Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681293 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Err....Oscar!
That better be a rice cake in your mouth!  >:(

I know that you get hungry.. but I have to come collect them 5 cute lil mice in a coupla hours!
I gotta take them for their swimming lessons ...

You better not disappoint me Oscar..!  >:(

I am sorry Olivia disappointed you, but Ollie is still yer son..you still love 'em.  Right?
So stick with Olivia..she loves you!
Besides, no other sane owl will have you anyway ...

You'll be fine bud!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:48:19 pm by Lucise »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

((...but Oscar doesn't listen. He always gets hungry when he's frustrated and after he has taken one more bite and finished dinner, he sings a plaintive song, bemoaning the loss of his beloved Olivia!))
  :'(

German text:                                                                  Translation: 

Du hast mich nie geliebt                                                     You have never loved me
Du hast Dein Spiel mit mir getrieben                                     you have played games with me
Du kannst nicht lieben, du hast kein Herz                              You cannot love, you have no heart 
Mir ist seit jener Nacht                                                        Since that night
nur die Erinnerung geblieben                                               memory is all that I have left
Voll Sehnsucht und voll Schmerz                                          Full of yearning and full of pain
Ich träum von Dir                                                               I dream of you
Und spür doch in mir                                                          And yet I feel inside
Du hast mich nie geliebt                                                     You have never loved me
Du hast Dein Spiel mit mir getrieben                                     You have played games with me
Denn Du, Du hast kein Herz                                                Because you, you have no heart

Denkst Du noch an jene eine Stunde                                   Do you remember that single hour
Denkst Du noch an jenen Augenblick                                   Do you remember that moment
Da ich trank von Deinem Munde                                          When I drank from your mouth
Einen Duft wie berauscht von süßem Glück                           A scent like drunken from sweet luck

Aber dann, dann hast Du mich verlassen                               But then you have left me
Ohne Gruß und ohne einen Blick                                          Without a Farewell and without a look
Meine Seele, die kann es niemals fassen                               My soul will never be able to comprise it
Doch sie fühlt, du kommst nie zurück                                   Yet it feels, you’ll never come back

(play me!)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
((Meanwhile, Owl Olivia and her son are heaving a lil' conversation in the trees...))  ::)

((Then came the moment of truth for Owl Olivia...))
  :-\

TERRY CLOTH:

** Tell you what, Junior, I know I've had more than a whole week to say a little word about this... but where to start?  See, me and your momma, we was herding mice up on Brokebeak one summer ...   **

BRIEF DREAM SEQUENCE

[/quote]

TERRY CLOTH:

**  Um, not yet, Junior, give us a few scenes.  **

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 09:48:54 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline DeeDee

YOUNG JACK:

((crestfallen, he hadn't meant to wake him if he was sleeping.))

((says nothing as Ennis pulls away to get dressed, he only suddenly misses that warmth that was there.))

((in a soft voice)) I think there might be some melted ice cream left....

%% Oh wait, Ennis can cook. %%

And whatever else you can find out there...

((As swift as Ennis left him, Jack still wonders if he's holding something back, or if he just got real hungry after.... what they had just done. Jack was in no hurry to get up and continued to lounge on the blanket beneath him, his clothes scattered around him.))

YOUNG ENNIS:

(( As Ennis starts to leave the tent, he looks back to see Jack lie back down.  He keeps walking out, intent on finding food.  He needs a distraction or he will never get back to them sheep.  He starts looking around and spots a big juicy owl in the tree))

%% Hmmm.... wonder whut owl tastes like.  Getting real tired of beans and bananas.  Mebbe if I shot it down, I kin skin it and cook it.  Jack might not look too kindly on that, and I don't wanna do nuthin' to upset 'em.  I'm gonna get ma pleasure from that boy all summer.%%

((Ennis looks around for more food, and comes accross some mushrooms.))

%% Now this kin be a very intrestin' meal%%
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 09:52:24 pm by DeeDee »
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good

((JBB turns at the sound of Terry's voice, noticing the erectness of Terry's loops and the fresh smell of Tide. JBB feels touched that Terry has taken the trouble to spruce himself up for this momentous occasion - an occasion they both knew was inevitable since towelling and body butter first came together in sweet 'pine fresh' smelling harmony. Was it really only days ago? JBB can now barely remember a life without his sweet TERRY CLOTH...))

** Come here to me, Bud **

((Infused with the heavy, musky air of erotic desire, JBB takes Terry's loops and draws them down to his hard, plastic skin, caressing Terry's double-stitched hem with his lid and showing him just how pleased he is to see him. A small shiver of pleasure vibrates through them as if they are one...))

