Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696745 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE:

((heaves a ruffled sigh as she watches JACK disappear into the tent with ENNIS))

**There they go again. Off to roll around with their "preserves" and their "cond-o-ments"... God only knows what's been on Jack's fine legs that's been rubbin off on my flanks the past few weeks--honey, blueberries, man-jam, you name it!

But I gotta admit, I ain't never seen two boys as happy as them two this summer. Can't hardly blame 'em for havin so much fun. And Jack, he treats me real nice, takes me swimmin in a stream a cool off. Not such a bad summer for me. Fact, I wish it could be like this, just like this, always....**

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((As he is effortlessly pulled by Ennis into the tent, Jack can't help thinking about where this is all going.))

%% How come I can't hardly resist him. Any time, every time Ennis reaches out to me with those strong hands a his I'm always right there in his arms. And its where I should be. But even though he's more willin' to do this type a stuff, he keeps holdin' himself back. Sometimes I jes wish we could sit down an' talk without havin' all this stuff goin' on atween us. God help me, I love him, an' I don' know what I'm gonna do when we get off this mountain.%%

((Jack pulls back on Ennis's hand for a moment, getting him to look at him. Before their lips meet Jack looks into Ennis's eyes yet again and almost manages to get a word out before he is muffled by Ennis's firm but moist lips. And as has happened before, countless times, he is swept away by the experience.))

Ennis? ((He quietly murmurs Ennis's name against his lips, trying weakly to break their kiss.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((Lying there in the closest thing to heaven he has ever known, JBB becomes worried. TERRY pulls JBB closer, the silent embrace satisfying some sticky and loopless hunger. He knows what he has to tell TERRY, bites down the words, fearful of chasing the dream state that has enveloped him away forever. JBB feels like he's in a headlong, irreversible fall. Softly, ever so softly, JBB whispers...))

** Terry? Buddy? I got sumthin' to tell ya**

((JBB suddenly feels like his guts are bein' flushed outa his tube...))

** Hot damn... smells like some kinda mongrel!**

((  JBB's quiet words stir TERRY CLOTH further from his sleep but not from the FSD-inspired aura of his one true love, the Lotion of his Devotion, JBB himself.  TERRY CLOTH is grateful that JBB is gently awakening him from a nightmare in which the COYOTE and LOW STARTLE-POINT HORSE are playing tug-o'-cloth with him and he is drenched in sheep pee, not the kind of Dream Sequence he prefers.  TERRY CLOTH savors the moment of their dozy embrace, which will get crusty in his loops solidify in his weft as the single moment of chafeless, goobly happiness in their separate and difficult display racks at the PenteCostCo.  )) 

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Yeah, Bud?  What's on yer mind?  **
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 11:54:25 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
MARKETING ADVISOR:

**Ms. Property Master!! Ms. Property Master!! I am very excited to let you know that commercials for the Broken Arsed body products line will soon be rolling out. Take a look at what our advertising team has come up with.**

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
MARKETING ADVISOR:

**Ms. Property Master!! Ms. Property Master!! I am very excited to let you know that commercials for the Broken Arsed body products line will soon be rolling out. Take a look at what our advertising team has come up with.**

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Hey, Marketing Advisor!  Love the new ad!  As long as you are selling proxy JBB tubes and not the real man, the myth, the lubricant, can I be your spokesrag and give a testes-monial about the benefits of, um, using JBB?  Tryst me, the pleasure would be all mine.   ;)  **
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 12:18:59 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
MARKETING ADVISOR:

** It was our original intention that JBB himself become spokesperson for the body product line, but as we were eventually going to tie in linen products, we can begin dual marketing immediately if you two can agree to co-represent each line.**

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
MARKETING ADVISOR:

** It was our original intention that JBB himself become spokesperson for the body product line, but as we were eventually going to tie in linen products, we can begin dual marketing immediately if you two can agree to co-represent each line.**

TERRY GOT-MOXIE-TO-SELL-PROXIES CLOTH:

(( still nursing his top-grade threadcount ))

** Hey, JBB, is it marketing ya wanna talk about?  **
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 12:33:56 pm by alec716 »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine

((IN-GENIUS COYOTE - not to be confused with his smarter cousin Wyle E. Coyote, Supergenius - stops short, cocks an ear at Indapaddock's inarticulate threat, picking up only the words "blue heelers" and close on their heels, the crystal clear bark of LUCY as she Woofs threateningly, and that is enough.))

Damn, I'm in a tight spot!

%%Maybe I ought ta think about skedaddling over to that Shelayan herd o' sheep before that dag-blamed Blue Heeler starts singin again.  That's enough ta make me want to poke out an eardrum.%%

((IN-GENIUS COYOTE takes one last lingering look at a scrumptious lamb flank, then a hop, a skip, and a jump later, he he is headed downwind to the Shelayan herd.))
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Owl Olivia still cannot believe that her lover Oscar has just dumped her...))  :-\

((...but all attempts to change his mind fail!))  ::)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
((LUCY, proud of the job she has done of scaring off IN-GENIUS COYOTE, at least for the moment, ponders her reward.))

%%Hmmm, I could sing, or .... maybe I'll just lick my hiney. That sounds like fun!%%

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!