Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696185 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis wakes up and looks over at Jack sleeping.  He watches his chest rise and fall with each breath.))

%% He shur is a fine lookin' boy.  Wish I could stay here forever with nobody else but us.  Whut's gonna happen after?  Can't think right now..startin' ta feel sick about it, and I know jes' the cure.%%

(( Ennis sees Jack start to wake up and smiles down at him with sinful intention.  Before he could do anything, Jack sprints from the tent.  Ennis pulls up his pants, grabs his hat and chases after the best thing that ever happened to him.))

YOUNG JACK:

((laughing hard as Ennis topples on top of him, he remembers with a blush that first night in the tent, when he had gotten rip-roarin' drunk... But with Ennis's warm body struggling against his own he could hardly keep that thought in mind. He twisted in Ennis's grasp to get away but even when he was freed he didn't leave that presence.))

((With a wicked grin, Jack tickles Ennis' ribs.... yearning to hear his rare and evocative laughter. He knows what a scene they're making... but at that moment he doesn't care.))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

((Ennis grabs Jack and they both tumble to the ground.  Ennis falls on top of Jack and can't remember every being this happy.))

((Within a few short minutes, the sun is beating on their naked bodies and the sounds of lovemaking are heard through the campsite.  LSP horse starts neighing and bucking, but her alerts are lost on the boys,  for they hear nothing but their own intimate pleasures.))
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE:

((bucking, snorting, and whinneying with all  her might))

**Ney! Ney! Look this way!
There's trouble in them thar hills I say!**

%% Jesus H. The only time that my low startle point radar is good for somethin and nobody's payin any attention. Aguirre's comin and he'll have their ass if he gets an eyeful of them. Well, maybe he won't want their ass, but, well, you know what I mean. Shit. %%
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
MIKA, the dumbass mule:

=Having just returned to camp after some AWOL time because of sheep-pee whiskey drinking trauma=

=Realizes with a jolt just why LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE is behaving like she's standing in a hornets' nest=

%%This is one moment when my braying skills are desperately needed! My braying alarm will penetrate even the most lust-fogged brain!%%

((Assumes maximum braying stance. Opens mouth proudly and....))

Not a single little sound emerges.     :o :o :o

=Mika's lost any trace of voice!=

((Panics and starts jumping around, kicking and bucking))

%% I'm the mule master of tragic irony! Just when my braying would have been appreciated for once, there's not a whisper of it to be had!%%

%%Gotta be that whiskey robbed me of my voice. Or possibly all the stuff I've been drinking afterwards to drown the taste of that horrible, horrible whiskey. Perhaps I shouldn't have been slurping down bottle upon bottle of that soothing and cleansing for-MULE-a? Now that I think about it, didn't that bottle say "not to be ingested?" %%

((Lost in these rather personal and voiceless mulish musings, MIKA forgets the dire danger close at hand - and never gets around to warning YOUNG JACK and YOUNG ENNIS  :( ))
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 03:22:34 pm by Mikaela »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine

((IN-GENIUS COYOTE, snuffling for the spoor of those Shelayan sheep, anxious for a fresh meal, senses the approach of something sour.  He trots off to the safety of a nearby hummock and crouches down to observe from a hill overlooking the campsite.))

%%Maybe it's somebody with a picnic basket.  It worked for Yogi and Booboo, why not for me?%%
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile back at the pasture ...
 .. The woolies have noticed that they have been seeing less and less of their herders.
Some of them have been very vocal with their opinions ...  ::)

Mr COYOTE continues to watch the sheep, while the absent-minded ranch hands continue
to seek the drill  thrill of their passionate love-making..  ::)
))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
MARKETING ADVISOR:

**Excuse me, Mr. Indapaddock. We'd like to have a word with you.... As you may know, we are currently launching a series of products with the Broken Arsed Mountain theme. We'd like to begin product development for a line of wool products.... Would you be willing to be spokesperson for this particular product line?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
MARKETING ADVISOR:

**Excuse me, Mr. Indapaddock. We'd like to have a word with you.... As you may know, we are currently launching a series of products with the Broken Arsed Mountain theme. We'd like to begin product development for a line of wool products.... Would you be willing to be spokesperson for this particular product line?**

Gladly Mr MARKETING ADVISOR!  I woolove to be a spokesperson!   :D 

Errr....just one thing - do I get more money?
I mean, I'd do it for my 'shear' love of sheep, but more money would be definite bonus!  8)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
LOW STARTLE POINT HORSE:

((bucking, snorting, and whinneying with all  her might))

MIKA, the dumbass mule:

((Panics and starts jumping around, kicking and bucking))

((Owl Olivia is not amused..))
  ::)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Poor Olivia, although being a successful business woman owl and a promising movie star, she is having a little crises right now...))  :-\