Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1696196 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
(( In keeping with ancient Feng Shui tradition, FSD creates ritual sacrificial fire to clear the chi on the set using High Priestess's sacred saddle relics. ))

%%  FSD is looking forward to seeing some acting by some actors on set today.  The set is full of perfectly balanced chi, a fact to which the actors seem oblivious.  Chi like this doesn't just happen, people...  %%

%%  FSD thinks Director Raymille may be correct in his assessment: FARKEEN ACTORS! %%
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:44:21 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

Since my boss Director Raymille is otherwise occupied with last-minute casting duties, (Jack’s Harmonica)  I am stepping into his shoes for a moment to re-iterate:

== GIT YER LAZY ARSES ON THIS SET YOU ACTORS! ==

Jack’s cigarette
Ennis’ Pants
Can o’ BetterMost
Jack
Jack’s Pants
Jack's Zipbutton
Young Whiskey Bottle

%% Farkeen Actors!  %%

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline YaadPyar

** I have it on good authority that the Producer is very anxious for the action to move forward.  He operates under the assumption that this production's revenue is dependent on just how early the money shot appears, and at page number 64 and counting, he's getting very concerned. **

(( At the Producer's demand, actors assemble to produce money shot slightly prematurely, even though NO ONE likes a premature money shot. ))

MONEY SHOT:

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 09:39:45 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
**Woo-wee! Yeah! I love all the perfectly balanced chi flyin around!**

YOUNG JACK:

((Catches Ennis watching him flick the belt buckle of his PANTS, smiles to himself. Sits down across from Ennis and shoves his boot into the fire.))

Yeah, I do alright. My ol' man, he was a bull rider, but he kept his secrets to himself. Never taught me a thing, never once come to see me ride.

%% Maybe I can get him talkin. %%

Your brother and sister do right by you?

Offline DeeDee

Young Ennis:

(( The boys are sitting around still drinking whiskey))

%%Yeah, right. The bitch married some jerk, dumped me on my brother who moved and left me too. %%

They did the bes' they could I guess..My sis married some roughneck and moved to Casper, and my brother got work in Worland, so there was no room for me anymore. My folks lef' us nuthin', so I had no wheres to go, so here I am, which ain't so bad once I think 'bout it.

%% Hell, I might even say YIPPPEEE..%%

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
YOUNG JACK:

%% Yep, that did the trick. %%

((Looks at Ennis, mouth twitches into a smile.))

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

** Where is the FSD when you need her?  Terry CLoth has fainted!!!
Someone ... anyone ...anybody here know any CPR?? ???
There must be some kind of incense or something the FSD can burn to bring TC back ...

ANYBODY????????????   :(

TERRY CLOTH:

%% Thank goodness that SOMEONE was paying attention when I ALMOST DIED AT THE HANDS OF THE HIGH PRIESTESS.  Sheesh.  Rough crowd around here.  ;)  %%

** Thanks, FSD, for the breath, er, ... bonsai of life... I just want to make sure I don't do whatever those saddles did to get themselves torched.  All in all, these are rough times for props.  We are no longer young Relics with all of it before us.   **

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 09:49:17 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

** Tell ya what, High Priestess? Before he cooled your fevered brow, he cooled
my feathered brow! And how!
Just thought, I should let ya know...**
  >:(

TERRY MOXIE-IS-BACK-LIKE-HE-DID-NOT-JUST-ALMOST-DIE-AT-THE-HANDS-OF-THE-HIGH-PRIESTESS CLOTH:

** Shhh, Owl!  Please?!  We have enough drama about bodily fluids and money shots around this set without folks raising paternity questions and asking why Baby Owl is so very fluffy.  Remember, I didn't want no kids, none a either kind, but you didn't want me to go shopping in the condom-ents aisle.  **

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 10:00:54 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline YaadPyar

** We have stand-ins for Jack and Ennis until they are able to return to the set and continue the performance. **

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
**Those stand-ins don't say much but they get their point across (don't they?). Jack and Ennis are allowing all characters a chance in the spotlight before proceeding. Thank you for your patience and perfectly balanced chi, FSD.**