Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 547712 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #1800 on: March 20, 2007, 07:02:42 am »
Hot top and twins, I need the real thing! I am missing Ennis and Ellery, what are those two up to? Hmmmm?

Louise, I had another short story idea for you...why did Ellery have to write an essay for Wayne and Edna twenty years ago? There was a comment made that that is how he got the idea for Wayne. What went on?

L

Yes, an excellent idea, L!  I've been wondering about that since it was mentioned!

Now whoa whoa whoa...
HOTTER THAN LANCE AND SERGIO  "Andele!"

LOL!!  Well, maybe not hotter - just more . . . numerous.  Hey, there's another story idea, Louise!  Lance is delighted when Sergio's identical twin brother comes to town.  Possible titles:  "Andale! Andale!" or "Hot Bottom and Twins!"   :laugh:

Marie

The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #1801 on: March 20, 2007, 07:26:23 am »
Leslie pulls out her whip, snapping it in a friendly-menancing way...and with a wink, says, what're you waiting for, cowgirl?

*almost chokes on her lunch!*

Jeez, Leslie, i didn't know you had room left in you luggage for THAT!  :laugh:  :laugh:

I miss Ennis and Ellery too, sigh... :-\

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1802 on: March 20, 2007, 08:36:00 am »
.  .  .
I miss Ennis and Ellery too, sigh... :-\

Well, dang - now you guys have got me all E&E homesick.  Does this help?

Ellery held his hand up in the low light of the lamp, the gold ring glimmering. “I look at this about two hundred times a day, Ennis, an I almost can forget all a the stupid things I used ta call relationships before now.”

“Yeah.”

“I was right about you.”

“What were you right about?”

“I wanted ta fall in love with a man who knows what love is. And even if you didn’t live the life you wanted, and you were hidin in the closet in your relationship with Jack, you always knew ya loved em, an you knew what love is. It was somethin I had ta learn, just like learnin how ta have a family and give em things they want and need.”

Ennis reached up and took Ellery’s outstretched hand and brought it to his own lips, kissing it softly. “Thank you, darlin. Yer teachin me things too...

From "Red Stallions for Christmas" - Epilogue, One More Gift

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #1803 on: March 20, 2007, 11:18:56 am »
Well, dang - now you guys have got me all E&E homesick.  Does this help?

Ellery held his hand up in the low light of the lamp, the gold ring glimmering. “I look at this about two hundred times a day, Ennis, an I almost can forget all a the stupid things I used ta call relationships before now.”

“Yeah.”

“I was right about you.”

“What were you right about?”

“I wanted ta fall in love with a man who knows what love is. And even if you didn’t live the life you wanted, and you were hidin in the closet in your relationship with Jack, you always knew ya loved em, an you knew what love is. It was somethin I had ta learn, just like learnin how ta have a family and give em things they want and need.”

Ennis reached up and took Ellery’s outstretched hand and brought it to his own lips, kissing it softly. “Thank you, darlin. Yer teachin me things too...

From "Red Stallions for Christmas" - Epilogue, One More Gift

Marie

Ow, Marie, thanks!  :-*

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #1804 on: March 20, 2007, 12:02:34 pm »
now if that wasnt a guilt trip!!!

i write the biggest darn series in the history of the BBM fandom and this is what I hear:

"More please."
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1805 on: March 20, 2007, 12:33:34 pm »
i write the biggest darn series in the history of the BBM fandom and this is what I hear:

"More please."

LOL!     Well that line worked with Nick and Jeremy didn't it?      ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1806 on: March 20, 2007, 01:37:22 pm »
now if that wasnt a guilt trip!!!

"More please."

What can I say? We're a greedy bunch....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1807 on: March 20, 2007, 02:49:47 pm »
Yes, a greedy bunch we are . . . and spoiled, which brings to mind one of my favorite moments:

“I’m supposed ta be goin to the ranch. But I’m gonna call Edna an tell her I ain’t comin.”

“We get ta spend the day together?” Ellery said. “Then there’s plenty a time ta get all sweaty an take another shower... THEN you can comb my hair.”

“Yer a spoiled brat.”

Ellery came closer, dropping the towel on the end of the bed, and snuggled into Ennis’s warm, clothed arms. “Warm me up,” he said, pulling Ennis in close and locking his hands behind Ennis’s back.

“Warm you up – yer wet an clammy...” but his words were cut off by Ellery’s open-mouthed kiss.

from "The Red Stallion", Chapter 59 - A New Investigation

"Yer a spoiled brat."  I loved when Ennis said that!   Ennis has spoiled Ellery and you've spoiled us, Louise! 

We love ya!   :-*

Marie

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1808 on: March 20, 2007, 03:02:20 pm »
 and we know Dupree dreams of "More".

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #1809 on: March 20, 2007, 04:38:22 pm »
and we know Dupree dreams of "More".

Oh, my!   Licky Lucky Nicky!   ;D

Thanks, David

Marie