Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2169252 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1370 on: August 10, 2007, 09:23:31 am »
Yeppers, I'm hoping to be heading your way by the first of the month, if things go according to plan.   ;D

Gary

Are ya gonna live in San Francisco, Gary? How exciting! I unnnerstand they gotta lotta queers in 'Frisco. Ya better watch out wit 'em. They might turn ya nelly!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: It's alright, Cowboy
« Reply #1371 on: August 10, 2007, 09:28:33 am »
Wow!  So what you're saying, Toycoon, is Jack wasn't always the bottom?  Sexy!  And the way Jack soothed Ennis was oh so sweet.

Gary

I always got the impression that Jack banged Ennis' virgin butt big time, that second night in the tent. Kinda getting back at Ennis for calling 'im 'queer'! Hmmmm... I may have to elaborate on that tasty topic. Stay tuned!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

« Reply #1372 on: August 10, 2007, 10:30:46 am »
'll be moving to Merced, which isn't that far from San Francisco.
West Virginia will miss you, Gary, but Central California will soon have a new shining star in its sun-kissed firmament. Congratulations on the move, bud!

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
More Meat (The Tension Builds) by LauraGigs
« Reply #1373 on: August 10, 2007, 01:31:15 pm »
Okay, my first one!  A sequel, Toycoon!

More Meat – the tension builds

Ennis released a reverberating MMMmmm from deep in his chest. He was secretly grateful for Jack's coaxing despite his initial resistance, reveling in the unlimited luscious meat splitting up the weeks of camp cooking. He didn't want to waste a thing – when he was done with the flesh along the length, he worked around the end of the bone, savoring the saltiness and deep flavor.

His eyes lifted over his savory prize for a second, and suddenly he was caught just like the elk:  struck wide open by his campmate's devastating gaze. Ennis froze in the double-barreled blue with a mouthful of the elk-bone hardness – watching Jack's lips slowly curl into a glistening grin that made him feel like penetrated prey. 

Swallowing hard, Ennis put dinner down and stretched his hand down past Jack's knee, but couldn't reach.
Uhhhh, hand me the whiskey there friend? he finally choked out.

Jack gave it over, and Ennis took a deep drink.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 03:02:04 pm by LauraGigs »

Dagi

Re: Recapturing Youth
« Reply #1374 on: August 10, 2007, 04:49:47 pm »
Hey, he'd better send some of those young, non ape-like guys my way!   >:(

Gary

We can watch it together, sweetheart!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, you prefer to do it alone  ;).

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Sinner (Part 4)
« Reply #1375 on: August 10, 2007, 04:51:19 pm »
Dearest Dagi,
Thank you for keeping the campfire lit both here and on the Archive/Read Only thread. You're a loyal lady. I'll bet your family cherishes you (as we do).

P.S.- I'll make you blush yet. You'll see!

Ah, Toycoon, you say such kind things  :).

Can hardly wait for your attempt  ;D.

Dagi

moremojo

Re: Recapturing Youth
« Reply #1376 on: August 10, 2007, 04:55:25 pm »
Hey, he'd better send some of those young, non ape-like guys my way!   >:(
Sorry, but I think I need to hang onto any guy I can get my hands on! :laugh: ;)

Dagi

Re: More Meat (The Tension Builds) by LauraGigs
« Reply #1377 on: August 10, 2007, 04:56:02 pm »
Okay, my first one!  A sequel, Toycoon!

More Meat – the tension builds

Ennis released a reverberating MMMmmm from deep in his chest. He was secretly grateful for Jack's coaxing despite his initial resistance, reveling in the unlimited luscious meat splitting up the weeks of camp cooking. He didn't want to waste a thing – when he was done with the flesh along the length, he worked around the end of the bone, savoring the saltiness and deep flavor there.

His eyes lifting over his savory prize for a second, he suddenly felt caught just like the elk:  struck in the clean open by his campmate's devastating stare. With a mouth full of the elk-bone hardness, he was frozen in the double-barreled blue – Jack's lips curling slowly into a glistening grin that made Ennis feel like penetrated prey.

Swallowing hard, Ennis put dinner down and stretched his hand down past Jack's knee, but couldn't reach. Uhhhh, hand me the whiskey there friend? he finally choked out.

Jack gave it over, and Ennis took a deep drink.

*Dagi swallows hard*  Could somebody hand me the whiskey, please? I think I need a good drink now...

Sexy, sexy, Laura! Elk-bone hardness, *giggle*. Nice one! Thank you! More, please!

Dagi

moremojo

« Reply #1378 on: August 10, 2007, 04:58:20 pm »
Welcome to our saucy world of sex-saturated Jack-and-Ennis stories, Laura! Congratulations on your first specimen.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: More Meat (The Tension Builds) by LauraGigs
« Reply #1379 on: August 10, 2007, 08:53:05 pm »
He didn't want to waste a thing – when he was done with the flesh along the length, he worked around the end of the bone, savoring the saltiness and deep flavor there.

Lauragigs, you dirty girl! Mmmm, quite tasty!

Ennis froze in the double-barreled blue with a mouthful of the elk-bone hardness – watching Jack's lips slowly curl into a glistening grin that made him feel like penetrated prey.

Penetrated prey. Say, I like that. I may have to change my member name. 

Swallowing hard, Ennis put dinner down and stretched his hand down past Jack's knee, but couldn't reach. Uhhhh, hand me the whiskey there friend? he finally choked out.

You're a natural born pervert! Welcome to our world. Hee hee!