Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1702110 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ..

Back at OWLMA's party, Lucise strikes an interesting conversation with YOUNG ENNIS ..

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( As Ennis is moping up on the hill, he starts to remember a fella he met some time ago at a party.))

%%Hmmm...what was that guys name? Lucas, Louie?  OH thats right..  Lucise.  Meebe if it don't work out with Twist, I could find him.  Wonder if he's involved?%%

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

((The High Priestess spots Lucise and Heath talking and pops over to say hello))

** Why Lucise, how nice to see you again.  You look much more relaxed than when we first met!  HAHA!  So sorry about that, but now that we're the same size, it's much easier to have a conversation, isn't it?  Thank you again for all your help on that terrible night!  And Heath, dear, I'm very glad to see you looking so well.  Did I ever mention I bumped into a certain near-relation of yours not long ago? **
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 06:16:55 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((Almost everybody is enjoying themselves at the party... )) ::)

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
JACK'S PANTS -

(( JACK'S PANTS are somewhat disoriented as they make their way to the front door of the party already in progress.  Familiar voices are heard from within. ))

%% I am SO not sure I should be here...  but I found that invitation that musta been stuck in my pocket during the night when I was layin' next to YOUNG JACK on the tent floor.  It said 'bring a guest', so I figgered I should find somebody sorta suitable. I think me and ENNIS'S PANTS make a fine lookin' couple.  I feel real bad about sneakin' off and leavin' YOUNG JACK pants-less for awhile...  I'll try to get us both back real quick-like before they notice.%%

((JACK'S PANTS and ENNIS'S PANTS are greeted at the door by a gracious Owlma, who immediately clamps her beak onto one of the remaining JACK'S FLY buttons and pulls the Wranglers and Levi's into the main party room. JACK'S PANTS follow the sound of a familiar voice until...   ))

JACK'S PANTS -

**  What the HEL-L-L?!!!!  That's YOUNG JACK standing over there, chatting it up with YOUNG ENNIS---  What's that he's wearing?!  Oh, NO he isn't!  Is that a pair of... black ....tuxedo pants?   Oh, they are SO shredded!  They are gonna get a Clorox splash on top of that!  What do they think they're doing??!!  I'M JACK'S PANTS!  Where did they slither in from?  Was it that Props Lady?  Oh, those pants are going DOWN! **

ENNIS'S PANTS -

** Come on now, J.P.....   it just ain't gonna be that way.  Them fancy-pants probly ARE gonna 'go down ' tonight.  But you gotta jus be happy for YOUNG JACK, and let 'im have his fun tonight, lookin' special purty for his man.  Don't worry, Bud, we'll both be right back where we belong tomorra morning, sure as shootin'.  **

((ENNIS'S PANTS hoped his reassuring words rang true for JACK'S PANTS, as they each shot their wrinkled denim scowls of worry, anger, disbelief and jealousy straight towards YOUNG JACK and YOUNG ENNIS.))

JACK'S PANTS - %% I think I saw some Clorox in the property room.%%

ENNIS'S PANTS - %% I'm purty sure I seen some Clorox in that property room.%%

« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 08:36:44 pm by Sashca1007 »
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
** Why Lucise, how nice to see you again.  You look much more relaxed than when we first met!  HAHA!  So sorry about that, but now that we're the same size, it's much easier to have a conversation, isn't it?  Thank you again for all your help on that terrible night!  And Heath, dear, I'm very glad to see you looking so well.  Did I ever mention I bumped into a certain near-relation of yours not long ago? **

((

))

** Hey HP!  HAHA .. For sure, you gave me a fright back then!  I had to do yoga for 2 weeks straight after that encounter with your gi-normous self!  I am so glad to see you looking, umm, well, normal after all that you've been through ..**

((Lucise smiles to himself as he catches the HP giving YOUNG ENNIS a very lingering, up-and-down look, her gaze lingering even longer around his 'middle' ..  As the HP and YOUNG ENNIS start chatting, Lucise looks intently at the corner of the room again, where Guy is sitting with the Old Shrink, now surrounded by MIKA the DUMBASS MULE and CIGAR BUTT?? ))

%%
I wonder if I should go rescue him from that lot .. 
Maybe he is having a good time and doesn't need to be rescued ..
I sure would like to know what they're all talking about over there .. :-\
%%

((Lucise takes a sip of his beer, his eyes planted on a certain corner of the room..))

