Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681215 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
**  FSD strategically places ritual bathing salts in water prior to Ennis's use to enhance chi.  FSD is concerned that chi is already more than enhanced, and additional enhancement could 'cause a chi overload of biblical proportions.  FSD is concerned that Jacks ziputton can't handle any more chi.  FSD adds salts anyway...  **

** Salt, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, Thyme..... We havin' Ennis Stew? **
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 03:37:09 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis:

((Ennnis busies himself looking for Terry. Getting very frustrated, starts flipping things over.))

%% Wha? Did he jus' say we?  No, I mus' be imaginin' this here stuff, but I really need my bath.  The smell is really gettin' bad.  Want to try to get real clean. %%

Yeah bud, I'll take some a that hot water, there.   

((Ennis slowly starts to strip off his clothes.  He is acutely aware of all these eyes on him.
Jack, cigar butt and low startle horse and the eye of the potato Jack is peeling.))

%%Well, I can't wait forever for Terry, I need to bathe, don't like standing here buck naked with all these eyes on me.  He's looking down, but I know he can see me.  I can feel those blue eyes burning into ma skin.%%

((Ennis shakes off an uneasy feeling and continues ta  search for Terry, his beloved washrag))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:14:55 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

==ok, take 10 ever' one!  The CD needs to consult with Director Raymille==

**If anyone knows the whereabouts of the following players who are due on the set

NOW!  would you please tell 'em to hustle their sorry asses to the set PRONTO!!**

Ennis's Warsh Rag - Alec
Jack's Pants - Melinda
Jack's Cigarettes - Barb
Jack's Zipbutton - ??

CD JT
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:14:46 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

%% Jesus, he's doin' that right in front a me?... Not that I mind, but still... %%

((clears his throat a little and concentrates on fixin' breakfast, peeling a potato very slowly, trying not to look up at the flawless skin he had so often dreamed about, lets his CIGARETTE dangle from his LIPS))

%% You know, I think I'd much rather have a banana right now. %%

((He grabs a banana and begins slowly removing its peel, but the soft texture of the banana skin and the white fruit beneath were not the most soothing things, given the circumstances.))

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:32:45 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline DeeDee

==ok, take 10 ever' one!  The CD needs to consult with Director Raymille==

**If anyone knows the whereabouts of the following players who are due on the set

NOW!  would you please tell 'em to hustle their sorry asses to the set PRONTO!!**

Ennis's Warsh Rag - Alec
Jack's Pants - Melinda
Jack's Cigarettes - Barb
Jack's Zipbutton - ??

CD JT

Don't forget about low startle horse and Cigar butt...
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

Don't forget about low startle horse and Cigar butt...

==Why Heath!!  You know they were on the call sheet this mornin', you were the one who requested a closed set for this scene!  Whassamatter boy, not so shy 'n bashful anymore, hunh??==

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:29:21 pm by JakeTwist »
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!

((The Props Magician has no idea what might be going on in Jack's mind and pants at that special moment but imagines, would it be music, it would sound approximately like Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee."
She instructs the orchestra to play it while everybody is waiting for the warshrag...))
;D

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:53:03 pm by Pipedream »

Offline e-bay-trader

• Don't Say Much
**  Listen up Suckers!  And listen carefully ...
I have the Warsh Rag in my possession, away from the Priestess' Relic Storage room,
locked in a plastic bag ...

As a matter of fact, as we speak, his going-rate on E-GAY is sky-rocketting ...

He was finally sick of the treatment he was getting from the cast and crew on this set - from wiping Birthday cake messes to cleaning off pee from leaking sheep, and wiping off bodily fluids from a certain actor and a certain Director who shall both remain nameless ...  He has offered himself up for auction to the highest bidder ... and its all your faults ...Hehehe!!   :P  :P

moremojo

AN INTERPOLATION FROM A BIT-PLAYER:

Sashca1007 (Melinda) is unable at the moment to attend to her duties as Cigar Butt and that most holy relic, Jack's Pants. She has authorized me to fill in as understudy for the pants; I know I couldn't do as colorful an impression as she in this role, but I'll try my best, if it's okay with Mr. Raymille and all other participants. Let me know if you want me.

Scott (the once and future Bear)

Offline YaadPyar

AN INTERPOLATION FROM A BIT-PLAYER:

Sashca1007 (Melinda) is unable at the moment to attend to her duties as Cigar Butt and that most holy relic, Jack's Pants. She has authorized me to fill in as understudy for the pants; I know I couldn't do as colorful an impression as she in this role, but I'll try my best, if it's okay with Mr. Raymille and all other participants. Let me know if you want me.

Scott (the once and future Bear)

Funny away, Scott!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)