Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681723 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
%%  Deep appreciation from FSD to Owl Olivia for her extensive music library.   %%
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
THE WIND:

((Steps around, continuing to smarten up her house after 6 months of neglect - thanks to you people.  Her dull and onerous task is made lighter however, because as she lifts and totes, she finds herself humming a light and breezy air she cannot get out of her mind, ever' once in a while breaking into audible trilling of "ou-ou-ou-our stars.""  Inexplicably, the words have a mild, yet heady German flavor to them.))

** Sweet, sweet, sweet is life up here on Broken Arsed!
And I am happy, I need not eat ba-naa-a-nas! 
Sweet, sweet, sweet is life up here on Broken Arsed!
Mice are nice and so is life when they?re asleep, o-ur stars! **

%% Next time I take a break, I'm adding Eine Kleine BananenMusik to my BBM playlist. %%
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 11:11:03 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Sorry am I interupting? *Pee's everywhere* Woaw that is one giant Banana you have their, may I ask: Are you too vegan, by any chance? Oh you are the saviours of my sheep kind I will thank you dearly by leaving a present in your tent over there.

%How am I doing? The peeing on demand is going better than I thought! Ahhh it makes me warm in my nether regions to know that my peeing is classed in the same rank as Nicole Kidman. What do you think? New Oscar catagory next year: And the best peeing performance goes to....The Peeing sheep from Broken arsed mountain!
Tar-tar(or should that be baa-baa) I am off the go and practice my winning face and draft my special Oscar speach. I am thinking of starting: "Hello! Thank you Homophobes, Bananas and Charleston dancing Elks..." and then work off the audiences reaction! ;D%

"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
= Peeing Sheep, as your Trainer, I must say that I am inpressed with your unending ability to pee on cue.  You are indeed the talk of the flock and word about your bladder has started to spread ...Matter of fact, Ms Spanky's excellent Security team arrested a man this morning who was trying to sneak into the flock to get yer autograph .... =

= I hope all this fame doesn't go to yer bladder head ... We got our eyes on ya!!   ;)
Keep doing those bladder-loosening exercises we talked about the other day ... they are working like a charm! =

= Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!  Don't you dare pee in my trailer!!  >:(  JEEEZ!!!  =

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:31:22 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
((Owl Olivia has just hunted herself a nice mouse and hears the music on her way back to the campsite. Although she was wildly determined to hate the orchestra, she can't help but fall in love with the music and, storing her supper at a save place for later, begins to sing along merrily! Thousands of miles away, in Vienna, poor Mozart is rolling around in his grave in pain...))

Sweet, sweet, sweet is life up here on Broken Arsed!  :D
And I am happy, I need not eat ba-naa-a-nas! 
Sweet, sweet, sweet is life up here on Broken Arsed!
Mice are nice and so is life when they’re asleep, o-ur stars!

** What a beautiful voice you have... We should get together and write something... **
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

**  There continues to be some concern about the health and well-being of Director Raymille.  His Assistant assures us he's been under doctor's care, and she is doing her best to make sure the Producer doesn't aggravate his already delicate condition.  However, given the below photo taken just this morning of Mr. Raymille, questions as to his state of health continue. **

**  You'll notice again the unfortunate pairing of red and black, the addition of white shoes ( :o), the odd cut of the jacket, and perhaps worst of all, the hideous curtain in front of which he stands.  Director Raymille hasn't been seen in such an unflattering photo since "The Incident" in 1987, which no one talks about, and for good reason.  Please continue to send him healing good wishes.  And make sure the Producer stays away from the set!  **
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
%% Who knew that owls had such lovely voices? %%

vkm91941

%%personally I think Owlivia needs to get her feathered butt back over to the Harry Potter set before she misses her CUE!  Bird brain whomever said owls were smart was fooled by those friggin glasses  ::)  I'm getting tired of washing the Owl poop off my tent....the things we stars endure for our art.....%%

disgusting creatures...that ain't hay piled up there on the floor...they're as bad as bats
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:53:38 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club

%%
I wonder if Owl Olivia has an agent or something?  I could hire her to entertain my sheep when they are restless at night and can't sleep ... well, that'll beat counting each other that's for sure...
Hmm.. gotta work on that idea ...

Especially for Vickee here ... who sleeps all day and can't get her sorry-behind to sleep at night ...

%%
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:55:17 pm by Lucise »

vkm91941

%%
Especially for Vickee here ... who sleeps all day and can't get her sorry-behind to sleep at night ...

%%

**ROFLOL, Thanks Lucise I only wish I could sleep all day LOL  **