Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2122864 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Another Reunion (Part 1)
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2007, 11:55:42 pm »

I think you are just beautiful, littlewing1957!

Ah, You're such a sweetie.  I happen to know for a fact  that you're beautiful inside and out!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Unexpected Feelings
« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2007, 12:05:12 am »
With his arms in a friendly embrace around his sheepherding partner, Jack felt an unexpected excitement deep in his loins causing his penis to stir; nothing he'd ever felt before was at once, exciting and terrifying.

Jack sunk to his knees, still clinging to the waistband of Ennis' jeans and ripping the fly open, held Ennis' manhood in his palm, quickly suckling it into his mouth.

Ennis closed his eyes tight, moaning and quivering in ecstasy; when he opened his eyes, it was dark and he was in the sheep herder's tent, alone, except for the carved wooden horse laying in the corner.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:46:48 am by Toycoon »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

With his arms in a friendly embrace around his sheepherding partner, Jack felt an unexpected excitement deep in his loins causing his penis to stir; nothing he'd ever felt before was at once, exciting and terrifying.

Jack sunk to his knees, still clinging to the waistband of Ennis' jeans and ripping the fly open, held Ennis' manhood in his palm, quickly suckling it into his mouth.

Ennis closed his eyes tight, moaning and quivering in ecstasy; when he opened his eyes, it was dark and he was in the sheep herder's herder's tent, alone, except for the carved wooden horse laying in the corner.

Toycoon, this is so sweet and sexy!  I love it.  And I'm gonna continue it! 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:30:27 am by littlewing1957 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Unexpected feelings (2)
« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2007, 12:28:52 am »
Ennis was alone in the tent, but he was not lonely.  Reaching down to pull off his soiled jeans, Ennis allowed his mind to escape to the time when Jack Twist relieved him of his pants in one quick, skillful motion. 

After his pants were in a puddle around his boots, Jack positioned himself between Ennis’ thighs and slobbed his knob for what seemed hours.  Ennis grimaced as he remembered the times he filled Jack’s mouth with his pleasure.

But now, he had to wash out his jeans before sundown.  It wouldn’t do to have Jack lean in and pull him out, and lick him down and….Ahhh..too late!  Not again?

Dagi

« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2007, 12:31:53 am »
Ennis Del Mar was never inclined to notice the body of another man, but when he saw Jack Twist walking – no –running toward him, his head turned at the sight.  “Jack, you are so beautiful!”  Ennis mouthed, under his breath, as Jack flung his arms wide, welcomed Ennis into a warm embrace. 

Jack folded Ennis close.  He touched his pave diamond bracelet to Ennis’ wrist, heard the tiny click of metal on metal, and was at once delighted that Ennis saw fit to wear his bracelet to their reunion.  “Let me look at you, Ennis Del Mar!”  Jack started as he broke the embrace and stepped just a few inches from his man.  “Just look at you, friend!  You look like a million bucks!”  Ennis was silent, but the wide flush that crept onto his full cheeks spoke volumes. 

“C'mere!”  It was Ennis.  He beckoned for Jack, pulled him close once again.   Ennis held Jack’s head as he kissed him deep.  He was held captive by Jack’s eyes - unable to look away.  If he had to do without Jack’s kiss for another day?  Well, Ennis didn’t think he could survive it.  He reached between Jack’s thighs and cupped his swelling member.  Ennis rubbed and kneaded until Jack moaned into his mouth, felt his knees begin to buckle!  “Easy, Jack!”  Ennis whispered as he pulled Jack once more to a standing position.   “C’mon, Bud, I think we're ready!  Let’s go inside…”

When the boys begin to moan my knees buckle, too! So sexy, littlewing! He was held captive by Jack’s eyes - unable to look away -  I know what Ennis is talking about...

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2007, 12:34:09 am »
When the boys begin to moan my knees buckle, too! So sexy, littlewing! He was held captive by Jack’s eyes - unable to look away -  I know what Ennis is talking about...

Ah, Dagi, you're so sweet!  Thanks so much!  :)

Dagi

Re: Unexpected Feelings
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2007, 12:40:43 am »

Ennis closed his eyes tight, moaning and quivering in ecstasy; when he opened his eyes, it was dark and he was in the sheep herder's herder's tent, alone, except for the carved wooden horse laying in the corner.

Aaahhh, toycoon, this is the part 2 I had hoped for...as I said before, when the boys begin to moan.... :o

Dagi

« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2007, 12:42:16 am »
Ah, You're such a sweetie.  I happen to know for a fact  that you're beautiful inside and out!
Toycoon there must be a "so what do we all look like?"- thread...hint hint! Come on, bud!

Dagi

Re: Unexpected feelings (2)
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2007, 12:45:26 am »
Ennis was alone in the tent, but he was not lonely.  Reaching down to pull off his soiled jeans, Ennis allowed his mind to escape to the time when Jack Twist relieved him of his pants in one quick, skillful motion. 

After his pants were in a puddle around his boots, Jack positioned himself between Ennis’ thighs and slobbed his knob for what seemed hours.  Ennis grimaced as he remembered the times he filled Jack’s mouth with his pleasure.

But now, he had to wash out his jeans before sundown.  It wouldn’t do to have Jack lean in and pull him out, and lick him down and….Ahhh..too late!  Not again?

Yeehaawww, Ennis the animal, never satisfied, hunh? Jack Twist can call himself one lucky man  :laugh:  :o!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Unexpected feelings (2)
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2007, 12:48:42 am »
Yeehaawww, Ennis the animal, never satisfied, hunh? Jack Twist can call himself one lucky man  :laugh:  :o!

Yes, indeed!  ::)