Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1701052 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
DEAD SEVERELY INJURED SHEEP

((hobbles down the mountain limping on three legs.. Spies Ennis on a horse and goes over to him with subtle dancing movements))

((In Barbra Streisand's voice))
Well, darling. You would not believe what happened last night.
I was just sitting out here minding my own business,
and this young trickster, this wolf in sheep's clothing, this doggy thing
came up and started munching on me.
Now, trust me, darling, I don't mind being munched on.. We sheep do
it all the time, but this one fella, well he was just too much.
So I thought I'd get away from that sleazy Republican, and darling,
can you believe it. I slipped on a banana peel... Damn banana peels are
takin' over the mountain. We sheep can't hardly get a good foothold anymore.
Now I know you and your boy toy down there have a real fetish for bananas,
but don't you think you could at least keep the peels in one place... Well darling,
I just don't think you should be letting us sheep get along that way... You've got
responsibilities you know. You've got to stand up for us little folk. You can't just go shirking your duties
any time you feel like it.

((holds up slightly chewed up leg))

Now look here, Mr. Del Mar.... Go on and look. Do you think that's the way to treat little sheep like me.
Honestly, if you're not gonna be there for us, you might have sent a letter or something. We could have used some
advance notification. If you're not going to do your duty, turn your gun over to the authorities, and we'll get along without you.
I can lead a bunch of sheep as well as anyone can, from the way you two are handling it. You two think we're dumb, but I tell you,
there is more in this head than a bunch of fluff. And that's the truth, Mr. Del Mar.

((looks sorely at Ennis))

Well, I suppose if you're going back up with the sheep and pretend to watch us, I'll come up with you. Someone smart has got to keep an eye on things.
And watch where you're pointing that gun.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 08:13:03 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Sees a limping sheep coming toward him, gallops up to meet him halfway))

Hey little guy, what's wrong?  You look like you had a pretty rough night.   Hope it t'wasn' too serious.

%% Sure wish this sheep here could talk, cause I'll be damned if he ain't giving me dirty looks.%%

« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 09:39:14 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK

%% Pastrami on Rye, Pastrami on Rye. Gotta remember that for when we get back to town.%%

((starts to go through their few possessions, seeing if there is anything he can learn about Ennis from his clothing or belongings. He grabs up Ennis's other white shirt, or was it his own, he couldn't tell anymore.))

%% I guess its' time to clean this stuff. What I'm wearing ain't the best in the world neither. %%

((Grabs what clothing he can, including TERRY, and heads over to the rushing river nearby. Jack looks around a moment, but realizes he's quite alone at the moment, strips off his clothing but shivers in the cold air. Puts his boots back on at least, to keep his feet warm, then proceeds to vigorously scrub the clothing in the river.))

((The cold rushing wind against his skin only reminds him again of Ennis's warm body against his the night before. Despite the chill, Jack finds himself responding to that mental image, hardening.))

%% Jesus, 'n broad daylight? %%

Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
JACK'S PANTS -

** SSS-sspblubb-blubb--PFoo!!!   >gasp< OW!  OW! OWW-W!!!!**

%% Jeez LouEEEZ!  I kin handle sweet Mrs. Twist washing me, she only scrubs hard enough to get me clean.  But this...  YOUNG JACK is beatin' me so hard with this stick....  DANG!  But I'm lookin' up at his face as he's doin' it, and...   I think there's a mite more to this beatin' I'm gettin' than just makin' sure I'm clean.  Wounded angel is what he looks like. %%

« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 10:48:38 pm by Sashca1007 »
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Meanwhile ...
Back in Lucise Indapaddock's trailer ..

After that rather freakish encounter with the HIGH-AND-GINORMOUS-PRIESTESS,
Lucise was quite traumatised, and wound up sleeping in a fetal position in the bathtub ..

He wakes up suddenly, after another terrifying dream, and decides to take a nice bubble-bath ... to ease his mind.

))

%%
 I can't believe The Boss still allows a HUGE creature woman like the HIGH PRIESTESS to roam freely on the mountain, scaring the shyte outta people ..  Why the heck is she that big anyway??  ???

Ahh...gotta clear my mind ...

I gotta remember to congratulate LIMPING SHEEP on that great performance!
I only spent 3 weeks teaching him how to walk the walk ... but boy!  That lil woolie got alota promise! ...  :)  I think I oughta buy him a lil something, just to say 'job well done!'..Hmmm, I wonder if red is his colour ...

%%

« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 10:50:41 pm by Lucise »

Offline YaadPyar

** After a long and oddly collective refractory period, the FSD infuses the entire set with love in anticipation of our boys becoming new people in relationship to each other.  **

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 11:23:43 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
Mika, the dumbass musical mule:

=Is so thoroughly drenched by the FSD's love infusion that the musical mule starts channeling what may be future love into the present. Has the mule turned truly psychic? Or is it just drunk on infused love and uttering utter nonsense? Only time will tell=

%%These lyrics won't ever let me be till I've belted them out. I might as well share the love at once, the LOVE, the LOVE!!%%

((Starts warbling sweetly both sides of a love duet, in various very soft and dulcet tones))

E:
"In a place that does let us feel
In a place where you’re the most real
I have found you
I have found you

J:
Though the world is moving too fast,
On this mountain our love can last
Let me hold you
Let me hold you

E:
Our lives may change, when September comes

J:
But now our hearts beat like in-sync drums

E:
And we have music all right
all through the night
Our song
played on a squashed harmonica
A crazy sound

J:
A lovely sound

BOTH
A  sound that tells us love goes on and oooooooon
Played on a squashed harmonica
it's telling us
to hold on tight
and kiss like it's the last night of the world!"

((Mika collapses in bliss and exhaustion, completely oversaturated by the potent love infusion))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 06:40:33 pm by Mikaela »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
((Meanwhile, back at the town...))

** Dear boy, thank you for the help getting down the mountain.  I'm going to put you down now.  By the way, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate your telling the police to call off the helicopters.   Searchlights are so cruel on the cellulite. **

((Lucise Indapaddock tries to answer, gives up, nods a few times.  The HP props him up against a lamppost.))

%% Hardly the most articulate person, but I suppose that's forgiveable, given the circumstances.  Now to find the spa and have it out with that woman! %%

** AHA, there's a light on.  Someone's working late. **

((Meryl drops to her knees and peers into the spa reception area))

**Open up in there!  Open up, I say!  I demand to see Madame Schwannstucker AT ONCE! **

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
%%
When will somebody do something about the silly old bat HIGH PRIESTESS?   ???
I barely recovered from her previous encounter, now this!
%%

((Lucise tries to resuscitate a crew member who fainted after the HIGH PRIESTESS' latest adventures ...))

Can anyone help me here?
What do we have to do to get this woman back to her normal self again?   :-\

%%
If you can call plastic 'normal' ..  ::)
%%