Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696739 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
THE DISAPPEARING LOG:

%% Hahaha, Jack is distracted talking to that mean old guy. Now is my chance to escape! I can only disappear when I'm off-camera and no one is looking at me. I better do it now! %%

((Disappears into thin air.))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((nods, saddened by the news, but as Aguirre says: nothin' he could do about it.))

Sure 'nuff.

((Jack turns back towards the log he was about to chop as Aguirre rides away.))

%%Wait a minute! Wasn't there a log here?%%

((shakes his head and grabs another log from the ground instead))
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
THE ASSISTANT

== It's looking like we might could use an UNCLE HAROLD.  Anyone want to step up to the task? ==

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
AGUIRRE:

Whoa, Cesar, not so fast!! %%Gotta get jes one last look.%%

((Turns Cesar, fixes Jack with one last bold stare.))

%%I should'a never let Harold outta my sites. I'm a gonna redline it to the hospital, and nurse 'im back to health. Gonna work out, lose 80 pounds or so, and trade in my Rambler for a pickup truck. Life's too short to waste away in some damn trailer!!%%

((Spurs Cesar to a trot)) Let's git, 'less we sit around tying knots all day!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
THE DISAPPEARING LOG:

%% Hmm. I probably should've told the other logs about the disappearing trick. I just left them there to be chopped up. Nah, they never would have made it. I saw them all staring at Jack. I had to avert my eyes to get myself to disappear. I'm sure they would rather be with him than be all in one piece. %%

((Begins investigating new surroundings.))

%% Hunh? Where am I? Wish I could control where I disappear to. %%

((Sees rack labeled "Terry Cloth" and squints splinters to read the sign above the door.))

%% The Sacred Relic Room?! NOOOOO!!!!! %%

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((A little later in Olivia's new luxury owl-partment...))  ::)

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( Ennis, riding with the sheep, looks up at the sky and notices dark clouds moving in.  He herds the sheep further up to pasture, and looks down toward the camp to search for Jack.))

%% I jes' can't keep away from 'em.  I better git down there soon.  Don't wanna be caught up here in no storm.   He might need ma help securin' the campsite.  Who ya kiddin' Del Mar?  Ya jes' lookin' for a reason to spend the night in the tent.%%

(( He makes up his mind and starts down the mountain))

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

((Thunder rips across the sky as Jack finishes making dinner. He looks up and sees black clouds from horizon to horizon, and shakes his head. He quickly gets up and secures as much as he can under a tarp, even as Ennis rides up to help him.))

((They say nothing as they prepare their camp for the storm to come. Jack, determined, looks over and can see Ennis's eyes filled with worry.))

Ennis?! You doin' alright?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 10:02:28 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
** This image was captured earlier from the Sacred Relic Room surveillance tape.  Apparently YOUNG JACK was so baffled by the DISAPPEARING LOG, he conducted an extensive search for it, leading to his discovery of a multitude of logs that had 'disappeared' over the years on Brokeback.  YOUNG JACK appears to be nursing his hurt feelings of 'wood abandonment'. **

**  I have to say it.  If I DID have any 'wood', you can bet it would disappear at the sight of Joe Aguirre comin' at me. **   :P  :laugh:

%% Or was this all my imagination....  could have been...  ;) %%
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
((Lucise Indapaddock walks confidently onto the set, dressed to kill. 
The cast and crew members stare at him, stunned, wondering what the big occasion is; even MIKA the DUMBASS MULE does a double take when she sees Lucise in his fake Armani suit...))

%%
I hope I don't smell like sheep pee!  There was a funny yellow stain on the back of my shirt here..I sure hope Peeing Sheep has not been messing about in my trailer again... >:(..
Anyway...focus Lucise..FOCUS!
%%

Everybody! Can I have your attention please?
Jee, I am sure as hell sorry if I am interrupting any intense coupling scenes, but this is important business ...

((Silence ...))

**** COMMERCIAL BREAK!!    COMMERCIAL BREAK!!    COMMERCIAL BREAK!!  ****

And as a Promotional Offer (thanks to our MARKETING ADVISOR), every single person who purchases one of our Bedroll Blankets gets a free T-shirt:

I thank you for your time!