Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170764 times)

Dagi

Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1930 on: September 15, 2007, 10:46:30 am »
Welcome back Dagi! We missed you, Bavarian babe. Tell us about your vacation. What did you bring us? O0

Aaaah, Toycoon, it feels good to be welcomed back! :-* :-* :-*

But, as I said, I didn´t write a story, nor are there many interesting things I could tell about my vacation......I just spent some lazy days with a friend at a beautiful lake near the Alps. We had planned to go to the mountains, but my friend was recovering from a virus and didn´t feel so well, so we changed plans and spent some lazy Indian Summer days....it was great! I had much time to read and can at least recommend you a book, in case you all haven´t read it yet: Michael Tolliver lives from Amistead Maupin. It´s as wonderful as all his other books!

Kisses to all my Jack with Ennis friends!!  :-* :-* :-*

Dagi

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1931 on: September 15, 2007, 02:03:20 pm »
I've just watched High School Musical with Claire so I'm feelin' the love at the moment.  Such a sweet sugary film, I could feel it rotting my teeth!! ... Loved it ... and I love you both ... in fact I love all of you!!

Yay! Disney is conquering the world! The HSM dolls is the product I work on.
Buy more dolls! Vivia High School Musical!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September 23rd (10:47 p.m.)
« Reply #1932 on: September 15, 2007, 02:14:00 pm »
Brilliant littlewing!  And I'm sure that's why Lureen knew about him ... he must have given himself away like this eventually!

Susie 

Yes, absolutely brilliant Littlewing - I wondered that too Susie, especially during Jack's drunken episodes - uninhibited, he must have let Ennis' name escape his lips...
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1933 on: September 15, 2007, 05:28:36 pm »
Well, I missed you, too, Dagi dear.  But I don't have all those smilies at hand anymore.  And you got back so fast I didn't have a chance to say anything.  And I had 40 pages to catch up on.  ...and it seems I'm a thoughtless, no-account bastard who goes about taking my friends for granted.  :'( :'( :'(

I'm a real schmuck!   >:( >:( >:(

Love ya (for what it's worth),
Gary

Oh yes, you are.

Still loving you , though......

Dagi

Dagi

broken shards
« Reply #1934 on: September 15, 2007, 05:33:12 pm »
Oh, this was a dig.  This was definitely a dig. 

If I go into the kitchen and break one of my new glasses, and grind the broken shards into my skin will I have suffered enough?

Gary

Hmmm, depends on where exactly you are going to grind them into your skin...... ;D

Dagi  :-*

Dagi

« Reply #1935 on: September 15, 2007, 05:34:53 pm »
Hi SusieBelle,

how´s our story doing?

Dagi

« Reply #1936 on: September 15, 2007, 05:51:49 pm »
Hey Dagimaus,

I've been distracted today with decorating, a whingy daughter and a tummy ache ... I'll have a think about it this evening ... promise :-*

Susie

I want to see pics of that kitchen, you hear? Hope your tummy's doing better....

Sending love!
Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1937 on: September 15, 2007, 08:57:37 pm »
Hey girls and guy, I´m back!! Sorry, I didn´t write a single story, my friend and I spent some really lazy days together, but I missed all of you so much!

Welcome back, Sweets!  With you and Gary back, I feel complete!  The gang is all here!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1938 on: September 15, 2007, 08:58:48 pm »

Love it, love it, love it, Marie and Toycoon!! Can´t get enough of it! Gorgeous writing, you two!!

Dagi

Thanks so much, Babe!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1939 on: September 16, 2007, 12:28:26 am »
So cool!  Can you send me over a Troy Doll please?

Coming at ya!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero