Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1682008 times)

Offline e-bay-trader

• Don't Say Much
** SECURITY ANNOUNCMENT **

%%
Glad to see that Mr Director here has a sense of humour
..hehe..
%%

** Mr Raymille,  you will find that there has been no "Kidnap" ...
Infact, your 'trusted' Warsh Rag sent me this letter only few days ago ...

So you can call off your  Inspector MooseHead ...
Better still talk to Mr-Thinks-He-Is-Smart-WarshRag ... (Who was willing to dish out secrets from your BAM Production that I am not willing to repeat ...For now... :-X

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
((In the evening young Olli Owl wakes up and is devastated))

**Mummy, Mummy! My blanket's gone! Ya know, the fluffy one with that adorably bad smell you got me from the High Priestess' relics room! I just woke up and it was gone! I want it back! Mummy please! Hooo, hooo!**  :'(

** Shhhh...! Don't worry, lil' Darlin. Your blanket is back on set and, at the moment, they are going after the evil person that stole it. I don't think we can get it back up here, but I promise you: your Mummy will soon be making enough money to buy you tons of new fluffy blankets! You know, I'm becoming famous! Over on the Potter set I already beat old Hedwig in popularity. And here... well, it can only be a question of time until they realize who deserves an award for Best Supporting Actor here. Peeing sheep? Sleepy bears? Horny pants'n zippers? Pah! ** >:(

** Anyways, Darlin,' I'm off for a while. Must give an interview, ya know!**
  ;)

((Owl Olivia casts a scrutinizing eye over the set where everybody seems to settle down for the night. Satisfied with herself and the world, she drops a little owl crap over one of the actors' trailers))

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 02:02:14 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
*Elk decides she doesn't know what she is supposed to be doing so does Charleston across the set just to confuse everyone. She is also pleased with the decision to use Bananas instead of being shot! ;D*

*Elk then decides she is going to do her other role and pees on Chliean sheep herder 2's foot!  ;D Ahhh thats better. Peeing sheep/elk is pleased with her acting skills*

**Yeah you would pick me, damn sheep**
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
**Partner, as senior sheepherder here I would advise you, if you're thinkin of putting that sheep-peed, warshrag dusted gaucho boot up fr auction on E-Bay, think again! (and give me right of first refusal!)**
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline YaadPyar

**  Director Raymille seems to be feeling a bit better.  Turns out he's been going through a bit of an existential crisis the last few days as new information about his family has come to light.  An old family friend revealed a heretofore hidden photo of his mother and "Aunt", throwing Mr. Raymille into a bit of a tizzy.  He just discovered that his "Aunt Zelda" was not really his Aunt, and the Daddy he thought abandoned him was just a turkey baster. **

** Which is Director Raymille's biological/birth mother? 
The strong resemblance speaks for itself!! **

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 02:25:53 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
(( So excited to be reunited with YOUNG ENNIS, our exhausted but goobly-eyed TERRY CLOTH takes the steps two and two, stammering... ))

TERRY CLOTH: son of a cloth, son of a cloth...

(( Then, and as easily as the right water turns soap into suds, .... ))

%% I love these beautiful lines. 
They are a witty and tender reference to the movie,
Brokeback Mountain,
which this long and winding thread,
if increasingly distant memory serves,
is a loving parody of. %%
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 11:38:32 am by Ellemeno »

Offline YaadPyar

** FSD strategically places the mandala at the apex of the tent poles, watching light radiate out onto the entire set, creating an atmosphere of harmony, cooperation and trust.  Entire cast and crew can move confidently forward today knowing that the production is proceeding in the spirit of fun and good will in which it was intended.  **

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
==HEADS UP PEOPLE!!!  THE NEXT SCENE (AFTER THIS ONE FINISHES) IS:

SCENE # 19 - THE BELT BUCKLE FLICK  /  ENNIS FINALLY SMILES AT JACK!   YEEHAW!

SCENE WILL COMMENCE WHENEVER THE PRESENT SCENE CONCLUDES.

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE TO REPORT TO THE SET:

Can o’ BetterMost
Ennis
Ennis’ Pants
Jack
Jack’s Pants
Jack's Zipbutton
Young Whiskey Bottle
Jack’s cigarette
[/size]

THE FOLLOWING CAST MEMBERS MAY WISH TO IMPROVISE IF THE SPIRIT MOVES THEM:

Warsh Rag (our break-out star of the moment)
Props Magician (as always)
FSD (as always)
Sun (as always)
Olivia Owl
Lucy the Blue Heeler
Mika The Musical Dumass Mule
Dumass Mule #27
Peeing Sheep
The Fly
any other thespian who cares to jump in==

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

So you can call off your  Inspector MooseHead ...
Better still talk to Mr-Thinks-He-Is-Smart-WarshRag ... (Who was willing to dish out secrets from your BAM Production that I am not willing to repeat ...For now... :-X

TERRY CLOTH: 

** Great, that UNSCRUPULOUS E-BAY-TRADER has now added obvious forgery to his/her/their list of crimes.  Anyone who knows me knows that I loved that lime-green casting couch and cried to see it go.  Since EBT has now tried to impersonate me, EBT shall henceforth be known as a Rag Queen.  **

**  All this fuss because I go try to take a nap with that cute, fuzzy Director... um, I mean Baby Owl ... and lose control of my destiny for a while there.  The great sadness of the northern plains had rolled down upon me, but FSD and the love of my fellow cast members have feng shui'd me right back on track.  ***

(( TERRY CLOTH blows sudsy air-kisses at all B.A.M. participants and accidently extinguishes flames on FSD's strategically-placed candles. ))

TERRY CLOTH:  Oooops, sorry.  Anyone got a match?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 01:34:33 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."