Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119577 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Asking For It (2)
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2007, 11:14:27 pm »
LOL  Clyde, I wonder how many of these young ones know what you're talking about.  I sure do.  I remember those.  All the ladies in church had them when I was a kid.  You are talking about the fans made of a piece of heavy cardboard with a picture of Jesus attached to a wooden stick used as a handle, right?  Around here they were sometimes called funeral home fans because an advert for a funeral home was often on the side opposite Jesus.

Gary

Yep, you're right, Gary!  I saw them being used just this morning!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2007, 11:15:11 pm »
Oh my, littlewing1957, you got me blushing! And my startle point is pretty high! You've earned the name, DirtyMama.

:D  Thanks, Toycoon, baby!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Gary, this one is for you. The spelling and grammar correction was made by....me this time  :laugh:....

The Sun

„... a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
even though goin on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again
I pretend I'm okay but that's not what gets me ...“

Ennis jerked up from the bed and over to the radio, and turned it off.

He leaned heavily against the closet, eyes closed,  breathing deep while he tried to hold back the tears.

<Goddamn, Ennis, after so many years...F*ck. Pull yourself together...right so. Better.>

Another deep breath.

He turned around and opened the closet door, run his fingers over the blue shirt of his one and only

love, and up welled the tears again, forcing their way out, nothing he could do against it...

Jack Twist, his love, his soul, all that had made his poor life worth living, would never come back,

would never again caress his face, never again embrace and hold him in his strong comforting arms.

He turned the radio on again.

„...what hurts the most, was being so close
And having so much to say
And watchin you walk away
Never knowing, what could have been
And not seein that lovin you
Is what I was tryin to do ....“

Ennis crawled onto the bed, wrapped himself up in the shirts and buried his wet face in the

pillow, crying hard now, sobbing and shaking  until he felt all empty .

The pain seemed to ease a little, a relief only tears could bring.

The afternoon sun came out from behind the heavy clouds and  shone golden through the dirty

window of his trailor, stroking his cheek tenderly with warm fingers.

Wow, Dagi!  Is this new?  I don't remember it!  Anyway, your writing is getting so very lovely!  And I love the song!  The Sun is so sad and sweet at the same time.  I love it!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2007, 11:23:39 pm »
Why thank you Merr!

My daughter took about 20 of me this afternoon in an attempt to get a couple of decent ones ..... so it's about 6 hours old ... can't get much more recent than that!

I'll pm you some time about the emoticons ... a bit faffy but so cute!!

Love Susie 

Susie, I would like to know about the emoticons, as well.  Such fun!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Craving
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2007, 11:28:26 pm »

“Here, let me do that for you lil’ darlin’… is that sore, right there?” Jack winced, Jesus, it hurt like hell! Ennis dabbed the clean towel carefully over Jack’s lip, split open, blood everywhere. The skin around his right eye was in pretty bad shape too, turning three shades of purple, the eye itself, closing up with the swelling.

“You sure that’s how it happened, Jack?”

“Like I said, I climbed out of the truck, stumbled on the curb and smashed my face on the sidewalk.” Jack was shaken up badly, but what else could he say? That he got jumped, walking out of a grocery store? Ennis would surely turn tail and run if he found out that two fellas had taken a disliking to him, calling him "fag got" and kicking the sh it out of him just for fun.

Ennis guided him over to the bed, laying him down gently, sliding in behind him and pulling the sheet over them. He knew Jack was lying, his story would explain some of the bruises on his face, but what about the twisted arm and busted ribs? Nothing to be done about it right now though.

“Come here baby, I need you t’night”, Jack reached back and took a hold of Ennis’ hand, bringing it forward and down. Ennis laughed, “Are you kidding me? You’re in no fit state to even move, Dumbass”.

“Just tell me then, tell me what you’re doin’ to me Ennis, I need to hear you”.

“I dunno Jack, I ain’t no good with words, you know that.”

“I don’t care, only you and me here, I ain’t telling no-one.”

Ennis closed his eyes, laying his head close to Jack’s, stroking the skin on his belly, this wasn’t gonna be easy, but he would do it, do it for Jack.

