Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2119201 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
The Gift Part 2
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2007, 01:49:29 am »
I'm posting the sequel to my fic, "The Gift"

Jack placed his things on the bed nearest the window (all of the bedroom’s in Don Wroe’s cabin had two full sized beds) and removed the bracelet that he saved for a year to purchase.  Jack fully planned to give Ennis his gift after dinner, but he was losing his nerve.

Jack walked into the kitchen just as Ennis finished grilling two monster sized burgers.  Jack’s mouth watered at the sight of the meaty patties, and he removed cheese, grated lettuce and tomatoes from the well stocked fridge.  The meal of burgers, fries, Caesar salad and a strawberry torte for dessert was ready to be served.  Jack helped Ennis place the feast on the dining room table.

Ennis and Jack ate in companionable silence, and with gusto.  When the meal was devoured, Jack and Ennis decided to move to the living room to smoke a few cigs, and enjoy a bottle of whiskey on shares.  Ennis sat wide-legged on the couch, and invited Jack to sit next to him.  Ennis draped an arm around Jack’s shoulders, and played with the soft curls at the nape of his neck.

“You okay, Rodeo?”  Ennis began.  “You look like you got somethin’ on yer mind.”

Jack thought he had better make a move or he would lose his resolve forever.

“En, I had this idea, a sort of wish I’ve been having’ for a long time.  We have never shared a gift between the two of us, and I want to make up for that.”

Ennis listened intently, but remained silent, allowed Jack to continue.  Jack removed a long, velvet box from under the couch where he had placed it earlier.

“Ennis, I had this made up special for you….I..I hope you like it, Bud.”

Ennis accepted the box with a trembling hand, and opened the lid.  He almost dropped the box when he saw the heavy 14K cable link chain separated by a plague on which the name JACK was spelled out in diamonds.

“Look, En,” Jack said as he raised a tentative wrist.  “I had one made up for me, too.”

Ennis looked at the identical bracelet sparking on Jack’s wrist and wondered how he missed it during supper.  Jack’s bracelet spelled out ENNIS in twinkling pave diamonds.  Ennis was speechless.  He accepted the gift with a quiet grace, and fastened it on his still trembling wrist.  Ennis was excited, amazed, and grateful, in spite of himself.  He never wore jewelry; thought it was prissy and girly, but he had to appreciate the effort, the love Jack must have put into this.  The bracelet was showy, surely cost a fortune, but Ennis thought he could pull it off. 

“Look, Cowboy, you don’t have to wear it all the time, but just bring it with you when we meet up.  I would appreciate it if you could do that for me.  But if you ever find you need money, I won’t mind if you pawn it.”
Ennis chuckled and rubbed Jack’s cheek.

“I could never pawn or sell this, Jack!”  Ennis Began.  He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a small, bundle.  “Here, Bud, I know you had a birthday last month.  We couldn’t be together then, so I save up a bit and got you this.  I hope you like it.”

Jack ripped open the package and removed a cheap, gold plated lighter engraved with the initials, JMT. 

“Ennis, it’s beautiful!”  Jack croaked, as he tried to regain his composure.  He was so moved by the gesture that he had to turn away.  “You didn’t have to get me anything, Cowboy.  You really should have saved the money for the girls.”

“Ah, its okay, Ennis began as he ruffled Jack’s hair.  “I didn’t spend too much!  You really like it?” 

“I love it, En.  I’ll treasure it always.  Jack embraced his lover and stroked his back.

“Hey, you could have bought me a gorilla suit and not only would I have loved it, I would wear it!  I’ll be the combine saleman showing tractors to fat old farmers dressed as a gorilla!”

Ennis nearly fell off the couch laughing.  “Listen Bud, let’s go to bed.  We can show our gratitude in a lot of interestin’ ways…

Dagi

Re: The Gift Part 2
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2007, 07:31:11 am »
I'm posting the sequel to my fic, "The Gift"

Jack placed his things on the bed nearest the window (all of the bedroom’s in Don Wroe’s cabin had two full sized beds) and removed the bracelet that he saved for a year to purchase.  Jack fully planned to give Ennis his gift after dinner, but he was losing his nerve.