(( TERRY CLOTH, suffused with a sense of the exhaustion honestly due to one who is simultaneously involved in two roiling subplots, returns from his paternity disclosure and a very brief Dream Sequence and skirts narrowly around the pool of AGUIRRE's sour pus.  Eschewing a nip of the sheep-pee whiskey (tempting though it might be!), he enters the lookin'-right tent and the embrace of the lookin'-oh-SO-fine-so-VERY-fine JBB.  TERRY CLOTH elbows the writhing JACK and ENNIS out of his way and wraps himself around JBB's firm and musky physique and they are One.  ))

TERRY CLOTH:

**  I'll wake up from a dream with you any time, JBB...  **
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 10:00:11 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
%%

Damn, that TC is one heck of a busy sonofa-rag!   :D

I mean, he is romancing JBB and Owlma??
It's a wonder he actually finds time to get laundered..the bad ol' shag warsh rag!

%%

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG ENNIS:

(( As Ennis starts to leave the tent, he looks back to see Jack lie back down.  He keeps walking out, intent on finding food.  He needs a distraction or he will never get back to them sheep.  He starts looking around and spots a big juicy owl in the tree))

%% Hmmm.... wonder whut owl tastes like.  Getting real tired of beans and bananas.  Mebbe if I shot it down, I kin skin it and cook it.  Jack might not look too kindly on that, and I don't wanna do nuthin' to upset 'em.  I'm gonna get ma pleasure from that boy all summer.%%

((Ennis looks around for more food, and comes accross some mushrooms.))

%% Now this kin be a very intrestin' meal%%

YOUNG JACK:

((too bored to stay in the tent alone, gets dressed and climbs out of the tent, looking around for Ennis. At the sound of the hooting above him, Jack looks up.))

%% Owls. Wonder what owl tastes like? Maybe Ennis's got something better. %%

Ennis? You out here?

((After searchin' around for a bit he finds Ennis leaning over a small forest of mushrooms.))

You sure those're safe to eat, Ennis?
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....

German text:                                                                  Translation: 

Du hast Dein Spiel mit mir getrieben                                     you have played games with me
Du kannst nicht lieben, du hast kein Herz                              You cannot love, you have no heart 
Mir ist seit jener Nacht                                                        Since that night
nur die Erinnerung geblieben                                               memory is all that I have left
Voll Sehnsucht und voll Schmerz                                          Full of yearning and full of pain
Ich träum von Dir                                                               I dream of you
Und spür doch in mir                                                          And yet I feel inside
Du hast Dein Spiel mit mir getrieben                                     You have played games with me
Denn Du, Du hast kein Herz                                                Because you, you have no heart

Denkst Du noch an jene eine Stunde                                   Do you remember that single hour
Denkst Du noch an jenen Augenblick                                   Do you remember that moment
Da ich trank von Deinem Munde                                          When I drank from your mouth
Einen Duft wie berauscht von süßem Glück                           A scent like drunken from sweet luck

Aber dann, dann hast Du mich verlassen                               But then you have left me
Ohne Gruß und ohne einen Blick                                          Without a Farewell and without a look
Meine Seele, die kann es niemals fassen                               My soul will never be able to comprise it
Doch sie fühlt, du kommst nie zurück                                   Yet it feels, you’ll never come back

((Still in seclusion recovering from her ordeal, the High Priestess is brought low by Oscar's bittersweet lied))

%% Ah, how can I hear that lament without thinking of my all too brief moments of happiness with Hoss?  I was a silly fool, I know, to take up with him, but...but...he did look so much like dear Heath!  Of course it wasn't long before he left me for a Michelle Williams look-alike from Wardrobe.  Still, those halcyon days will always be with me....%%

((Shaking off her melancholy mood, Meryl takes up her ritual drum and chants))

East is the Wind, is the gold sun rising; eagle flying free sees the open door

South is the Fire, is the red noon blazing; wolf upon the ledge feels what came before

West is the Water, is the blue dusk falling; brown bear in his cave looks to what will be

North is the Earth, is the black night cloaking; elk in forest deep knows the mystery

Brokeback is the Wind, is the Fire glowing,  Brokeback is the Water, is the Earth made strong

Hearts that are joined upon the Sacred Mountain must forever dance to its ancient song.

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break ** Commercial Break **

Offline YaadPyar

(( The FSD has slipped a Feng Shui-Life Station Card into Jack's pocket so he can use it as needed.  The information will enable him to create his heart's desire.  The science of Feng Shui uses the Ba-qua shape and the eight stations of life: prosperity, relationships, helpful people, new knowledge, family/health, children/creativity, fame, and career. Each one of the life stations directly correlates to a location in the tent. ))

**  The FSD takes Jack aside and explains, "Your tent is an extension of you.  These physical locations house the energy (the electromagnetic field) that you have created for that station of your life.  What you create in your tent is what you will create in your life.  After locating your life stations you can create your life desires by using energy and symbolism in your life stations to first create your life desire in your home.  After you have created your life desire in your tent, it will manifest in your life."  **

(( Jack's eyes twinkle with newfound excitment at the possibilities. ))

« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 03:14:25 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)