Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1694897 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
**  Apparently Director Raymille is trying to keep a low profile in the midst of the media storm following recent revelations about his "Aunt Zelda" by wearing dark sunglasses at all times.  It has not been determined if he's also wearing a wig, or is just having a bad hair day.  **

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 01:45:12 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

(( TERRY CLOTH blows sudsy air-kisses at all B.A.M. participants and accidently extinguishes flames on FSD's strategically-placed candles. ))

** FSD assures Terry that Mr. Raymille has made provisions for a "Keeper of the Flame", a full-time crew member dedicated exclusively to candles and incense.  No worries about any flames being extinguished for long.  **

** It is this wise sage in fact who instructed young Jack on the fine art of inserting his boot fully in the fire without harming himself or his boots.  **
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
%% If I didn't hate the term "fag hag" so much, I'd point out that I am, myself, becoming quite a Rag Hag. %%

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
(( Meanwhile ...
Back at the sheep playground, Indapaddock catches up on the latest news from his "Brown Sheep Journal" ...

))

%%
Jeez...so a little sad wet ol' rag got into abit of a mess...BooHoo!  ::)
This paper is really going down hill these days ... I miss the good all days when we got a brand new Sheep recipe ...Sheep's milk recipe every day...
%%

((Looks over and sees ....

))

= Oi! What are you lot looking at down there??  I hope it's not that blasted rag again ...
If anyone has swallowed the Rag, spit it out at once!
Last thing I need is some Moose trampling over my trailer asking questions... >:(

I said git away from the rag now!!  How did he get away from Owllie's nest in the first place??  Argghhhh...  =

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Owl Olivia returnes to the BAM set in a very good mood. She has just been interviewed for the magazine "Owls Monthly," where people treated her like a true movie star, which, of course, she is! Brimming with pride and new energy, she is humming an old song!))

** Movie star, movie star, I think I am a movie star!!!**   :D

%% That lil' trip was friggin amazing! How all these fans wanted pictures and autographs! And how grateful they were!!! %%  :)

%% Gawd, the others will turn the colour of owl poop with envy
when they see my new business card!! %%
  ;D

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 02:41:24 pm by Pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

%%
Gotta grab me one of them Ollie bizness cards! 
Lord knows when I may need to order an emergency poop-on-a-head job!
%%

** Bravo on becoming a STAR Olivia!!  What does Oscar think about all this??   :D **

%%
Crap!  Now I won't get a wink from the unwanted singing all night...
I wish the Harry Porter people can hire the lil rodent-hunter full time and git her away from here... :-\
Uggghhh!!
%%

** Bravo!  Bravo!  **

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
((Back up in the Owls' Appartment (Olivia refuses to call it a "nest")
Owl Oscar greets his girl cheerfully and, well, lustily...))  ;D

« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 03:15:12 pm by Pipedream »

vkm91941

%%I cannot believe all this turmoil, pooping owls (I swear that bird has it in for me) chanting fanatics burning incense and desperados kidnapping actors for AUCTION!  It's enough to give a girl a case of the vapors.....

Uhmm so everyone meet Rusty....my new bodyguard...

he will be guarding my precious alabaster body, constantly,  day and night until that villian E-Bay Trader is brought to justice%%

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Uhmm so everyone meet Rusty....my new bodyguard...

he will be guarding my precious alabaster body, constantly,  day and night until that villian E-Bay Trader is brought to justice%%

TERRY CLOTH:  ** But who is guarding Rusty?  Can I volunteer?!   ;)  **
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!

%%
 :o  :o

One word: SHAZAM!!!
Forget guarding silly Alma!  Who is guarding THIS body ??
   :o

%%

I better go for a swim or something ...

%%