His voice was soft and deep in Jack’s ear, “You’re lying under me Jack, looking up at me with those eyes, I’m fallin’ into those baby blue eyes.” Jack sighed, snuggling up against him, guiding Ennis’ hand down over his groin, wrapping it softly round him, Ennis relaxing a little, voice slowing down some.

“Sweat’s tricklin’ down your chest, I’m lickin’ it with my tongue, you taste so good Jack, never tasted anythin’ so good.” Ennis was moving his hand back and forth slowly, Jack still holding onto him.

“I’m lifting your legs up on my shoulders, I’m inside you, deep inside. I’m going crazy Jack, wanna pound you so hard, but I stay in control, moving real slow, all the way in…. and all the way out. You feel so tight and hot round me, suckin’ me in.” Jack was rocking next to him, forwards and backwards into his hand, breath coming in ragged.

“You’re nearly there, I can tell, I can see it in your face, eye’s scrunchin’ up, biting down on your tongue. I can hear it too Jack, coming from the back of your throat, like you’re cryin’ and gaspin’ for air…. Yeah, just like that” Ennis tightening his grip, moving faster, his voice barely a whisper.

“You’re so close now I can hardly stand it, I’m steadying you with my hands, slowing you down, taking my time.” Jack’s back was arching against him, holding onto Ennis’s hand, pushing hard into it, whimpering, Ennis’ voice trailing off to more of a breath than a whisper, “You’re comin’ now lil’ darlin’… comin’ for me…”

Susie  

Susie, I'm going to have to order a supply of fans!  This is another favorite of mine.  So sentimental and sexy!  When Jack calls Ennis baby and wants to be close, I feel like I'm going to swoon!  Just beautiful, Susie!

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2007, 11:33:13 pm »
:laugh:  Thanks so much, Sweets!  I was thinking of J&E in church this morning!  I'm so ashamed of myself!  :laugh:

I'll bet it made for an interesting sermon!  ;D

Dagi

Wow, Dagi!  Is this new?  I don't remember it!  Anyway, your writing is getting so very lovely!  And I love the song!  The Sun is so sad and sweet at the same time.  I love it!  :)

Aha, the second time that  someone says I´m getting better. So my first attempts were really crappy, hunh  ??? ? Understood. Anyway, to me writing is  fun.

As to your story,  littlewing, I may sit here half asleep, but I know ONE part of me that is fully awake now!

Gary, thank you for your comment, glad that you had a good laugh!

Susie,
“You’re so close now I can hardly stand it, I’m steadying you with my hands, slowing you down, taking my time.” Jack’s back was arching against him, holding onto Ennis’s hand, pushing hard into it, whimpering, Ennis’ voice trailing off to more of a breath than a whisper, “You’re comin’ now lil’ darlin’… comin’ for me…”
, soooo sweet and hot, hot, hot!!! This was one of my favorites on IMDb, I love it.

Dagi

And Susie: To me you are the master of quantity going hand in hand with quality! And don´t be afraid, honey: did I stop loving you after reading your NC-17 Stories? NOT AT ALL  :-* :-* :-*!!!

quoting myself now to make sure you read it . With a new story from littlewing just underneath both eyes and mind are too easily distracted....

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Carving a Horse
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2007, 01:36:55 am »
Ennis started whittling faster and faster with the anticipation of completing his well observed and skillfully carved horse sculpture.

"I wonder if Jack will recognize his mare without a rider or would he just think it was queer for a man to give another fella a present," thought Ennis, "and damn, is it ever gonna quit raining?"

He took out another piece of pine from his satchel, closed his eyes and began imaging the cowboy hat, the strong back, the thick arms and the tight thigh muscles of a man before putting the block of wood aside.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Re: Carving a Horse
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2007, 03:13:59 am »

He took out another piece of pine from his satchel, closed his eyes and began imaging the cowboy hat, the strong back, the thick arms and the tight thigh muscles of a man before putting the block of wood aside.

So, this was part one - now I need part two, please ;D!