Jack walked into the kitchen just as Ennis finished grilling two monster sized burgers.  Jack’s mouth watered at the sight of the meaty patties, and he removed cheese, grated lettuce and tomatoes from the well stocked fridge.  The meal of burgers, fries, Caesar salad and a strawberry torte for dessert was ready to be served.  Jack helped Ennis place the feast on the dining room table.

Ennis and Jack ate in companionable silence, and with gusto.  When the meal was devoured, Jack and Ennis decided to move to the living room to smoke a few cigs, and enjoy a bottle of whiskey on shares.  Ennis sat wide-legged on the couch, and invited Jack to sit next to him.  Ennis draped an arm around Jack’s shoulders, and played with the soft curls at the nape of his neck.

“You okay, Rodeo?”  Ennis began.  “You look like you got somethin’ on yer mind.”

Jack thought he had better make a move or he would lose his resolve forever.

“En, I had this idea, a sort of wish I’ve been having’ for a long time.  We have never shared a gift between the two of us, and I want to make up for that.”

Ennis listened intently, but remained silent, allowed Jack to continue.  Jack removed a long, velvet box from under the couch where he had placed it earlier.

“Ennis, I had this made up special for you….I..I hope you like it, Bud.”

Ennis accepted the box with a trembling hand, and opened the lid.  He almost dropped the box when he saw the heavy 14K cable link chain separated by a plague on which the name JACK was spelled out in diamonds.

“Look, En,” Jack said as he raised a tentative wrist.  “I had one made up for me, too.”

Ennis looked at the identical bracelet sparking on Jack’s wrist and wondered how he missed it during supper.  Jack’s bracelet spelled out ENNIS in twinkling pave diamonds.  Ennis was speechless.  He accepted the gift with a quiet grace, and fastened it on his still trembling wrist.  Ennis was excited, amazed, and grateful, in spite of himself.  He never wore jewelry; thought it was prissy and girly, but he had to appreciate the effort, the love Jack must have put into this.  The bracelet was showy, surely cost a fortune, but Ennis thought he could pull it off. 

“Look, Cowboy, you don’t have to wear it all the time, but just bring it with you when we meet up.  I would appreciate it if you could do that for me.  But if you ever find you need money, I won’t mind if you pawn it.”
Ennis chuckled and rubbed Jack’s cheek.

“I could never pawn or sell this, Jack!”  Ennis Began.  He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a small, bundle.  “Here, Bud, I know you had a birthday last month.  We couldn’t be together then, so I save up a bit and got you this.  I hope you like it.”

Jack ripped open the package and removed a cheap, gold plated lighter engraved with the initials, JMT. 

“Ennis, it’s beautiful!”  Jack croaked, as he tried to regain his composure.  He was so moved by the gesture that he had to turn away.  “You didn’t have to get me anything, Cowboy.  You really should have saved the money for the girls.”

“Ah, its okay, Ennis began as he ruffled Jack’s hair.  “I didn’t spend too much!  You really like it?” 

“I love it, En.  I’ll treasure it always.  Jack embraced his lover and stroked his back.

“Hey, you could have bought me a gorilla suit and not only would I have loved it, I would wear it!  I’ll be the combine saleman showing tractors to fat old farmers dressed as a gorilla!”

Ennis nearly fell off the couch laughing.  “Listen Bud, let’s go to bed.  We can show our gratitude in a lot of interestin’ ways…

So sweet, littlewing! Your stories are always special! And Jack wearing that gorilla suit - bwaaahaahaa, funny, but I doubt there is anything that could spoil the divine beauty of this man!!!

Dagi

No one meant that, you great banana, Dagi!  People have said that to me too, and I'm sure they didn't mean it as an insult!! 

Or maybe they did??? ... now you've got me worried too!!!

Susie  

I had a bad day. Sometimes I´m just too vulnerable. Thank you Susie, and littlewing.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Breakfast in Dubois
« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2007, 09:38:54 am »
Nice and nasty breakfast, Susiebell, you vixen!

I'm sorry I missed so much here on BetterMost. I went to Disneyland for the day.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Breakfast in Dubois
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2007, 10:56:37 am »

They stopped briefly in Dubois for a bite to eat before heading on to Signal and back to the real world.  The two men sat in a quiet corner at the back of the diner, feasting on a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages and a side order of pancakes; a welcome change from beans and taters.

