Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3165657 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #2580 on: August 04, 2006, 07:10:30 am »
Lunch?   <sips morning Coffee>   Mmmm !  Nothing like some a good chapter for Breakfast!

;)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2581 on: August 04, 2006, 07:23:53 am »
That last chapter had me in tears Louise and I kept re-running the "Love you, love you so much..." through my head all night as I was sleeping.

L

Me too. Had a good cry last night before going to bed. It was a beautiful chapter Louise.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #2582 on: August 04, 2006, 07:24:37 am »
Hey, David!  My attention and will are flagging... i need some more of those aforementioned bribes.  You know, to fit into the whole "law enforcement" theme.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2583 on: August 04, 2006, 07:25:24 am »
Me too. Had a good cry last night before going to bed. It was a beautiful chapter Louise.

Well soon you are going to see the final solution to the mystery about what the hell this Brad Sevigny is really up to.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #2584 on: August 04, 2006, 07:56:52 am »
are we seeing all the way to France there?

No Louise - only as far as the Pyrenees!
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2585 on: August 04, 2006, 08:03:00 am »
hehehehehe, oh is THAT what those are!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2586 on: August 04, 2006, 08:08:57 am »
Changing My Mind:

I have to leave to go to the airport at the rude and unbelievable hour of 2:30 a.m., and have made the bizarre decision not to go to bed.  That means I expect to be up typity type typing and visiting in the chat room so i don't fall asleep and miss my departure tonight.  So I will be laving work in just about 3 hours, (11 a.m. Eastern time), stopping at the post office to post a package, and then....

join me if you wish, in a sort of "Louise Leaves Town" marathon, where I might be able to blow through a few more chapters before I take off for the wilds of Stansted Airport.

Offline David

« Reply #2587 on: August 04, 2006, 08:12:52 am »
Hey, David!  My attention and will are flagging... i need some more of those aforementioned bribes.  You know, to fit into the whole "law enforcement" theme.

Well, seeing that you are in London with Leslie, I thought this bloke would be more appropriate!    There are 3 pics in the set.  But only one I can publish!   LOL

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2588 on: August 04, 2006, 08:16:18 am »
Changing My Mind:

I have to leave to go to the airport at the rude and unbelievable hour of 2:30 a.m., and have made the bizarre decision not to go to bed.  That means I expect to be up typity type typing and visiting in the chat room so i don't fall asleep and miss my departure tonight.  So I will be laving work in just about 3 hours, (11 a.m. Eastern time), stopping at the post office to post a package, and then....

join me if you wish, in a sort of "Louise Leaves Town" marathon, where I might be able to blow through a few more chapters before I take off for the wilds of Stansted Airport.

So when are you going to sleep? Don't do that on our account we can hold till you get back. Can't we people?

Anyway, if you still don't want to sleep, I can be at the chat in support, cause I got to do some typity, typity type of another kind (you know, my boyfriend the dissertation), so we can typity, typity, type together unless I get a call from a cousin of mine who's in Madrid. She wants to take me out for dinner, but hasn't decided yet if tonight or tomorrow.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline David

« Reply #2589 on: August 04, 2006, 08:26:37 am »
 ;D    Whats the matter Louisev?    Pics two and three leave you speachless?   ;D