Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2159059 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1400 on: August 11, 2007, 12:42:24 am »
BTW Toycoon, don't think I didn't notice that you broke your own three sentence rule big time, buster.

Of course I noticed. That one was too big for such a little space! I was trying to freak Dagi out by breaking format.

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!  ...or in this case the dogs in heat.

You need some discipline, you bad boy!.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1401 on: August 11, 2007, 01:27:37 am »
To celebrate the return of Susiebell--everybody enjoy some cherry cake and coffee--there's plenty to go around!!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dagi

« Reply #1402 on: August 11, 2007, 07:59:35 am »
This is so funny Dagi!  I can imagine Ennis having no idea what he's supposed to do with a computer, or understand any of the terminology .... and I can just imagine what Jack was trying to download!!

Susie

ps. I think I know who "Jack" is in your story!

Thank you, honey! It´s so good to have you back!!

Hey,Jack was not me, that´s for sure  ;D ;D ;D!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: After Hours by Toycoon
« Reply #1403 on: August 11, 2007, 08:46:47 am »
When Jenny had the measles, Alma took care of her while Ennis and Alma Jr. stayed with Alma's sister on the other side of town; Alma scrubbed the vomit from her daughter's blanket, rang out the water from the little pink fleece then took it to the Laundromat downstairs to tumble dry.

It was half past seven as she picked two dimes from the ashtray and hastily dashed out the back door with the damp bundle because she'd seen the cream colored pick-up belonging to the owner of the laundromat, Mr. Delgado, so she knew she could still use the dryer after hours if she hurried; the sign on the door read, "CLOSED" and she noticed that the hand-written "Help Wanted" sign that had been in the window all week, sat on the little counter. The door was ajar, so she nudged it open with her shoulder.

From across the room, Alma heard the sounds of grunting, thumping and pounding on a washing machine so she started towards the noise; she spotted the two men, Mr. Delgago and a 'colored' man hunched over, moving the appliance into position.

When she finally got close enough to see them, she discovered that the two men had their pants down around their ankles with the black man thrusting his huge member into Mr. Delgado's white ass! Mr. Delgado moaned and slapped the top of the washer with his hands and reared back to meet the bigger man's lunging.

Alma stifled her gasp with the blanket but the men didn't notice her in the least; she quickly retreated from the laundromat, caught her breath and pulled the door shut.

Toycoon! You did it! You broke your own rule!! Feels good, huh?  ;D ;D ;D

What a sexy story.....but poor Alma! She surely tried hard to avoid imagening what it looked like when two men are going at it, now you gave her an idea, and she probably didn´t want to know it that exactly  :(.

Should I pretend now that you made me blush with this?  ;D

Dagi

moremojo

« Reply #1404 on: August 11, 2007, 12:53:10 pm »
Hi Moremojo and Laura Giggs!!!
Thank you for the warm welcome, Susie! Each of your posts is a visual delight, and the high regard in which all our fellows on the thread hold you speaks for itself.

And how did you know I was a Betty Boop fan?  ;D

moremojo

Swallowing
« Reply #1405 on: August 11, 2007, 03:18:58 pm »
Swallowing by moremojo

The cancer that had seized his throat and ravaged the delicate tissues of his mouth had rendered the eating of solid food impossible for Ennis del Mar, so that, apart from occasional doles of apple sauce and quaffs of always welcome water, the aging cowboy derived most of his nutrition from a stomach tube, the purchase and maintenance of which was generously provided by Junior and Kurt, with whom he now lived; Ennis never thought that a stay of a few months would turn into two years, after his eviction from the ranch, though, along with all the other hard knocks it had been his lot to endure, he accepted this with calm, equanimity, and not a little gratitude...thus was he settled in his thoughts at home while Kurt and Junior were away at work.

Ennis had always been a man of simple tastes, had never asked for or expected much, but even with his spartan heritage he never realized how much he could miss the wholesome taste of a good can of beans or the tough texture of a good strip of jerky, and yet the sensation he missed most of all, the one he knew would be even more impossible to reclaim, was that of those soft, yielding lips that could always awaken his heart to its own inner recesses, would remind him that he was alive and to be glad of it; his thoughts of Jack, of his absence, were further inflected with the regret of all that Ennis never did for his lover, wouldn't do at the time because it seemed unmanly, such as reciprocating Jack's loving gesture of taking his manhood deep into his mouth and letting the hot jets of passion come in there, even to the point of drinking them down...how Ennis now wished that he had had the courage to taste that secret part of Jack's being, and to imbibe his manly essence.

With his mind thus engaged, his throat hurting like hell and his abdomen sore from the tube's repeated insertions, Ennis noticed a flutter in his heart that gave him pause, made him sit up to take notice that something big was happening, that maybe his time had at long last come, so much so that he imagined...or could it really be...his beautiful blue boy, no longer blue for being completely naked, approach him to take gentle hold of his head, guiding that weary mass onto his waiting manhood (longer and stiffer than Ennis could remember), sliding dream into flesh, fulfilling a once-abandoned hope as, at the very moment Ennis's heart was giving out, the now hale throat received its benediction of hot, everlasting love.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Swallowing
« Reply #1406 on: August 11, 2007, 03:56:41 pm »
Amazing, moremojo. Sad but somehow hopeful. Sheee-it, makes me thrilled I don't smoke! And kinda glad that I do 'take my lover's manhood orally' and occasionally swallow (we've been together for twenty-one years, so it's OK). All that in only three sentences, yet. I'm so proud.

I plan to go back to my usual three line frame. I was just being crazy for Dagi's amusement.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 04:01:55 pm by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

Re: Swallowing
« Reply #1407 on: August 11, 2007, 04:04:28 pm »
I plan to go back to my usual three line frame. I was just being crazy for Dagi's amusement.
Thank you for the appreciative comments, Toycoon. The three-line format is definitely a challenge (as is evident by the convoluted string of phrases I am sometimes compelled to fashion to make all my points), but it's a structure I definitely want to try to follow here. If I come up with anything that cannot fit with clarity or elegance into the brief format, perhaps I could share that elsewhere on our forum.

Scott

Dagi

« Reply #1408 on: August 11, 2007, 05:28:06 pm »

Oh how much I´ve been missing that!

Dagi

PS Aren´t you supposed to read some other story? ;)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:35:27 pm by Dagi »

Dagi

Swallowing by moremojo
« Reply #1409 on: August 11, 2007, 05:34:15 pm »
Swallowing by moremojo

Scott, that was sad, but - what a way to go...

Beautifully written, buddy. (The semicolon is the 3s fanfic writer´s best friend, as we had already observed  ;D)

Dagi