Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2159093 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1410 on: August 11, 2007, 05:38:20 pm »
Ah Dagi ... so gorgeous and hot and juicy!  You certainly deserve to take over the title of "Devil Doll"!!  Superbly nasty writing sweetheart!

Susie 

Oh Susie, you´re a sweetheart, thank you. We could call us the Devil Doll Twins  ;D, how´d you like that?

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1411 on: August 11, 2007, 05:48:27 pm »

ps .... I know ... but I want to savour it .... slowly ... perhaps in a nice warm bubble bath with a glass of wine!! 

OMG you will be completely dissolved once you are finished  :laugh:. It took me two entire days of reading, and I am a speed reader. But I savored every single line  :D.

Dagi

moremojo

Re: A Stormy Night
« Reply #1412 on: August 11, 2007, 06:00:16 pm »
I'm so glad you've joined in the fun!
Moi aussi! :D

Merci beaucoup, Susie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: A Slice of Life on the Mountain
« Reply #1413 on: August 12, 2007, 01:03:37 am »
I understand perfectly, Marie. On February 18, 2006, I met two men ensconced in a beautiful film who feel as real to me as any flesh-and-blood human being I've encountered. I still don't fully understand how the film affected me this way, but it did...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I'll share a little fantasy with you guys. You know how a lot of people believe that, after death, we will meet our loved ones on the other side? Well, I have a fantasy that among all our kith and kin, Jack and Ennis will be waiting there, too...waiting to say, "Friends, you had it right all the time!"

Moremojo, it is so good to find someone who shares my thoughts!  I feel the exact same way.  A lot of people I know who have seen BBM are convinced that its a true story!

I look forward to meeting our boys on the other side.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Comfort
« Reply #1414 on: August 12, 2007, 01:06:02 am »
WOW littlewing!!  Well that's got me all warm and fuzzy inside ... so sexy ... and the tongue sucking ... OMG!!!   Superb honey!!

Susie

Only 30 pages to go!!!

Thanks, Susie!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Swallowing
« Reply #1415 on: August 12, 2007, 01:13:06 am »
Swallowing by moremojo

The cancer that had seized his throat and ravaged the delicate tissues of his mouth had rendered the eating of solid food impossible for Ennis del Mar, so that, apart from occasional doles of apple sauce and quaffs of always welcome water, the aging cowboy derived most of his nutrition from a stomach tube, the purchase and maintenance of which was generously provided by Junior and Kurt, with whom he now lived; Ennis never thought that a stay of a few months would turn into two years, after his eviction from the ranch, though, along with all the other hard knocks it had been his lot to endure, he accepted this with calm, equanimity, and not a little gratitude...thus was he settled in his thoughts at home while Kurt and Junior were away at work.

Ennis had always been a man of simple tastes, had never asked for or expected much, but even with his spartan heritage he never realized how much he could miss the wholesome taste of a good can of beans or the tough texture of a good strip of jerky, and yet the sensation he missed most of all, the one he knew would be even more impossible to reclaim, was that of those soft, yielding lips that could always awaken his heart to its own inner recesses, would remind him that he was alive and to be glad of it; his thoughts of Jack, of his absence, were further inflected with the regret of all that Ennis never did for his lover, wouldn't do at the time because it seemed unmanly, such as reciprocating Jack's loving gesture of taking his manhood deep into his mouth and letting the hot jets of passion come in there, even to the point of drinking them down...how Ennis now wished that he had had the courage to taste that secret part of Jack's being, and to imbibe his manly essence.

With his mind thus engaged, his throat hurting like hell and his abdomen sore from the tube's repeated insertions, Ennis noticed a flutter in his heart that gave him pause, made him sit up to take notice that something big was happening, that maybe his time had at long last come, so much so that he imagined...or could it really be...his beautiful blue boy, no longer blue for being completely naked, approach him to take gentle hold of his head, guiding that weary mass onto his waiting manhood (longer and stiffer than Ennis could remember), sliding dream into flesh, fulfilling a once-abandoned hope as, at the very moment Ennis's heart was giving out, the now hale throat received its benediction of hot, everlasting love.

