Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119975 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jack loves a Rainy Night
« Reply #1420 on: August 12, 2007, 10:55:50 am »
Jack loves a Rainy Night by Littlewing 1957

The clouds overhead were billowy and blue gray, and threatened rain.  Ennis and Jack hurried to put out the fire, and moved the things they didn’t want getting wet into the tent. 

Ennis unpacked the bedroll and smoothed it out.  They would make love that night accompanied by the music of nature. The smell of rain was in the air.  It wouldn’t be long now.

Jack pulled Ennis close as drops of rain pelted the tent.  He lifted his lover’s hand to his chest and caressed the long fingers.  Jack listened to the rain drops fall outside the tent and smiled.  Just like the earth needed rain, Jack had to have his Ennis Del Mar.  He pulled Ennis down on top of him and settled in for the delights to come.

So sublime, Littlewing. I think I may have just the right companion piece for this beauty. Let me see...
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
The Rhythm of the Rain
« Reply #1421 on: August 12, 2007, 10:58:05 am »
The Rhythm of the Rain by Toycoon

The empty beer cans collected on the window sill that he sat beside. Ennis took a long draw off the lit Viceroy cigarette then swung his hand over the ashtray and flicked the ash in it's general vicinity.

Outside the kitchen window, raindrops began to fall on the glass, one by one until the rhythm became constant then Ennis' mind began to wander to the time he and Jack were caught in the middle of an unexpected summer shower; Ennis could picture Jack's hair matted down over his forehead, the water droplets glistening on his ripe lips, his blue shirt soaked and clinging to his defined chest.

Ennis shifted his position on the kitchen chair to adjust his stirring groin. His foreskin sliding over his glands felt comfortable, familiar so his hand unconsciously moved to his crotch to alleviate the pressure.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

moremojo

Re: It really is Alright
« Reply #1422 on: August 12, 2007, 12:05:46 pm »
"His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me."

Ennis thought that sometimes, just once in awhile,  the world really is a decent place….
Thank God that Ennis got a break on occasion. Thank you, Marie, for giving this gift to that beleaguered cowboy.

moremojo

Re: Jack in the City
« Reply #1423 on: August 12, 2007, 01:36:07 pm »
Interesting story, Gary! A fantasy-filled dream in the end (filled with hints of suggestive poetry), but it does reflect how well Jack really would have thrived in the city. He could have made the transition, whereas Ennis probably couldn't have. And that was part of Jack's tragedy.

Dagi

Re: It really is Alright
« Reply #1424 on: August 12, 2007, 02:26:17 pm »
It Really is Alright by Littlewing 1957

"His eye is on the sparrow, and I know he watches me."

Ennis thought that sometimes, just once in awhile,  the world really is a decent place….

What a beautiful story, Marie. Our beloved Ennis surely deserves to be treated decently for a change. And I can imagine both Alma and Monroe doing that. And of course I´m happy about him meeting Jack  :D!

Thank you, honey.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Jack loves a Rainy Night
« Reply #1425 on: August 12, 2007, 02:29:20 pm »
Jack loves a Rainy Night by Littlewing 1957

The clouds overhead were billowy and blue gray, and threatened rain.  Ennis and Jack hurried to put out the fire, and moved the things they didn’t want getting wet into the tent. 

Ennis unpacked the bedroll and smoothed it out.  They would make love that night accompanied by the music of nature. The smell of rain was in the air.  It wouldn’t be long now.

Jack pulled Ennis close as drops of rain pelted the tent.  He lifted his lover’s hand to his chest and caressed the long fingers.  Jack listened to the rain drops fall outside the tent and smiled.  Just like the earth needed rain, Jack had to have his Ennis Del Mar.  He pulled Ennis down on top of him and settled in for the delights to come.

Marie, you really know how to make my heart melt...Just like the earth needed rain, Jack had to have his Ennis Del Mar. Sooo beautiful. You are a poet.

Dagi

Dagi

Re: The Rhythm of the Rain
« Reply #1426 on: August 12, 2007, 02:34:11 pm »
The Rhythm of the Rain by Toycoon

The empty beer cans collected on the window sill that he sat beside. Ennis took a long draw off the lit Viceroy cigarette then swung his hand over the ashtray and flicked the ash in it's general vicinity.

Outside the kitchen window, raindrops began to fall on the glass, one by one until the rhythm became constant then Ennis' mind began to wander to the time he and Jack were caught in the middle of an unexpected summer shower; Ennis could picture Jack's hair matted down over his forehead, the water droplets glistening on his ripe lips, his blue shirt soaked and clinging to his defined chest.

Ennis shifted his position on the kitchen chair to adjust his stirring groin. His foreskin sliding over his glands felt comfortable, familiar so his hand unconsciously moved to his crotch to alleviate the pressure.

Your decription of Jack in the rain makes my pulse speed up, honey. Wasn´t there a sequel to this one?

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Jack in the City
« Reply #1427 on: August 12, 2007, 02:42:28 pm »
Jack in the City by garycottle

......  “Ennis claims he’s straight.  He only works here for the tips.”

Jack’s smile broadened and he said with confidence, “He won’t be too straight after I’m done with him.”

Sexy, erotic, gorgeous writing, sweetheart! But so sad that Jack has to imagine Ennis istead of dancing in a tight embrace with his lover  :(

Finally I got something from you to read again  :laugh:. Thank you!

Dagi

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1428 on: August 12, 2007, 09:52:28 pm »
I enjoy all of your stories!! Ya'll are very prolific! I'm sorry that I don't tell you more often, but THANKS for keeping us "reading" Brokies entertained!!

I love ya!

Oh---and where do I go to get in line for those Ennis press-ups? Behind Gary?
  :P
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1429 on: August 12, 2007, 10:29:04 pm »
Ah Shasta honey, you look after us all .... what would we do without you?

Susie

Awwww.....thanks! I missed you whilst you were away!!

Maybe she can come up with some kind of beach adventure
for Ennis and Jack, Gary!

**Whoa---I see she already did---hot times on the beaches of Mexico!! Yee-haw, Susiebell!!!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 11:10:00 pm by Shasta542 »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~