Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119166 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #890 on: July 14, 2007, 08:29:34 pm »
Hey kids,
Check out the latest craft on Brokeback Craft Corner. I think Susiebell will especially love this project!

Thanks, Toycoon!  I'll check it out!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Unfortunate Fortune
« Reply #891 on: July 14, 2007, 08:44:59 pm »
“If you want another reading, I’ll need 3 more tickets!”  Jack thought about handing her 3 tickets, but decided he had heard enough.  He never believed in this crap anyway, just needed something to pass the time.

I knew Jack hadn't thought that post divorce trip through nearly enough. Poor Jack, he's such a dreamer.

Disneyland is one of my all time favorite things in the whole world. I love the Haunted Mansion, too. I love all of the dark rides at Disneyland. Peter Pan and Mr Toad's Wild Ride are fantastic!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Parks and Other Amusements
« Reply #892 on: July 14, 2007, 10:50:42 pm »
Littlewing, this is very sexy, romantic, and just a little sad.  That's because Jack and Ennis can only go to the park as a couple when no one else is around.

This one sort of reminds me of Pete's Saloon, the story I wrote about the boys spending the evening dancing in a roadside bar when they had the place to themselves.

Ennis thought the place was a bit creepy, and I'd have to say that I'd agree.  All while I was reading this I kept thinking of a truly eerie film from the 60's by the name of Carnival of Souls.  Following an accident, a young woman moves to a new town.  She passes by a spooky old abandoned amusement park on the way, and from that point on she is haunted.  Turns out that she actually died in the accident and the carnival of souls is catching up to her.  Check it out sometime.

Gary

Thanks, Gary!  Carnival of Souls is one of my favorites!  It is beyond creepy, which is what I like in a film.  Have you seen "Torture Garden?" Pete's Saloon was also at the back of my mind when I wrote this.  I almost took a different direction with this tale, but this is where I ended up.  Gary, we seem to have the same taste in movies!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 10:59:06 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #893 on: July 14, 2007, 10:54:22 pm »
I knew Jack hadn't thought that post divorce trip through nearly enough. Poor Jack, he's such a dreamer.

Disneyland is one of my all time favorite things in the whole world. I love the Haunted Mansion, too. I love all of the dark rides at Disneyland. Peter Pan and Mr Toad's Wild Ride are fantastic!

Same here, Toycoon!  Maria and I are planning a trip there..well, we try to go at least once a year.  People are always asking me why I go down there, but I can't image why anyone wouldn't want to go to Disneyland!  I wish I was there right now.  Even the most hardened Angelino gets all soft and mushy when they hear the words, "Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me..."

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #894 on: July 14, 2007, 10:55:37 pm »
Hmmm  Littlewing, I'm thinking Jack should have given the lady another three tickets.  This reminds me of the adage a little knowledge is dangerous.  (And who was that lady, BTW?  I was thinking that it was you.   ;D )

Thanks so much for these two very entertaining tales.  I loved them both.

Gary

Yeah, she kind of led him astray, didn't she?  Thanks for your kind words, Babe!

Dagi

Re: Parks and Other Amusements
« Reply #895 on: July 15, 2007, 01:02:15 am »
............ He climbed aboard a fancy red horse and beckoned for Ennis to follow him.  Ennis, against his better instincts, climbed aboard the same horse, his chest facing Jack’s broad back.  Jack began to move as though he were riding a mare.  He ground his hips backward, moved against Ennis’ crotch.  Ennis couldn’t believe it!  He responded by grinding forward, and grabbed Jack’s hips to go along for the ride.  When it became too much, Ennis unzipped his fly and tugged at Jack’s belt.  He wondered what would happen when they entered the tunnel of love…

Wow, Marie, this one took me by surprise! What a nice picture to start the morning ! And in even your wildest fantasies our boys are always just like our boys ;D, But I thought the same thing as Gary, they wouldn´t have entered the park as a couple if someone had been around. On the other hand that turned out to not be the badest thing.. ;)

Dagi

PS thanks for the compliment! Yes the raspberries are from my garden. The slugs are self-grown, too. Maybee not so bad with some garlic? :P

Dagi

« Reply #896 on: July 15, 2007, 01:05:53 am »
Hi there Dagi sweetheart,

Just wanted to say that's a sexy new picture you got there.  Gosh, I'll bet the boys are just all over you.  Better keep a stick handy.

Gary

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you, Gary! But I´m a married woman with two kids, no need for a stick  :(.

Dagi

« Reply #897 on: July 15, 2007, 01:14:27 am »
Oops, I did it again!  I don't know why I'm writing about carnivals and amusement parks today.   :laugh:

.............“No thanks, ma’am!”  Jack started as he rose from the ground.  “You told me all I need to know and I thank you.”  The young woman nodded and sat very still as she watched Jack exit the tent.  He pondered the fortune teller’s words as he searched for Bobby, even though he wasn’t a believer.  He found Bobby over with a few friends buying popcorn.  Jack thought about the postcard Ennis sent telling him about the divorce being final.  He hated to admit it, but the fortune teller’s prediction gave him the courage he needed to drive down to Riverton and claim his happiness.  Jack took Bobby’s hand and headed for the car.

Hey Marie, nice to see you!

This story is beautiful, but so sad! It makes the post-divorce scene even sader  :'(. And you are a mysterious woman! Who was that woman?

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #898 on: July 15, 2007, 07:07:32 am »
Hey Dagi honey,  I love the read-only thread too, helps me to check if I've missed any of them. 

Sexy new photo girly!!!! 

I've got to get me a sexy one,   .... I'm fed up of looking like a "Proper English Lady".

BTW Lovely picture of the raspberries...... but the lettuce .... euuuw!

Susie

Susie, we all know that you are sexy  ;) ! But thanks for the compliment! As I said to Robyn, thank God I can control which pics you all get to see  :laugh:.

Dagi

Dagi

« Reply #899 on: July 15, 2007, 01:41:09 pm »
P.S.  It's July 15, 2007, and ten years ago today they very nearly cut my head off.  And look!  I'm still here!

Oh my God, Gary, what a day! Are you having a party? What would we all do without you ? You are very special, and

we love you!