Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681745 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
**  FSD places Quan Yin (Lady Buddha) on set near Warshrag.  Quan Yin is believed to help with healing.  When placed within a room she is said to cleanse the environment of negative influences (such as disruptive issues, kidnapping attempts and arguments). Quan yin is the eternal protector of all woman and children  goobly bits and, most importantly, Warshrags, especially ones responsible for gently warshing beloved goobly bits. She also represents universal compassion, and love. **

%%  Warshrag, firmly ensconsed in young Ennis's goobly bits (wherever the hell that phrase came from anyway!), should be feeling fine and fully fluffed in no time at all.  %%
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 11:31:55 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

**  FSD whispers to Warshrag that a ritual bathing kit is available for use if necessary.  It will be hidden in the folds of the tent if required.  FSD is not sure what candle is for, but suggests Warshrag and Ennis improvise with kit contents.  **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
**  FSD places Quan Yin (Lady Buddha) on set near Warshrag.  Quan Yin is believed to help with healing.  When placed within a room she is said to cleanse the environment of negative influences (such as disruptive issues, illness and arguments).  **

TERRY CLOTH:

** Can Quan Yin cleanse my environment of disruptive and argumentative kidnappers?  Would be a nice change for me, I tell ya.   **

((Recovering from his misadventure, the still-ragged TERRY CLOTH begins to recover his moxie.))

** Thanks, FSD.  You can cleanse me anytime!  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline YaadPyar

TERRY CLOTH:

** Can Quan Yin cleanse my environment of disruptive and argumentative kidnappers?  Would be a nice change for me, I tell ya.   **

((Recovering from his misadventure, the still-ragged TERRY CLOTH begins to recover his moxie.))

** Thanks, FSD.  You can cleanse me anytime!  **

** Original FSD post has been modified to more correctly and accurately reflect that Quan Yin CAN cleanse your environment of those pesky kidnappers.  **

**  While you're at it, Terry, you might want to try some special Feng Shui soaps.  It'll make everyone feel better.

Each element has particular qualities it is supposed to enhance:

Earth:   truth, stability, patience, compassion, honesty and faith
Water:  communication, wisdom, reflection and ambition
Wood:   creativity, fertility, generosity, growth, career and family
Fire:       courtesy, courage, joy, love, spirit, life and passion
Metal:    morality, justice, rhythm, ethics, order and education **

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
**  FSD whispers to Warshrag that a ritual bathing kit is available for use if necessary.  It will be hidden in the folds of the tent if required.  FSD is not sure what candle is for, but suggests Warshrag and Ennis improvise with kit contents.  **

TERRY CLOTH, (( ensconsed and swirling, all a-goobly  )) : 

** I'm not sure YOUNG ENNIS will go for the candle.  Maybe I'd better hang onto it for OLDER ENNIS, maybe he'll be more relaxed ... we'll see!  Don't want YOUNG ENNIS to tell me to git the f* off of him... that would SO not be the point of this humble exercise!   ;)  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
** Original FSD post has been modified to more correctly and accurately reflect that Quan Yin CAN cleanse your environment of those pesky kidnappers.  **

**  While you're at it, Terry, you might want to try some special Feng Shui soaps.  It'll make everyone feel better.

TERRY MOXIE-IS-BACK-LIKE-HE-NEVER-GOT-SNATCHED-FROM-HIS-NAP-IN-THE-OWL'S-NEST CLOTH:

**  Do I get to chose on whom I rub which soap?  Could be a sweet life!  Thanks, FSD!!   ;)  **

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** AN ANNOUNCEMENT: COURTNEY WILL BE ACTING AS YOUNG JACK FROM 8:00 PM WEDNESDAY 6/28 UNTIL NOON SATURDAY 7/1
AS SADDENED AS I AM BY THIS DEVELOPMENT, I KNOW I LEAVE THIS CHARACTER IN GOOD HANDS.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 12:52:27 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

(( Tries desperately to keep from looking at Ennis as he finishes his cigarette, places his perfectly peeled bananas in a nearby dish, and leans back into the log near the campfire.))

Hey Ennis....? I don't mean nothin' by this. I really don't. But why were you talking to yer warshrag? You had that'un with you fer a while or somethin'?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 01:01:42 am by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
** AN ANNOUNCEMENT: COURTNEY WILL BE ACTING AS YOUNG JACK FROM 8:00 PM WEDNESDAY 6/28 UNTIL NOON SATURDAY 7/1 **

** That Courtney is: **

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 02:41:19 am by Ellemeno »

vkm91941

Attention! REWARD   

~~May I have your Attention Please..... Once again for those who have yet been interrogated I mean question by me, I am Inspector Moose of Scotland Yard. 

I am sure we are all relieved to know that our dear friend; The Warsh Rag, has escaped the clutches of that fiend "E-Bay-Trader" =boo, boo, hiss, hiss= but there has still been a crime committed.  So I am authorized to offer a reward of a 1 year supply of :

TisWiz Lamb Feed..that magically enhanced lamb feed developed by the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

To anyone who offers us information that leads to the apprehension of the degenerate criminal known as "E-Bay-Trader" =boo, boo, hiss, hiss=  This Of course is in addtion to the lovely set of 4 ( count em four) previously loved couches that MR Raymille has so unselfishly offer as well

This VERY Generous offer has been made possible by the gracious assistance of Owllivia who is an indispensable part of the Harry Potter cast and crew.~~

**Coded messages, kidnapping - (hic) right up my street. It's not a bad way to start the day. I always drink at lunchtime. It helps my imagination. That's why I want it - to think. I don't drink for pleasure!...well not usually but there's always time for one more Pint**

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 03:50:21 am by vkm91941 »