Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3165757 times)

yb

Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #7780 on: November 28, 2006, 09:54:51 am »
A quick Internet scan didn't bring up much more than this. I posted another story over in the Heath, Heath, Heath thread but it basically says the same thing. Maybe the license will show up iin thesmokinggun.com. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Leslie
Resident Heathen

Ha, I was going to call myself resident crazy Heath fan and post a response.  According to Theresa of HLC, it's basically a rumour and has no merit at this stage.  And considering the source, pagesix, the reliability of this is even less.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7781 on: November 28, 2006, 10:14:50 am »
Ha, I was going to call myself resident crazy Heath fan and post a response.  According to Theresa of HLC, it's basically a rumour and has no merit at this stage.  And considering the source, pagesix, the reliability of this is even less.

Well, I found about six different news articles, not just page six. I don't think it is so outlandish...why would it be a rumor with "no merit"? They live in Brooklyn and are crazy in love, getting married seems to be the next logical step. LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #7782 on: November 28, 2006, 10:32:48 am »
Well, I found about six different news articles, not just page six. I don't think it is so outlandish...why would it be a rumor with "no merit"? They live in Brooklyn and are crazy in love, getting married seems to be the next logical step. LOL

L

I'm all for them getting married, I'll be very happy for them and the adorable Matilda.  I hadn't search the net for further articles about it, I just took it from HLC.  And I heard pagesix is a tabloid notorious for making up story, so if there are other articles reporting this, it is possible that it's true; I sure will be happy if they tie the knot.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #7783 on: November 28, 2006, 11:24:56 am »
This really takes the wind out of the sails of the RPS folks who really really REALLY want to believe Heath and Jake are nuzzling behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 11:56:07 am by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7784 on: November 28, 2006, 11:29:14 am »
This real takes the wind out of the sails of the RPS folks who really really REALLY want to believe Heath and Jake are nuzzling behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 01:21:10 pm by DavidinHartford »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7785 on: November 28, 2006, 11:43:52 am »
Now that sounded hostile.    ???

Oh David...I don't think so....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline bailey

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7786 on: November 28, 2006, 12:13:13 pm »
I dont think it's fair to call RPS people stupid. 
They are simply indulging in a fantasy that is fulfilling to them.

Indeed, imagine if none of us were allowed to really, really, really fantasize about what our objects of desire were doing.  And as for my sails: It's three sheets to the wind, baby!

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7787 on: November 28, 2006, 01:48:49 pm »
You've written plenty of RPS yourself Louise, which I loved and am missing too! So, I hardly believe you'd call them stupid, and where did you say that anyway?  ???

:)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #7788 on: November 28, 2006, 01:57:28 pm »
I didn't, June.  And speaking of which, now that I have a new convert on "Falling in Lust" I am being bugged about starting part III.  So...

(here I go with the promises again)

I promise I will write Part III as soon as the boys get delmarried.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #7789 on: November 28, 2006, 02:03:52 pm »

I promise I will write Part III as soon as the boys get delmarried.

Let me clarify my definition...they have had the delmarriage. That occurred in Chapter 114. "A wedding in which the celebrants exchange rings, without an officiant and often without witnesses. The vow is deep and binding."

The event that is occurring on Sunday is a marriage.

Leslie
wearing her lexicographer hat for a moment...