Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2170124 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: September
« Reply #1940 on: September 16, 2007, 02:02:54 am »
Toycoon, I loved that moment in the film.  It did seem like Ennis's prayers had been answered with Jack's postcard.  But that scene is one that leaves you wondering.  Why did Ennis lie about how he knew Jack?  How did he come up with that cover story, that fishing buddies crap, so fast?  It was like he was expecting that postcard.
Gary 

I love that scene, too. I think Ennis lies about how he knows Jack mainly because Ennis is so embarrassed about what he and Jack had together that he thinks Alma could know about it just by the way he answers. You know Ennis totally thinks of Jack when he's pleasuring himself alone or when he's having sex with Alma.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #1941 on: September 16, 2007, 03:09:31 am »
Gary,
Doncha love being on the West Coast? You're finally in our time zone!  :D
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

« Reply #1942 on: September 16, 2007, 05:04:09 am »
Welcome back, Sweets!  With you and Gary back, I feel complete!  The gang is all here!  :)

Being back here, I feel complete, too! Good to see you, Marie honey!  :-*

moremojo

Re: Apple Strudel
« Reply #1943 on: September 16, 2007, 05:59:01 am »
Burping?  Farting?  Oh Scott, forget the manly beasts, what you need is a frat boy.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary
Well, I'd prefer a little sensitivity and tenderness between the burping and farting sessions, and I'm not sure how many frat boys could oblige in those categories!  ;D :laugh:

Scott Nasty

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1944 on: September 16, 2007, 12:29:28 pm »
Hiya folks,
Check out the latest project on BetterMost Craft Corner:

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,10857.msg252450.html#msg252450

It's the Jack and Ennis Reunion Postcards!

Dagi

Re: Elk Jerky and Beans
« Reply #1945 on: September 17, 2007, 01:03:56 am »
This is so true.  I did miss you guys.  But I never for a minute thought that anyone would be seriously worried about me.  I truely didn't.  Why would anyone give me a second thought?

Hey, did I mention that I strongly identify with Ennis?  Now do you believe me?

Gary

Because we love you.  :-*

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #1946 on: September 17, 2007, 01:08:28 am »
Wow!  Could it be that I'm really all caught up now?  I'm sure I missed something.  If so, someone please clue me in.

I've been reading story after story and comment after comment, and then about 15 pages back I realized from there on in 90% of the posts were from me.  Gee, I've been dominating the board for the last three days.  Sorry about that guys.  I'm sure you're sick of hearing from me already.  You probably wish I'd up and move somewhere else now just so I'd disappear again.   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary

But this time I´d make you buy a cell phone  ;D. Don´t be sorry for talking to us, you goof. We love your comments. Sometimes they are better than Kerry´s Komedy Klub! :laugh:

Dagi
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:39:22 am by Dagi »

Dagi

Re: The Black Truck
« Reply #1947 on: September 17, 2007, 01:12:07 am »
The first of the year sounds fine by me, Toycoon.  But this may be a little soon for Dagi and Susie.  Of course there's no reason we can't have another reunion when they can make the flight over.   ;D 

Gary

You guys just go ahead.( Susie and I will envy you all as hell, but we will meet some other day, that´s for sure!! ) And we want to hear details then, so make sure you only do things you want to tell us afterwards ;D.

Dagi
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:40:21 am by Dagi »

Offline underdown

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • aka... Rob
« Reply #1948 on: September 17, 2007, 02:23:55 am »
But this time I´d make you buy a cell phone  ;D. Don´t be sorry for talking to us, you goof. We love your comments. Sometimes they are better than Kerry´s Komedy Klub! :laugh:

Dagi

Huh? :o :o :o

What?  :o :o :o

Nothing is better ...

Grrrrrrrr.
 >:(

;D

Dagi

Re: Rise and Shine
« Reply #1949 on: September 17, 2007, 04:57:37 am »
Rise and Shine by Susie

Ennis woke early, narrow beams of light shining through the seams of the tent. He quietly rose, headed out into the crisp morning, relieved himself, and leaned up against a rock. It was going to be a perfect day for sure, cold as ice, the sky crystal clear, the air silent and still.

He could hear Jack yawning and slowly emerging, sleepy eyed, from the tent. Damn, he's so fuckin' beautiful. The effects were immediate, the swelling in his shorts instantanious, he couldn't help but smile. "Hey there little darlin'" He watched Jack rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms above his head. Ennis pulled him up against the rock and kissed him, breathing in his sweet musky scent.

Jack, still sleep clogged, felt his jeans dropping to the ground, same direction Ennis was heading. The intense pleasure of Ennis's warm mouth around him, sliding smoothly back and forth, the low moan at the back of his throat, was enough to send Jack over the edge, coming in hot, delicious waves. He knelt down to meet Ennis face to face, "Mornin' to you too, bud" and with a sleepy grin whispered "Stand up, it's your turn now".

Susie 

Too bad that my love always gets up at 5:30. That´s way too early for my libido. But thank God there are weekends as well  ;D.....hot little Good-Morning-tale, Susiebell, you sexy girl!!

Dagi