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
CIGAR BUTT -

%% I feel like Mika and I are takin' up too much space in this little bird-house...   everybody's havin' to rub up against us to get to the refreshments.  Well, all except for this pretty fella named 'Guy', he seems to keep his distance.  I don't mind all the touchin', but I'm kinda scared of this she-human they call the 'High Priestess'.  She's a fine-lookin' gal, but I think she musta taken some a Alice's Wonderland pills a while back...  WHAT was THAT?!  I don't mind sayin', she scared even big, bad, me when she was taller than the Devil's Tower!  My DUMBASS MULE-friend was scared, too, but I know how to quiet that little darlin'.  I sure am gonna miss my beauty of a biped buddy, YOUNG ENNIS.  I know it's almost time for him to leave, with his blue-eyed baby-doll in tow.  This sure has been a great summer for me....  that fine specimen of manhood ridin' my back all this time...   and my sweet little DUMBASS singin' so purty and makin' sweet mule love to me (sorry, Mama)....   I wonder if this 'Guy' feller would want to saddle up and let me give him the ride of his life.....?  And WHY does that danged Bo-Peep Indapaddock keep lookin' over here?!%%

"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter

** Why, Heath, do you mean to tell me it was Hoss who cussed out those awful paparazzi and got those terrible stories written about you being so temperamental and all?  Oh my stars.....What?  He's actually threatened to do MORE of those terrible things unless you give him money?  Why, that boy is more of a scamp than I ever thought possible--- **

((The High Priestess breaks off suddenly at the approach of two pairs of seedy looking denim pants.  One of them is bent over in an attempt to conceal a suspicious bulge))

** Excuse me, but Mr. Ledger and I are trying to have a conversa--  EEEEK!! **

((In an instant the High Priestess has nobly embraced Heath in an effort to shield his body with her own as a stream of acrid liquid is launched toward him))

** Help, help!!  Security!  Security! **

((Meryl hugs Heath in a near death grip as nearby party guests leap upon the denim perpetrators))
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
SNOW:

((Snow comes out of the freezer carrying a couple of cold drinks and sees that, while the High Priestess is protecting YOUNG ENNIS (or Heath, one or the other) from the ANGRY PANTS, YOUNG JACK seems to have been left alone...))

Hi there. Don't I know you from someplace? I could swear I've worked with you before or something...

Want my autograph?
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter

((Party guests look on in horror as the drama unfolds.))

((Heath (or YOUNG ENNIS, one or the other),  in great duress due to the High Priestess's surprisingly vise-like grip, is finally rescued by the always quick-thinking LUCISE INDAPADDOCK, who hitches up CIGAR BUTT and DUMBASS MULE to a cable wound round the HP's feet and hauls away with great vigor.)) 

((Exhausted, the High Priestess falls swooning amidst the melee.))

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
SNOW:

((Snow comes out of the freezer carrying a couple of cold drinks and sees that, while the High Priestess is protecting YOUNG ENNIS (or Heath, one or the other) from the ANGRY PANTS, YOUNG JACK seems to have been left alone...))

Hi there. Don't I know you from someplace? I could swear I've worked with you before or something...

Want my autograph?

YOUNG JACK:

**Hi there, Ms. Snow. Yeah its good to see you again. Hell of a job ya did the other night. That was classic... Just like that other thing you're rememberin', that wasn't only classic, that was epic!!! I guess I don't need to tell ya that. You knew 't already. But you worked with Wind in that one too, didn't ya?**

((With YOUNG ENNIS being torn between Lucise and the High Priestess, who for some reason insists on calling him Heath, YOUNG JACK finds himself being left alone for the most part, except for the giggling gaggle of gorgeous German guys just behind him and for Snow, who has at least attempted some intelligent conversation.))

**Ya'd think I get more attention in a party like this. It's good that I'm secure with myself, else I'da gotten upset.**

((YOUNG JACK notices GUY over in the corner talking with Dr. Statler, trying to stay away from everyone.))

**Hey, who's that guy? Haven't seen him before.**
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 12:16:08 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.