Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681423 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
= RECAP =
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
 :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline Midnight24

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Miss Princess
haha  :laugh: that's funny, I like it Ray  ;D
~*One kiss...and bam...you're mine*~
Total and Complete Jake Lover!!!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
%% That psychotic naughty Terry has pretended to pass out in the bath in order to prompt some kind soul to help him escape again.  And after all we've been through together.  You're too much for me, Terry! %%

((Smells something piney))

**Achoo!  What is Celeste thinking?  I swear, sometimes she goes too far....**

((Tosses out piney cowboy thingie, rinses Terry thoroughly and puts him in the dryer on low heat with a linen-scented Bounce sheet))

((Sniffs again))

**Oh Gawd, what now?  Blazing saddles!!**  %% Isn't that the wrong movie? %%

** That settles it--the Feng Shui has finally made Celeste one beer short of a six pack! **

((Hoses down saddles))

%% Jeesus H, what a mess!  Thank goodness she didn't get the Jack and Ennis Sacred Saddles;  the world can live without Lureen's---%%

((Straps on holster))

%% Looks like I'll have to guard the Sacred Relic Room myself tonight...%%

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 05:27:18 pm by meryl »
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

** Oh and the REAL money shot.  This one ain't premature, more post coinal!  **

~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Ray, that montage is terrific.  I love you and your talent.  Clarissa

Offline YaadPyar

((  FSD hangs new mandala on set to promote healing energy. ))

%%  FSD thinks that cast and crew need to re-group and re-balance their energy going forward.  There's an entire 20 years of history between Jack & Ennis, which will require some level of stamina to sustain.  Too early in the summer production to be sick of B.A.M.    %%

((  FSD goes off the find stamina-boosting tools.  ))
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 03:21:46 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
==WOULD THE PRODUCTION PEOPLE AND ACTORS LISTED BELOW PLEASE REPORT TO THE SET IMMEDIATELY, THE NEXT SCENE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!

SCENE # 20 – SHIFTING CAMP – PRELUDE TO FIRST NIGHT IN TENT SCENE!

THIS SCENE WILL COMMENCE AFTER JACK DOES HIS FLIRTY LEAPS FOR ENNIS.

THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS ARE NEEDED ON SET:

Lucise The Sheep Wrangler

THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS ARE TO REPORT TO THE SET:

Jack
Jack’s Pants
Ennis
Ennis’ Pants
Jack's Zipbutton
Low Startle Point
Cigar Butt
Jack’s Harmonica
Jack’s Cigarette
Young Whiskey Bottle
The Wind
Sun and Moon
Peeing Sheep
1000 Sheep Extras
Lucy the Blue Heeler
Mika, The Musical Dumbass Mule
Dumbass Mule #27
[/size]

THE FOLLOWING CAST MEMBERS MAY WISH TO IMPROVISE IF THE SPIRIT MOVES THEM:

Warsh Rag (our break-out star of the moment)
Props Magician (as always)
FSD (as always)
Olivia Owl
The Fly
any other thespian who cares to jump in==

Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline YaadPyar

(( FSD found this fabulous caligraphy, which she hangs with great care away from bears and other predators, above the sack wtih the bacon slabs.  ))

"CHAOS: Before a great vision can become a reality there may be difficulty.   Before a person begins a great endeavor, they may encounter chaos. As a new plant breaks the ground with difficulty, foreshadowing the huge tree, so must we sometimes push against difficulty in bringing forth our dreams. ."

%%  FSD thinks chaos has calmed now that Terry Cloth has been rescued and High Priestess has secured Sacred Relics, and looks forward to seeing blessings emerge from chaos.  This also nicely foreshadows the emerging relationship between our boys up on Broke Arsed Mountain.  %%
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
**LAST-MINUTE CASTING CALL, THIS IS AN OPEN CASTING CALL, TELL ALL YOUR FELLOW BETTERMOSTIANS!!

I am forced once again to step into Ray’s cowboy boots this afternoon to avert a possible show-stopping disaster.  One of the most crucial prop parts remains unfilled. The part for Jack’s Harmonica remains uncast. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??  This IS a goddamn bitch of an unsatisfactory situation &%$%^!   My brain can barely compute this, my hands are all a-tremble as I type this.  Have we entered a new thermal galaxy?  It does sort of feel like the earth is spinning in reverse…

If we cannot find a suitable note-player for Jack’s sweet lips to cleave onto, we may have to go on hiatus, unless Mr. absent Director, too-busy-with-his-collection-of-casting-couches has a better idea.

Would any potential aspiring, soft, sweet, musical note-players aka Harmonicas (doesn’t have to be a Hohner)  please report to our erstwhile Director Mr. Raymille, or his Sycophantic Assistant Clarissa (Ellemeno) at soon as possible.  Thank you.**

(phew!!)
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."