Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681413 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

**He was finally sick of the treatment he was getting from the cast and crew on this set - from wiping Birthday cake messes to cleaning off pee from leaking sheep, and wiping off bodily fluids from a certain actor and a certain Director who shall both remain nameless ...  He has offered himself up for auction to the highest bidder ... and its all your faults ...Hehehe!!   :P  :P

OMG!  Does anyone think that Terry Cloth was treated badly on the set???  Why...I never!!
I mean, we even got him a Golden Rack to lay his sorry-not-so-fluffy-behind on, didnt we??
And after all that laundering with lavender and the FSD's Bhudda Sacred Cloth thingie ...

"He has offered himself up for auction to the highest bidder ... "...WTF??  >:( ??? ???

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
AN INTERPOLATION FROM A BIT-PLAYER:

Sashca1007 (Melinda) is unable at the moment to attend to her duties as Cigar Butt and that most holy relic, Jack's Pants. She has authorized me to fill in as understudy for the pants; I know I couldn't do as colorful an impression as she in this role, but I'll try my best, if it's okay with Mr. Raymille and all other participants. Let me know if you want me.

Scott (the once and future Bear)

Go for it Scott..I know Cigar butt needs to speak about my, uh, Ennis' body.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline DeeDee

OMG!  Does anyone think that Terry Cloth was treated badly on the set???  Why...I never!!
I mean, we even got him a Golden Rack to lay his sorry-not-so-fluffy-behind on, didnt we??
And after all that laundering with lavender and the FSD's Bhudda Sacred Cloth thingie ...

"He has offered himself up for auction to the highest bidder ... "...WTF??  >:( ??? ???

Young Ennis:

TERRY!!!  You get your sorry gray fluffy butt back to my sorry white fluffy butt.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

moremojo

UNDERSTUDY FOR JACK'S PANTS:

%%Hoo-boy, it's gettin hot around here! My man's gettin sticky and sweaty with ol' Ennis over there cleaning hisself off. And the top part of me's gettin stretched real good again--damn, I'd like this zipper to be undone! I'm gettin a right good workout this summer on the mountain; never seen as much stretching as I've had up here.%%

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

** I want that warshrag!!!! 
And I bid two live elks!!!**
  :)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 05:09:54 pm by Pipedream »

Offline e-bay-trader

• Don't Say Much

I want that warshrag!!!! 
And I bid two live elks!!!

**  You are starting to warm up! He-he ...
Remember that I said that the damp-wit WarshRag gave himself up to be auctioned...
So it's really up to him!!

Although his bids just keep getting higher and higher ...

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
**I'm no elks-pert, but them elks looks like mooses**

Offline e-bay-trader

• Don't Say Much

** I want that warshrag!!!! 
And I bid two live elks!!!**

** And ain't it funny that the owner of the very nest in which this pathetic rag was living is bidding .... ya can't cover your tracks, Owl!  We'll come for you next! **
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 05:51:51 pm by e-bay-trader »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club