Jack’s head was still spinning after that punch, had it all figured out before, but now he didn’t know what the hell was gonna happen.  He yearned to communicate in some way with his lover, who was sitting stony faced, in silence, eyes fixed firmly on his plate.

Ennis felt a tingling pressure on his leg, a foot moving slowly up the inside towards his knee, and looking up from his breakfast, he saw a weak, hopeful smile on Jack’s face.  For a moment, he forgot where he was and returned the smile, then suddenly aware of the folks around him, jumped up in horror, shot a murderous look at Jack, muttered “Gotta pee” and marched off in the direction of the bathroom. 

Jack followed after him, looking around cautiously before closing the bathroom door behind him.  Ennis threw him against the wall, in a furious temper, one hand around his neck, “Do that again and I’ll knock yer fuckin’ head off!” 

“Fuck you, Ennis!” Jack glared at him defiantly, shocked at his violent reaction, and disappeared into one of the stalls.  Ennis shoved the door open roughly, “This ain’t over yet, Jack!”   Jack was on him in an instant, a mixture of hurt, anger, and lust burning right through him, pushing him up against the door, grinding his hips into Ennis’ and forcing his tongue into Ennis’ mouth.  “This ain’t over by a long ways, Ennis!” he breathed, tearing at Ennis’ jeans and dropping to his knees.

Susie

My dear Susie, is this new?  I don't think I remember this one!  Anyway, brilliant tale, Sweets!  Superb!  You really remain true to the characters here!  The self-conscious Ennis, unwilling to accept who he is, unable to own his love for Jack.  And Jack, more accepting of his sexuality and not really afraid to show affection.  He is also unwilling to back down or be intimidated, and I love this about him!  Sublime, Susie!  Beautifully written!

Dagi

Susie, this is brilliant, and I can´t add anything to what Gary and littlewing wrote. Sexy and sad. You are the master of the sexy and sad stories. I´ve spent some time crying about the boys again recently. I mean sex in a toilet is hot as long as you can show your affection outside the toilet, too. So, to mee it is mostly sad.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Another Reunion (Part 1)
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2007, 09:44:59 pm »
Ennis Del Mar was never inclined to notice the body of another man, but when he saw Jack Twist walking – no –running toward him, his head turned at the sight.  “Jack, you are so beautiful!”  Ennis mouthed, under his breath, as Jack flung his arms wide, welcomed Ennis into a warm embrace. 

Jack folded Ennis close.  He touched his pave diamond bracelet to Ennis’ wrist, heard the tiny click of metal on metal, and was at once delighted that Ennis saw fit to wear his bracelet to their reunion.  “Let me look at you, Ennis Del Mar!”  Jack started as he broke the embrace and stepped just a few inches from his man.  “Just look at you, friend!  You look like a million bucks!”  Ennis was silent, but the wide flush that crept onto his full cheeks spoke volumes. 

“C'mere!”  It was Ennis.  He beckoned for Jack, pulled him close once again.   Ennis held Jack’s head as he kissed him deep.  He was held captive by Jack’s eyes - unable to look away.  If he had to do without Jack’s kiss for another day?  Well, Ennis didn’t think he could survive it.  He reached between Jack’s thighs and cupped his swelling member.  Ennis rubbed and kneaded until Jack moaned into his mouth, felt his knees begin to buckle!  “Easy, Jack!”  Ennis whispered as he pulled Jack once more to a standing position.   “C’mon, Bud, I think we're ready!  Let’s go inside…”
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 10:20:38 pm by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Thank you Dagi honey, for you kind words!   I don't quite understand how two fictional characters can have such a huge impact on us ... I find myself crying about them too!!  It makes me feel like I'm going insane!!

Susie

Oh, I know the feeling, Susie Baby!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Another Reunion (Part 1)
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2007, 11:30:10 pm »
“Jack, you are so beautiful!”  Ennis mouthed, under his breath, as Jack flung his arms wide, welcomed Ennis into a warm embrace.

I think you are just beautiful, littlewing1957!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Another Reunion (Part 1)
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2007, 11:53:34 pm »
Whoo Wee littlewing.  That is sweet, sexy and hot!  I like it! 

:D  Thanks, Merr!