Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121464 times)

Dagi

Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #750 on: July 08, 2007, 01:26:42 pm »

You're very Dagi, I hope you know!  You have such a lovely smile.

Spiceylife, you´re a sweetheart. If you had said  Dagi, you´re sexy as hell   I sure would have agreed, but beautiful? Never! Thank god I control which pics you get to see :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But it´s always nice to get a compliment! Thank you!

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #751 on: July 08, 2007, 01:31:44 pm »
What?  No feltching?  Damn it!  I want feltching.   ;D

I'm looking forward to it, Spicey, not matter what you include.

Gary

Looks like you´ll have to provide that sort of story, Gary, Our Master Of Queer Sex    !

Dagi

« Reply #752 on: July 08, 2007, 01:41:32 pm »

Ah Spicey, my new best friend! 

And thanks for the compliment ... Of course I don't believe a word you've said but thank you anyway sweetheart!!
(just ask Gary ... he tried to pay me a compliment and got a right ear bashing!) 

Isn't it odd... I've always envied lovely straight MANAGEABLE hair ... mine just misbehaves all the time .. looks exactly the same when I get out of bed .... or when I've combed it ... makes no difference!!! 

The girls had to take about 20 photos just to get a couple of decent ones .... oh well ... in for a penny, in for a pound ... here's a full size version of some of them: 

I do miss you honey ... I so miss our Jakefests with Daphne and Shasta .... .... drooling .... admiring .... squabbling over who likes him the best!  I've been posting all the Jake photos from IMDb onto the "Jake Jake Jake" thread ... just in case it gets wiped out ... and I'm having loads of fun oogling over him with Dagi, but we both need you to join us over there!

Susie

Oh Susie, you look soooo lovely!

Dagi

« Reply #753 on: July 08, 2007, 01:43:45 pm »

BTW, I am going to have to send my computer in for repair in a few days so will be without it for no telling how long.  I'll have to go to the library to do my sending of resumes etc. but will try and at least check in from time to time. 

Merrily ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Merrily, please come here as often as possible! We would miss you!

DAgi

Dagi

Re: Lost Boys
« Reply #754 on: July 08, 2007, 03:04:22 pm »
Thank you so much, Dagi.  I really appreciate it. 

In my story, the girls are watching Salem's Lot, which is a mini series based on the vampire story by Stephen King.  The character of Alma Jr. is about my age, and I can remember how excited all the kids were when that first came on TV back in '79.  In the mini series a stranger moves to the sleepy New England village of Salem's Lot.  He rents a spooky old house just outside of town, and opens up an antique shop on Main Street.  He has a "partner" that no one ever sees.  It's implied that the backward townsfolk think that they're a gay couple, but what's really going on is that the unseen partner is actually a vampire, and the other one is his daytime protector.

Gary

thanks for explaining this to me. I thought it was a strange dream about a "sweet life" dreamt by paranoid Ennis. I do wonder why Alma didn´t wake him up, seems she was somehow curious what else Ennis might probably say...??

Hey, I can´t believe it, we are on the board at the same time! Admit it, you couldn´t wait for my comment ;D!

Dagi

Dagi

Re: Draw
« Reply #755 on: July 08, 2007, 03:07:09 pm »

Guess I've pushed the envelope enough when Dagi starts to object.   :P

Gary

Please send me the address of that smiley!

Dagi

« Reply #756 on: July 08, 2007, 03:09:36 pm »
Master of Queer Sex?  Dear God!  I'd better get busy if I'm going to live up to that title.  Gee!  No pressure there.

Good thing I'm moving to California soon, huh?

Gary

YEEEHAAAW! Someone should warn the Californian gays, it´s goin´ta get HOT there in a few weeks!

Dagi

Re: Lost Boys
« Reply #757 on: July 08, 2007, 03:18:53 pm »
Oh Dagi, I was just heartbroken when I didn't see a comment from you about my story.  I knew you were on the board, and I kept waiting for you to say something.  And after a while I was think, gosh, she really hates it.  I'm thrilled to know that I was wrong.   ;D

Gary

How could I ever hate one of YOUR stories ? ? ? You kept waiting for my comment....aaahhh, don´t know what to say, I´m really touched.

:-* Dagi
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 03:40:39 pm by Dagi »

Dagi

« Reply #758 on: July 08, 2007, 03:35:03 pm »

Isn't it odd... I've always envied lovely straight MANAGEABLE hair ... mine just misbehaves all the time .. looks exactly the same when I get out of bed .... or when I've combed it ... makes no difference!!! 

Susie

Means you look lovely when you get out of bed...I envy you!  :laugh:

Dagi

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #759 on: July 08, 2007, 11:26:58 pm »

Ah Spicey, my new best friend! 

And thanks for the compliment ... Of course I don't believe a word you've said but thank you anyway sweetheart!!
(just ask Gary ... he tried to pay me a compliment and got a right ear bashing!) 

The girls had to take about 20 photos just to get a couple of decent ones .... oh well ... in for a penny, in for a pound ... here's a full size version of some of them: 

I do miss you honey ... I so miss our Jakefests with Daphne and Shasta .... .... drooling .... admiring .... squabbling over who likes him the best!  I've been posting all the Jake photos from IMDb onto the "Jake Jake Jake" thread ... just in case it gets wiped out ... and I'm having loads of fun oogling over him with Dagi, but we both need you to join us over there!

Susie

Lovely pics, SusieBaby.  Just beautiful!