Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3828794 times)

mvansand76

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2220 on: July 26, 2007, 08:21:50 am »
Here is a bit of Dark Knight news that mentions our man Heath...

Interview: Aaron Eckhart Talks a Bit More About The Dark Knight!   

Written by Robert Sanchez 

The excitement is building for The Dark Knight but it’s not just the fans. Aaron Eckhart who portrays Gotham’s District Atorney, Harvey Dent, is having fun playing with Batman.

During the press junket for No Reservations, Eckhart was continually asked about playing Harvey Dent in the upcoming sequel to Batman Begins, The Dark Knight.

During a video interview that he conducted this past weekend, our savvy reporter was able to get him to talk a little more about the film.

Q: Playing Harvey Dent in Batman - being in the Dark Knight must be a huge thrill.

Aaron: It's fun!!

Q: Fun!! ??  Come on - spill the beans.

Aaron: That's all I can say really…it’s fun! ( laughs)

Q: Is it a childhood dream to be in a film like that?

Aaron: It's interesting. Batman has got so much energy around it. The most unlikely people in the street know everything there is to know about Harvey Dent or the Joker. It reduces adults to children, people always have a story. I haven't really been hit by it yet, I think it will really hit when I am doing press for that next year I think that is when it's going to hit me. Right now I'm just having a good time doing it. You've got Batman in the Bat suit (laughs) ...

Q: Heath Ledger...

Aaron: He's fantastic. Heath is fantastic, Christian is amazing - I worked with him as Batman  in the Bat suit with ears and (laughs) it's really transforming to see Christian as Bruce Wayne then to see him as Batman.

Q: He was awesome in that first one.

Aaaon: Yeah and Chris Nolan is a fantastic director…Wait till you see Heath. He is amazing as the joker. He is going to steal the whole movie.

But what about his character? After some funny banter, he continued  (with a wicked smile), "You'll get to see Harvey Dent, and Harvey Two- Face...if you know what I mean," and left it at that.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_ezine&task=read&page=2&category=19&article=2862

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait for this film to come out!

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Remember - Jack Nasty loves you.
« Reply #2221 on: July 27, 2007, 02:36:39 pm »
DUDE.

Jack:  I could kick your ass any day of the week.
Ennis:  Then the weeks where you live must have a No Fuckin' Way Day.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2222 on: July 27, 2007, 02:43:48 pm »
Whoa, Lori! That's quite a shot!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

mvansand76

« Reply #2223 on: July 27, 2007, 02:46:34 pm »
DUDE.

OH. MY. GOD.

Thank you so much for posting this, Lori!

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2224 on: July 27, 2007, 02:47:03 pm »
Whoa, Lori! That's quite a shot!

Yeah, I about wet myself when I found it.

mvansand76

« Reply #2225 on: July 27, 2007, 02:53:54 pm »
Yeah, I about wet myself when I found it.

Where do you find things like this?  :o

Offline MadLori

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #2226 on: July 27, 2007, 02:56:14 pm »
Where do you find things like this?  :o

Watch http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/.  Everything and anything is posted there immediately.

There was a post earlier to day about Dark Knight stuff at Comic-Con and this picture was in the comments.  It was pulled from a marketing website, whysoserious.com.

mvansand76

« Reply #2227 on: July 27, 2007, 03:00:53 pm »
Watch http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/.  Everything and anything is posted there immediately.

There was a post earlier to day about Dark Knight stuff at Comic-Con and this picture was in the comments.  It was pulled from a marketing website, whysoserious.com.

Thanks!  :D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2228 on: July 27, 2007, 03:01:54 pm »
Another little Heath tidbit, from People Magazine:

Mary-Kate Olsen was seen rocking and rolling at West Hollywood venue the Troubadour. The actress stepped out to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros along with fellow music fans Heath Ledger and the Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea and Anthony Kiedis. Perhaps he always dreamed of being a roadie – how else to explain Ledger helping the band load its equipment? He even "made sure people were getting in okay," a fellow concertgoer tells us. The Chili Peppers, meanwhile, weren't on the VIP list – but they bought their own tickets to the show.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2229 on: July 27, 2007, 03:04:44 pm »

Ha ha ha, I love this comment, "Hey Heath, you made out with my brother lately?"