the empty skies, my love,
To the dark and the empty skies.

The first time ever I kissed your LIPS
And felt your heart beat close to mine
Like the trembling heart of a captive SHEEP
That was there at my command, my love
That was there at my command.

And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew OUR BOYS would fill the air
And last till the end of time my love
It would last till the end of time my love

The first time ever I saw your face, your face,your face,your face.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:26:25 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
(( Narrowly escaping the Prada clutch ... er, evil clutches of the HIGHLY DEVILISH AND NEWLY GIGANTIC PRIESTESS, a duped TERRY CLOTH jumps on Mrs. Twist's Sacred Mountain Bike, even though Walter's last name is all over it, and roars back up the Mountain to enjoy the coming Tent Scene.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  I can't believe I almost fell for the HIGH PRIESTESS' Tony-impersonating, I mean -award winning, performance.  And WIND, please be at my back and help me get up the Mountain or I'm gonna give YOU Flack...  ;)  **
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:40:10 pm by alec716 »