Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2166483 times)

Dagi

Re: Recapturing Youth
« Reply #1320 on: August 08, 2007, 08:58:45 am »
Ennis needed no further prodding, and, grabbing his friend's head firmly in his hands, sank his face upon Jack's warm neck, sucking and slightly biting the flesh that felt, at such times as this, like his own.

Aaahhh Moremojo, how original and sweet and erotic. I love getting hickeys....

Dagi

moremojo

« Reply #1321 on: August 08, 2007, 11:41:06 am »
I met a boy just a few weeks after I started college, and he began sucking on my ears, and he did it a long time.
I've never had a hickey anywhere else but my neck, but I have had my ears kissed and sucked before, and man, does that feel exquisite! Who woulda thunk that those appendages could be such a minefield of sensation?

How did you deal with the embarrassment of your discolored lobes, Gary? Did you chalk it up to some lucky, randy girl?

Dagi

« Reply #1322 on: August 08, 2007, 01:36:16 pm »
This sure brings back memories, moremojo.  I met a boy just a few weeks after I started college, and he began sucking on my ears, and he did it a long time.  It felt really good, and I didn't think anything of it.  I thought of hickeys as something you got on your neck.  And the next day I looked in the mirror, and to my horror I discovered that my earlobes were bruised.  And I was extremely shy, and living in a dorm full of boys, and I had to walk around with this very noticeable sign that I had done the wild thing recently for about a week.  I could have died.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You should write a novel, honey  ;).

Dagi

Re: Sinner (Part 3)
« Reply #1323 on: August 08, 2007, 02:15:09 pm »

Dagi, how will you top the latest descent into Smutville?

Toycoon, how about you try to make me blush for a change?  ::)

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1324 on: August 08, 2007, 02:18:03 pm »

I can't help it--I enjoy looking at sexy men, and if I can watch two or more of them together, it's all the more inspiring. I hope no one around here thinks any less of me for it! ;)

Hi Moremojo, have you read some of our stories before you posted your first one? ;D You surely got the impression that we are a bunch of innocent angels.

Dagi

moremojo

« Reply #1325 on: August 08, 2007, 04:27:31 pm »
Hi Moremojo, have you read some of our stories before you posted your first one? ;D You surely got the impression that we are a bunch of innocent angels.

Dagi
Hi, Dagi, no, I didn't read too much before just butting in and acting on the inspiration that Toycoon's initial post provided me. I have a tendency to just dive in like that when properly motivated, which is kind of strange considering that I'm generally a rather timid person. I'm still exploring the thread and its earlier history, and you're right, there's not too much here that I would call innocent. ;) But it's all good! ;D

Dagi

« Reply #1326 on: August 08, 2007, 05:03:28 pm »
Hi, Dagi, no, I didn't read too much before just butting in and acting on the inspiration that Toycoon's initial post provided me. I have a tendency to just dive in like that when properly motivated, which is kind of strange considering that I'm generally a rather timid person. I'm still exploring the thread and its earlier history, and you're right, there's not too much here that I would call innocent. ;) But it's all good! ;D

You can read the stories on my Read Only thread, but if you want to learn more about us, you should read the comments in between on this thread  ;D.

Dagi

PS Could you please write the title and your name on top of your stories? That would help me a lot when I archive the stories. Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 05:11:23 pm by Dagi »

moremojo

« Reply #1327 on: August 08, 2007, 05:34:30 pm »
You can read the stories on my Read Only thread, but if you want to learn more about us, you should read the comments in between on this thread  ;D.
Hey, thanks for letting me know about Read Only--I didn't realize that was there until reading your post!
PS Could you please write the title and your name on top of your stories? That would help me a lot when I archive the stories. Thank you!
Sure thing!

moremojo

Aguirre
« Reply #1328 on: August 08, 2007, 06:07:20 pm »
Aguirre by moremojo

His teeth clenched so hard inside his closed mouth that they slowly began to ache, as Joe Aguirre sat on his steady horse, gazing from a distance at the naked youths before him, the ruddy Del Mar boy thrusting into that damn Twist sonafabitch, kneeling on all fours with his ass pointed skyward like a fuckin' cat in heat, both utterly oblivious to the vast landscape around them with its secret, prying eyes; Aguirre waited until the two had retreated to the tent before making his way back into town.

While riding, none too hurriedly, Joe felt the rush of his blood swelling his face, as he thought back on last summer, and the first time he met that scamp Jack, of how that Twist boy wasn't much good at any damn thing, though he obviously tried to please and wile himself into everyone's good graces; Joe remembered how the slightest hint of a smile from that fresh face softened him up inside, made him forgive the latest fuckup, and give the kid another chance, and as he approached Signal he began to think he had given the boy one chance too many.

Securing his horse and settling himself into his trailer, Joe pondered how he would handle the current situation, of how he couldn't abide the thought of letting two queers go at it on his good time, but of how little he could afford the loss of two able bodies in this crucial season; yeah, bodies were on his mind as, with a hint of hot tears welling up in his eyes and that old loathing rising up in his throat to the point he thought he would puke his very soul out, he unbuttoned his fly to reach down and stroke the stiffening flesh within.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1329 on: August 08, 2007, 06:22:11 pm »
"...that old loathing rising up in his throat to the point he thought he would puke his very soul out..."

You nailed it, Mojo.