Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1702991 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
** Director Raymille's family portraiture reveals a history of extraordinary attention to personal appearance (and potentially American ancestry), a trait which our beloved director has continued to this day. **

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 12:59:44 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
MR. RAYMILLE'S ASSISTANT

((Hanging up the phone with the very disgruntled President of the Descendants of Benjamin Franklin Foundation))

%% Sheesh! Just as the right key that turns the lock can also be used to draw lightning to a kite, so can this cast and crew call challenges down on this production. %%

((Picks phone back up))

** Mr. PRODUCER, we're going to need another $10,000.  Apparently old Ben would have never worn lavender, that being the color, in their HO of Jack's death.  They object and are demanding damages.  What's that, Sir?  Yes, well, I think we all know that old Ben was as queer as a $100 bill, but whatcha gonna do?  I think we better just pay it and move on.  **

((Gets out MR. RAYMILLE'S checkbook and once again forges his name.))

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

(( TERRY CLOTH, suffused with a sense of the exhaustion honestly due to one who is simultaneously involved in two roiling subplots, returns from his paternity disclosure and a very brief Dream Sequence and skirts narrowly around the pool of AGUIRRE's sour pus.  Eschewing a nip of the sheep-pee whiskey (tempting though it might be!), he enters the lookin'-right tent and the embrace of the lookin'-oh-SO-fine-so-VERY-fine JBB.  TERRY CLOTH elbows the writhing JACK and ENNIS out of his way and wraps himself around JBB's firm and musky physique and they are One.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  I'll wake up from a dream with you any time, JBB...  **

((JBB, in blissful ignorance of Terry's Raganova-ing ways, believes himself the centre of Terry's world - as Terry is his. As moonlight creeps steathily in through the gaps in the tent, JBB catches his breath as it plays along the brilliance of Terry's loops and the beauty of the warshcloth's towelled edges. JBB huskily croaks...))

** Ooooooooooh Terry, Mr Raymille most certainly did not include this in my contract of extras...**

((A skilled lover, Terry gently, but ever so ardently, works JBB into a frenzy of excitement. Feeling suddenly bold, JBB rolls on top of Terry and sinks his ridge deeply into Terry's soft folds, feeling the warmth of a volcano spread slowly from his flat edge to his lid, before erupting (a little sooner than he'd have liked :-\) in a crescendo of ecstasy he'd barely thought existed before now.

=cut to money shot=

Drawing a barely captured breath through a smile that feels as though it will never leave him, JBB is eventually able to relax his lid enough to feel as though he is sinking into the groundsheet below... he offers up a silent prayer of thanks...))

%% Dear Lord, by all that is creamy and intensely moisturising, please never send this warshcloth from me...%%

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 01:32:03 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((too bored to stay in the tent alone, gets dressed and climbs out of the tent, looking around for Ennis. At the sound of the hooting above him, Jack looks up.))

%% Owls. Wonder what owl tastes like? Maybe Ennis's got something better. %%

Ennis? You out here?

((After searchin' around for a bit he finds Ennis leaning over a small forest of mushrooms.))

You sure those're safe to eat, Ennis?

YOUNG JACK:

((looks around at the tremendous damage done to the mountain as though some humongous person had trampled over it....))

Ennis, what happened up here.... a tornado? They don't hardly come this far north. Come on, lets get back to camp...

Don't want FDA catch us with no mushrooms.

%% Things are cooky 'nough around here as it is. %%
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 02:33:20 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine

((Meanwhile, back at the camp, a hungry coyote is looking for some tasty morsels left over from dinner, and trots right into the Tent, heedlessly stepping on JBB and nuzzling Terry, picking up an unusual and unappetizing scent.  He backs away from the musky-smelling washcloth, knocks over the coffeepot, finds a few burned beans on the ground next to the firepit and snaps them up.  Snack before dinner.
 Could be worse. 

%%Now... to find a nice, appetizing lamb for dinner....%%
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

%%Now... to find a nice, appetizing lamb for dinner....%%

(( Indapaddock spots the Coyote ...

))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK

%% And, um, I guess we will be too... As much as we can, I reckon. %%

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
((ENTER STAGE RIGHT...LUCY the BLUE HEELER...intent on her mission to help protect the sheep from Mr. Coyote))

WOOF!  WOOF! WOOF!

%%Lucy wonders to herself, is this a singing moment? or is woof enough? Needs to ponder for an appropriate song...%%

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

** Sorry folks, but we need to make more money for our production. So it's commercial time again!**  ::)

** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break **

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:34:06 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
MARKETING ADVISOR:

** Excuse me, Ms. Property Master, our research indicates that if you were to incorporate more alluring images into your commercials you would experience a 38% increase in sales, although I'm afraid there's little we can do about the organic fertilizer. Sales for that are just plummeting.**