Sublime!  Brilliant!  And so sad that I'm crying all over my keyboard.  Moremojo, this is so sad and hopeful at at the same time.  I just love a well told tale.  Thanks so much for writing this for us!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1416 on: August 12, 2007, 01:17:39 am »
Oh littlewing ... you've all got me blubbering like a baby ...   ... thank goodness you didn't all forget about me!!

Susie

Never.  Not possible, Love!  :)

Thanks for your kind words re: my fics.  You're so very sweet!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #1417 on: August 12, 2007, 01:21:37 am »
I do apologise if I'm spoiling the flow of things here but I just have to read every story ... I can't bear to miss any of them!

Only 10 or 20 pages to go then I promise I'll shut up!!

Love Susie

Oh no, no!  I love reading your comments!  Keep em comin'!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

It really is Alright
« Reply #1418 on: August 12, 2007, 02:09:32 am »
It Really is Alright by Littlewing 1957

Ennis made his way home from the grocer’s with his head hanging down.  He was paid, but business at the ranch was poor, and his check was short by about $200.00.  Ennis wasn’t sure if Steve could get away with stiffing him like that, but he had other urgent matters to consider.  His child support check was due to Alma in a few days, and he didn’t know how he could manage to pay her and his rent with his funds short by $200.00.  He could barley afford the few groceries that he picked up just moments ago.

And Jack wasn’t sure about the trip next month.  His postcard arrived days before, announcing a conflict with the dates; something about a conference in New York that he needed to attend.  Now this!  Ennis opened his trailer door with a heavy heart, and put away his groceries.  He heated a TV dinner and sat down to eat and read the mail.  Bills, more bills and a few pieces of junk mail.  His bad luck was holding up.  But wait - a letter from Alma - the last thing he noticed!  Ennis was nervous as he opened his ex-wife’s letter.   It read:

Ennis, I got to thinking, and never mind sending the support check this month.  I spoke to Monroe about it, and he said that you can skip this month’s payment.  Business is so good that he’s thinking about opening another store.  He told me that we can get along without the money this month.  But I expect you to send me a check next month, right on time.  Take care of yourself, Ennis, and I’ll see you next month on the 7th.

Ennis Del Mar couldn’t believe his eyes.  He tried to fight back the tears, but they somehow managed to fall.  And buried beneath one of the pieces of junk mail was hiding a plain postcard.  Ennis’ hand shook as he gently turned the card over and read:

Friend, I got good news!  The conference in New York is cancelled, and to tell you the truth, I thought about it and told Lureen that I wasn’t going anyway.  I’m sorry for the confusion Cowboy.  If you have me and are still speaking to me I want to meet up next month as planned.  Let me know.

The tears fell in earnest!  Ennis pressed the postcard against his forehead and wiped at his wet cheeks.  He couldn’t image another month without Jack!  He rose from his small table and searched around for a postcard.  As he wrote Jack a very enthusiastic reply, Ennis remembered a few words from the Good Book that his mom often quoted:

"His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me."

Ennis thought that sometimes, just once in awhile,  the world really is a decent place….

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Jack loves a Rainy Night
« Reply #1419 on: August 12, 2007, 02:49:12 am »
Jack loves a Rainy Night by Littlewing 1957

The clouds overhead were billowy and blue gray, and threatened rain.  Ennis and Jack hurried to put out the fire, and moved the things they didn’t want getting wet into the tent. 

Ennis unpacked the bedroll and smoothed it out.  They would make love that night accompanied by the music of nature. The smell of rain was in the air.  It wouldn’t be long now.

Jack pulled Ennis close as drops of rain pelted the tent.  He lifted his lover’s hand to his chest and caressed the long fingers.  Jack listened to the rain drops fall outside the tent and smiled.  Just like the earth needed rain, Jack had to have his Ennis Del Mar.  He pulled Ennis down on top of him and settled in for the delights to come.